what cage should i get?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 11:38 PM

zxcraig is a decent person
Re: what cage should i get?

ask trickshow,, he knows all the best gear to rock!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:42 PM

projectTSI96 is a decent person

Originally Posted by trickshow
Guru im not trying to be a dick, i just dont want you to kill urself....and that beautiful bike u got there. just take it slow and get a cage
you dont need a cage when you can do sick wheelies like that on the highway...i hear the faster you go the more sparks you make so why not up the speed a little
Old 01-30-2008, 11:44 PM

trickshow is a decent person

actuallly if u hook up a bottle of nos onto ur bike while dragging that bar...push that button, it will create enough sparks to make FIRE!!!!! its sick i did before :YEAH
Old 01-30-2008, 11:46 PM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guru I see your from St Louis. you should go get some pointers from that one group there.... what do the call them? the streetshockers isnt it? :YEAH
Old 01-30-2008, 11:48 PM

trickshow is a decent person

Originally Posted by zxcraig
ask trickshow,, he knows all the best gear to rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't wear any gear at all! its not cool to wear gear! im only wearing it cuz it was cold out that day in the pik. just wear shorts and a t-shirt, it will help u retain ur balance when 12ing ur bike!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:50 PM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes when ridin the streets my bike drifts to the left so then i have to rock with no left shoe. it helps
Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 AM

projectTSI96 is a decent person

Originally Posted by parker346
Hey Guru I see your from St Louis. you should go get some pointers from that one group there.... what do the call them? the streetshockers isnt it? :YEAH
no no man, its the stl fighterz, they have some sit down character that likes to show his wiener i hear
Old 01-31-2008, 12:32 AM

Guru is a decent person

yeah the streetfighterz live out here but no of them rock the streets like me..... they are always taking their bikes places in trucks and ****

heard they started to all ride 600s...... guess they are going to go buy 50s next
Old 01-31-2008, 12:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

What the trickshow? HAHAHA
Old 01-31-2008, 12:47 AM

Heeley is a decent person

what up guru, havent seen you in a while...how you been since klos's wedding?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Trickshow - how was that picture taken in the summer when this video of you learning says "Day 2 wheelies"

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ion-video.html

And then you looped twice in a month and a half. You really shouldnt be giving advice sayin you got **** on lock.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...g-flipped.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...again-lol.html
Old 01-31-2008, 12:56 AM
NealFoReal

Ooh ooh here's another one.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...etter-but.html
Old 01-31-2008, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by trickshow
i went today to practice wheelies and i finally can ride them out . i do them in 1st gear in the staggered position and i bring it up at 10 oclock and just ride it till it comes down... this is a huge achievement considering i ve been practicing for 2 months and i only been able to get it up 2 inches. i just went all out today after seeing a Adrenaline Crew video which pumped me up. but i still cant do em in second ....whats the best speed to do a wheelie in ..in second gear ?? i tried at 20 mph but it just jumps?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

Ok last one and I'm off to bed. I found wheelies Day 1 from November 1st. :YEAH

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q7tp9SwBDI[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-31-2008, 02:46 AM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ok last one and I'm off to bed. I found wheelies Day 1 from November 1st. :YEAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q7tp9SwBDI
hahaah trickshow is the stuntin mac daddy ... I wonder if he has ever seen C and I 5. I would imagine he will be deleting his profile after he figures out who GURU is.. the mad man on a gsxr1000.. I hear Guru 12 o clocked tonight and then did some rl O's.. all in one days riding.. Trickshow = Noshow..
Old 01-31-2008, 02:48 AM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by projectTSI96
no no man, its the stl fighterz, they have some sit down character that likes to show his wiener i hear
ya ya ya its sitdown poppa ***** steven twite... thats the guy..
Old 01-31-2008, 04:48 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

you must be talking about the lotfighterz
Old 01-31-2008, 04:50 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by projectTSI96
Name:  stuntwars2008013.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  66.7 KB
Old 01-31-2008, 04:51 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
ya ya ya its sitdown poppa ***** steven twite... thats the guy..
Old 01-31-2008, 06:03 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
why would you do that?? thats my question

Quick Reply: what cage should i get?