Tighten up bitches...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 12:57 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person
Re: Tighten up bitches...

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Thank you very much sir! you know your name can be thrown in there too! and i agree, learn the foot brake and high psi!!!

cant wait to see it, show SL what's up!!!

and that reminds me, you and me need to hook up this summer for a little demo!!! i never get to put up any vid anymore!
Originally Posted by mikkee
link up a Mr. Twite clip please so I can varify my trendyness
Aaron Twite & Josh Borne 2008 Promo

here ya go guys...

John, you still have my number right?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:28 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Nice, good riding. And now I know my O's are being done right and I'm cool, sept for every once and awhile they get all idley and smooth, but I can't help if they come around perfect for a half a turn or so, put I promise once I combo to sumthing else there'll have to be gas cuz I suk.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:41 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
only O's acceptable on idle are nth/nh O's and hc/5050/spreader

all others should either be high idle or high throttle, how bout it!
even those are questionable these days. chicks dig gas baby :YEAH
Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

only O's acceptable on idle are nth/nh O's and hc/5050/spreader

all others should either be high idle or high throttle, how bout it!
ok wait does this mean high idle is cool again ? woo hoo im trendy again
Old 01-31-2008, 01:52 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok wait does this mean high idle is cool again ? woo hoo im trendy again
high idle has always been cool in my book
Old 01-31-2008, 01:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

high idle has always been cool in my book
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

i always get picked on for my big sprocket and high idle but i don't care...lol
Old 01-31-2008, 01:59 PM

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

i always get picked on for my big sprocket and high idle but i don't care...lol
What do you consider high idle on your bike and what's yr gearing?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

What do you consider high idle on your bike and what's yr gearing?
i change it fo rdifferent trick but it's usually at 3000 unless im doing fast no handers then i crank it up and i have 62 or a 63 rear ,i don't remember ...
Old 01-31-2008, 02:05 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

i change it fo rdifferent trick but it's usually at 3000 unless im doing fast no handers then i crank it up and i have 62 or a 63 rear ,i don't remember ...
3000 aint high idle apex runs his at like 4-4500 like a . i run about 3500
Old 01-31-2008, 02:09 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan
3000 aint high idle apex runs his at like 4-4500 like a . i run about 3500
the bike gets hot quick at that idle ,thats were i run my fast no handers and some times i forget to turn it down for a little bit and that **** gets hot quick
Old 01-31-2008, 02:16 PM

Just wondering.. Mine is a zx6 not a 636 motor tho.. got +12 gearing and run about 3200 for everything seems like that's where the bike likes it and pulls good, been trying 3500+ for different things I'm playing with.

I also see where it depends on what bike you ride for how your circles come out. Example seems that f4i riders seem to run a low idle 2500 give or take so there tricks seem to be a bit mor gas and clutch work like you see in the vid above of Borne and Twite. And 636 riders seem to run about 3000+. Idk guess you can run any idle or gearing on whatever bike and they can come out however you want and it may be just personal pref, but it's just sumthing I noticed.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

4-4500 boys you can't go wrong.

36-40 psi you can't go wrong.

do it!! loop that **** out!

crashing's learning and ifyou arent crashing then you clearly aren't riding hard enough!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 02:21 PM
also known as OMR

Just wondering.. Mine is a zx6 not a 636 motor tho.. got +12 gearing and run about 3200 for everything seems like that's where the bike likes it and pulls good, been trying 3500+ for different things I'm playing with.

I also see where it depends on what bike you ride for how your circles come out. Example seems that f4i riders seem to run a low idle 2500 give or take so there tricks seem to be a bit mor gas and clutch work like you see in the vid above of Borne and Twite. And 636 riders seem to run about 3000+. Idk guess you can run any idle or gearing on whatever bike and they can come out however you want and it may be just personal pref, but it's just sumthing I noticed.
I personally think the more gear you have the more idle you need to run .

The more gear you have the slower the bike will roll at a given rpm ,for instance if you are on stock gear the bike will idle along a lot faster at 3000rpm then it will with a 62 sprocket

Last edited by old man roger; 01-31-2008 at 02:44 PM. Reason: i saw teach was here so i added some .,'..lol
Old 01-31-2008, 02:40 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

i personally think the more gear you have the more idle you need to run because the more gear you have the slower the bike will roll at a giving rpm ,for instance if you are on stock gear the bike will idle along a lot faster at 3000rpm then it will with a 62 sprocket

yea your right
Old 01-31-2008, 02:44 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you guys not wire your fans to be permanently on?

Everyone over here does it. My bike gets to 100c in about ten minutes of slow stuff without a fan.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:44 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

my bike stays around 4000ish for every trick. maybe thats why my 636 overheats
Old 01-31-2008, 02:45 PM

i personally think the more gear you have the more idle you need to run because the more gear you have the slower the bike will roll at a giving rpm ,for instance if you are on stock gear the bike will idle along a lot faster at 3000rpm then it will with a 62 sprocket
True.. will be slower at a given rpm with more gearing, but don't wee why you would NEED more idle cuz with the bigger gearing you have more torque to pull it through and not stahl. Idk this is going no where..

It's all personal preference
Old 01-31-2008, 02:47 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by N.Q.I_Dave
Do you guys not wire your fans to be permanently on?

Everyone over here does it. My bike gets to 100c in about ten minutes of slow stuff without a fan.
Dave you live in a nice cool place , i live in south florida...

It's a bit warmer here so even with my fan running all the time my bike will still get hot at 4500 rpm
Old 01-31-2008, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
4-4500 boys you can't go wrong.

36-40 psi you can't go wrong.

do it!! loop that **** out!

crashing's learning and ifyou arent crashing then you clearly aren't riding hard enough!!!

**** if I ran 4-4500 all day i believe I'd be over heating and or ruining motors quite often and prob barely be able to ride half the year cuz my poor *** wouldn't be able to fix my pile. Gota ride within my welth.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:51 PM
also known as OMR

True.. will be slower at a given rpm with more gearing, but don't wee why you would NEED more idle cuz with the bigger gearing you have more torque to pull it through and not stahl. Idk this is going no where..

It's all personal preference
Yes it has more torque with the bigger gear but it would still roll slow as hell with the idle lower on a larger gear .

Lets face it you will not always be on the gas while riding so when you are on idle with a big sprocket your bike wil damn near stop if your idle is at 1500 rpm.

Quick Reply: Tighten up bitches...