06 gsxr 600

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 08:51 PM

svt600 is a decent person
06 gsxr 600

ight so heres the deal.... my buddy has a 06 gix 600 and we going to stunt it. we want to keep it street legal. my buddy wants to keep the signals on it?! so what can we do for a 12 o'clock bar?? does any one make one to keep them on? or are we going to have to put aftermarket signals on it?

o ya any one sellin any stunt parts for a 06 gix 600 let me know!!

Thanks Cameron
Old 01-29-2008, 08:56 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person
Re: 06 gsxr 600

pm me i'll get u what ever parts u need for it....
Old 01-29-2008, 09:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by svt600
ight so heres the deal.... my buddy has a 06 gix 600 and we going to stunt it. we want to keep it street legal. my buddy wants to keep the signals on it?! so what can we do for a 12 o'clock bar?? does any one make one to keep them on? or are we going to have to put aftermarket signals on it?

o ya any one sellin any stunt parts for a 06 gix 600 let me know!!

Thanks Cameron
I got a homemade 12 bar for sale - $40. It goes through where the blinkers are though but you could get some flushmount signals and put them right in the same area. Thats how my old gix was set up.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got a homemade 12 bar for sale - $40. It goes through where the blinkers are though but you could get some flushmount signals and put them right in the same area. Thats how my old gix was set up.
you got any pics?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah hold on a sec.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
pm me i'll get u what ever parts u need for it....
ill get a list of stuff and PM you!! do you have a brand that you use? i mean any good or bad ones?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:13 PM
NealFoReal

Here you go. PM me if you're interested coz I'm about to go work on my bike. Good luck.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...sxr-600-a.html
Old 01-29-2008, 09:14 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and its new never mounted.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:29 PM

Oh and its new never mounted.
ight do you have any pics of one mounted? i mean your sure this one fits right? not tryin to second guess you but just checkin?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:40 PM
NealFoReal

ight do you have any pics of one mounted? i mean your sure this one fits right? not tryin to second guess you but just checkin?
I'm positive. I got this from drgnazz who built me a steel subframe. He built the subframe, battery tray and the 12 bar which were obviously exactly like the stock pieces. Everything lined up when I had it off the bike. But yo if you bought it and for some reason it dont line up send it back and I'll refund your dough. But I know it does line up.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:46 PM

I'm positive. I got this from drgnazz who built me a steel subframe. He built the subframe, battery tray and the 12 bar which were obviously exactly like the stock pieces. Everything lined up when I had it off the bike. But yo if you bought it and for some reason it dont line up send it back and I'll refund your dough. But I know it does line up.
ight sweet! well whats you pay-pal?

what sprocket setup should we put on it?? were gunna be doing a lot of slow speed stuff but still take the on the highway once and a wile!??!

thanks
Old 01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
NealFoReal

ight sweet! well whats you pay-pal?

what sprocket setup should we put on it?? were gunna be doing a lot of slow speed stuff but still take the on the highway once and a wile!??!

thanks
Sending a PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:03 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

a cage is all you need. nothing more, nothing less.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:07 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

ill get a list of stuff and PM you!! do you have a brand that you use? i mean any good or bad ones?
i like si 12 bars
tygershark cages
brembo hb's
hohey dual callipers...

i carry all products, but some things are better on certain bikes.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:23 PM

whauburger is a decent person

i just finished puttin a cage subframe cage and 12 bar on my 06 gsxr600 and am learnin 2 stunt on it...i got all my stuff from powers which i learned after waiting a long *** time and commin on here was a big mistake...ordering from them takes mad long and from wut i read there stuff dosen't hold up as great as SI and some other brands. the 12 bar does come out of the tail light so all you have to do is put a lil aftermarket light on and ur blinkers are still there...
Old 01-29-2008, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by whauburger
i just finished puttin a cage subframe cage and 12 bar on my 06 gsxr600 and am learnin 2 stunt on it...i got all my stuff from powers which i learned after waiting a long *** time and commin on here was a big mistake...ordering from them takes mad long and from wut i read there stuff dosen't hold up as great as SI and some other brands. the 12 bar does come out of the tail light so all you have to do is put a lil aftermarket light on and ur blinkers are still there...
thats a big 10 4 !! ill stay away from powers then! you got any pics of your bike?
Old 01-30-2008, 03:19 PM

im at work right now but when i get home i'll put up the few i took when i got it all 2gether
Old 01-30-2008, 03:42 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

don't hit that bar with any kind of force or that subframe is gone.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by fsbABE
don't hit that bar with any kind of force or that subframe is gone.
yeah, im waiting till i break it to get a new 1
Old 01-30-2008, 05:29 PM
OneUpStunt.com

-AX- is a decent person

I got a powers cage and subcage... was here in 3 days. Everyone has a prob with them but me. lol. http://www.barelylegalaccessories.com/ has 12 bars made for the 06/07 subframes, bolts to the strong part not the shitty cast peice!!! Check it out. Mines been scraped plenty of times with no probs yet. :YEAH

Quick Reply: 06 gsxr 600