06 gsxr 600

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 08:27 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person
Re: 06 gsxr 600

i never have any problems with powers..i call him up one day and order it, and go pick it up 2 days later...u have to realize that powersstuntworx builds quality products...(as do other such companies) and the demand is high. to each his own.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:51 PM

svt600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by whauburger
im at work right now but when i get home i'll put up the few i took when i got it all 2gether
sweet thanks!
Old 01-30-2008, 08:51 PM

gixxerparts is a decent person

Powers Is Good Deal With Him On A Daily I Have Spools Sub Cage And Crash Cage And It Can Take A Beating I Got A Round Bar And He Has A Extentions That Goes From Your Bar And Down To The Beefy Part Of Your Bike Not The Cast So You Can Tap It All Day If You Need Pics Ill Send Them To Show You.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by gixxerparts
Powers Is Good Deal With Him On A Daily I Have Spools Sub Cage And Crash Cage And It Can Take A Beating I Got A Round Bar And He Has A Extentions That Goes From Your Bar And Down To The Beefy Part Of Your Bike Not The Cast So You Can Tap It All Day If You Need Pics Ill Send Them To Show You.
pics would be great!!!! my email CLZ321@comporium.net

thanks
Old 01-30-2008, 09:01 PM

Will Do Ill Take Some Tomorrow And Show You
Old 01-30-2008, 09:17 PM

whauburger is a decent person

Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 002.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	205655

Name:	bike 003.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	205656

Name:	bike 005.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	205657

don't get me wrong, i don't have a problem with the quality of the products powers makes, i have a large problem with there service (rather their lack of). they don't answer/ return phone calls or emails very well and they take to long to ship their products in my opinion. i am a very impulsive person and the service a company provides is usually enough to make me purchase products this is why i will not order from them any more, simply because if i have an idea to buy something in my mind and go to call them to order it they don't answer their phone or call you back when you want to spend money.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:57 PM

so for the cage, subframe and 12 bar how much did you spend if you dont mind?? and where did you find the subframe at i cant seem to find it anywhere
Old 01-30-2008, 10:14 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -AX-
I got a powers cage and subcage... was here in 3 days. Everyone has a prob with them but me. lol. http://www.barelylegalaccessories.com/ has 12 bars made for the 06/07 subframes, bolts to the strong part not the shitty cast peice!!! Check it out. Mines been scraped plenty of times with no probs yet. :YEAH
i do believe the entire tihing is cast.

Attachment 205655
Attachment 205656
Attachment 205657

don't get me wrong, i don't have a problem with the quality of the products powers makes, i have a large problem with there service (rather their lack of). they don't answer/ return phone calls or emails very well and they take to long to ship their products in my opinion. i am a very impulsive person and the service a company provides is usually enough to make me purchase products this is why i will not order from them any more, simply because if i have an idea to buy something in my mind and go to call them to order it they don't answer their phone or call you back when you want to spend money.
holy long *** bar i had to cut my tail past the seat cuz it was too long and scrapes while doing sitdowns. that a damn 10oclock bar
Old 01-30-2008, 11:09 PM

Eazy E is a decent person

powers is the ****
Old 01-31-2008, 12:50 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

we make the steel subframes that onewheelneil is talking about.
http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx
Old 01-31-2008, 08:46 AM

the cage was like $315 the sub cage was almost $200 and the bar was $125 im pretty sure...drgnazz got the replacement sub cages made of strait steel i believe if u hit him up.

werd um up on the bar stickin out so far, i was havin a pain in the ***** of of time gettin it mounted and i fucked that part up but i figured by the time im almost comfortable on that im gonna need a new subframe any way so it will be getting remounted
Old 01-31-2008, 09:54 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

powers cages look like ****** jungle gym equipment and have a tendancy to brake your frame if pancaked real hard because of how they mount flat against the frame. theres only 2 cages on the market right now that have shown consistant good customer service as well as high quality products. tygershark cages and sick innovations. i wouldnt touch my bike with anything else.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:13 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

sorry, but I call on a company that says...... OK you can buy the bar, but later you got to get some extensions too that will make it right.... HUH? Why not just include the extensions on the total design. I mean why is there an option if they aren't needed??
THAT'S STUPID!!!!!

And +1 on the flat frame mount for thier cages! I hated that and always thought it was the lamest thing when I had that powers on my 900RR....

I'm thinkin Sick innovations is the way I'll go when my FI quits working or I just want a change or whatever.... I think people are just now starting to make everything for this bike though too! I couldn't get jack isht for it back in the day!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:40 AM

steelhead1 is a decent person

i used powers once. ****** nightmare. seen it on here 100 times since too. let people know every chance i get. i have another bike to do and theres no ****** way i'd go through that game again. don't care what anyone says. business is business. u get a reputation and it usually is the truth. when you do get someone on the phone it sounds like theyre all hanging out in the living room and nobody knows what the ***** goin on. bullshit.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:50 PM

here are some pics and also i took a nasty spill i got side swiped by a chick driving not paying attention and if not for powers my bike would have been trashe and i would have got more hurt then i did. just look at the years powers been around and who pro wise rides for him proof is right there if you dont like the product dont buy it if you do buy it its a market and not everyone like stuff if you have problems call his shop or go to his shop hes open monday thur friday and he open to any suggestions on product . this was the bike all your 06 and 07 product was made of of if you have a 10 o clock bar you probably mounted it in the wrong spot and you can not blame powers for a cast subframe blame suzuki this is a race ready bike not stunt ready which mean if you stunt it you gotta beef your subframe up

Last edited by gixxerparts; 01-31-2008 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...ight=stuntwars

go to that thread and look through the stuntwars pics and find me one picture of a pro with a powers cage. i cant think of any pro that runs a powers cage, race railz yes, cages no. t-neck i think might be runnin one on his new r6 but thats all i can think of.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:27 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

hahahah i like the leg padding...

Attachment 205655
Attachment 205656
Attachment 205657

Old 01-31-2008, 02:50 PM

oh true i just said that cause last comments i seen was he has a terrible products and its shitty thats was i said pros rock his **** and there are more then t-neck newest rider jason britton now rocks powers i mean when you talk parts and bikes and whats better there will be a different opinion its just a matter of rider and bike no need to blame product.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...ight=stuntwars

go to that thread and look through the stuntwars pics and find me one picture of a pro with a powers cage. i cant think of any pro that runs a powers cage, race railz yes, cages no. t-neck i think might be runnin one on his new r6 but thats all i can think of.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by gixxerparts
oh true i just said that cause last comments i seen was he has a terrible products and its shitty thats was i said pros rock his **** and there are more then t-neck newest rider jason britton now rocks powers i mean when you talk parts and bikes and whats better there will be a different opinion its just a matter of rider and bike no need to blame product.
jason britton has nickleback playing on his myspace, he should know better but doesnt. if he cant make a wise music choice i certainly dont trust that he's made a good cage choice.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:25 PM

thats the shin saver option:YEAH

n gixxerparts i said i fucked up mountin it i didn't blame them and i didn't blame them for my lack of subframe strength.....

Quick Reply: 06 gsxr 600