what cage should i get?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 05:27 PM

Guru is a decent person
Re: what cage should i get?

im finally got BP the today i went out with a buddy and got some pics..... all the pics were bad. here is the best one
i think i almost scraped my tail once. we didnt get a pic of it though.... my stupid friend was paying attention..... i need to get a bar before i drag my tail....

well here is a pic of me killing it
Name:  GSXR-1000wheeliepreview.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  2.0 KB
Old 01-30-2008, 05:31 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Guru SF
im finally got BP the today i went out with a buddy and got some pics..... all the pics were bad. here is the best one
i think i almost scraped my tail once. we didnt get a pic of it though.... my stupid friend was paying attention..... i need to get a bar before i drag my tail....

see trickshow guru has skills and chicks dig skills.. hes even peaking around the fairing to make sure he is going straight.. Damn Guru sweet leather jacket.. .
Old 01-30-2008, 05:33 PM

Malefic is a decent person

This is the humor I needed today. Nice work Guru.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:34 PM
OneUpStunt.com

-AX- is a decent person

Wow, trickshow...

...enough said.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:44 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

dang maybe you should get a 12n bar
Old 01-30-2008, 05:45 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

were you trying to circle in that pic.. you know leaning to the left and all?
Old 01-30-2008, 05:49 PM

-Camel- is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, Guru. You should start competing. I think you'll go far.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:55 PM

trickshow is a decent person

Alright guy ur no guru at stunting and u r no where near bp at all in that pik! if thats ur best one you have a long way to go buddy. when ur forks are perpendicular meaning straight then ur at or near bp but as u can see ur no where near it. and stop worrying about ur ******* tail. if u get a bar ur gonna hurt urself even more when u flip and probably crack, or bend ur subframe when u come smashing down on it. btw ur not killing ****, ur gonna kill urself. how fast r u going right there? 85 mph??? slow it down!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by trickshow
Alright guy ur no guru at stunting and u r no where near bp at all in that pik! if thats ur best one you have a long way to go buddy. when ur forks are perpendicular meaning straight then ur at or near bp but as u can see ur no where near it. and stop worrying about ur ******* tail. if u get a bar ur gonna hurt urself even more when u flip and probably crack, or bend ur subframe when u come smashing down on it. btw ur not killing ****, ur gonna kill urself. how fast r u going right there? 85 mph??? slow it down!
You're not serious are you???

I'm guessing you don't know Guru.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:27 PM

FURBY929 is a decent person

CMON GUYS you never heard of trickshow.. he kills ****! thats why he just has a picture of a stunted out shitbox and probably tells girls "yea im one of those stunter guys" ******
Old 01-30-2008, 10:38 PM

Guru is a decent person

dude like i said my boy took bad pics.... he either got me popping it up or when i was putting them down.... he swore i got like 6 inches from my tail on the highway.....

oh and my speed in that pic was around 40... i can keep it steady between 40-70 smooth!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:42 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

dude like i said my boy took bad pics.... he either got me popping it up or when i was putting them down.... he swore i got like 6 inches from my tail on the highway.....

oh and my speed in that pic was around 40... i can keep it steady between 40-70 smooth!!!
dude dont let trickshow bring you down guru.. your doing really good for being on your 6th year of stuntriding... trickshow lets see a pic of you..
Old 01-30-2008, 10:46 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

ahhhaaahhahahahhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Old 01-30-2008, 10:52 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

HAHAHAHAHAH NO ONE CAUGHT THIS GUY???? PERPENDICULAR?????? That would mean you were doing a pop a stoppie......You meant HORIZONTAL jackass, and he's DEFINITELY KILLING IT IN THAT PIC
Old 01-30-2008, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by DerekMey
HAHAHAHAHAH NO ONE CAUGHT THIS GUY???? PERPENDICULAR?????? That would mean you were doing a pop a stoppie......You meant HORIZONTAL jackass, and he's DEFINITELY KILLING IT IN THAT PIC

Ya thats what i meant. ya hes killing it for now......

And i dont have any more pics... only old ones when i was just learning. i put my bike away for the winter
Old 01-30-2008, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
dude dont let trickshow bring you down guru.. your doing really good for being on your 6th year of stuntriding... trickshow lets see a pic of you..

Ya this is the same bike in my avatar. this was in the beginning of summer last year! i improved alot more.:YEAH
Name:  SickWheelie.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  31.7 KB
Old 01-30-2008, 11:16 PM

Guru im not trying to be a dick, i just dont want you to kill urself....and that beautiful bike u got there. just take it slow and get a cage
Old 01-30-2008, 11:19 PM

Guru is a decent person

Ya this is the same bike in my avatar. this was in the beginning of summer last year! i improved alot more.:YEAH

looks like you need to get to bp you are almost there!!! it took me some time and i know you can do it!!!

now what 12 bar should i get so i can throw sparks on the highway!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:25 PM

I would say any 12 bar will do. But, you should mount a titanium plate to it for the coolest sparks though.:YEAH
Old 01-30-2008, 11:33 PM

looks like you need to get to bp you are almost there!!! it took me some time and i know you can do it!!!

if u really want a 12 bar.... get a sick innovations round bar! then u can make all the sparks u want.....if u want tons of sparks do this...do a pow pow wheelie going about 100 mph and then quickly slam onto ur 12...u will see ur bike making tons of sparks...make sure u wear clothes with alot of metal on them for even more sparks when ur sliding down the road at 100 mph.

Quick Reply: what cage should i get?