Hhd Vs. R905

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 10:11 PM

Rigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hhd Vs. R905

I've heard a lot of good things about HHD Hand brake, racing 905 has the same dual caliper set up and it is a bit cheaper. Is there any differences between the two that will make one better then the other?
Old 01-28-2008, 10:14 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: Hhd Vs. R905

everyone here is gonna say hohey,run what you want.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i haven't seen the 905 one yet but the ho hey ones are straight up the best quality part money can buy ,every thing he makes is absolute quality....

and jorge is a cool dude so buy his...lol
Old 01-28-2008, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i haven't seen the 905 one yet but the ho hey ones are straight up the best quality part money can buy ,every thing he makes is absolute quality....

and jorge is a cool dude so buy his...lol
Are you sponsored by jorge? lol...
Old 01-28-2008, 10:44 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Rigo
Are you sponsored by jorge? lol...
not at all but i did get to see all his products at stunt wars and they are quality parts ..i actually make all my own parts but i have ridden other peoples bikes that have ho hey parts on them and they are bad *** ....
Old 01-28-2008, 10:55 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Rigo, get ho hey's setup, it's quality stuff.

I don't trust anything from 905

But I thought you already had a hb setup? Get a new bike?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

hhd all the way. It works great and is very durable
Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry double post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:08 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i had a 905 cage once. welds broke twice. its not their handbrake setup but just sucks they put out stuff with bad quality.

i have a HHD dual caliper bracket and its good.

all the **** s machined so theres no way you can break it.

if youve seen his new top triple... its like a block of diesel *** aluminum.

id go HHD.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:26 PM

I have fti old master but I've had problems with it, when i first got it was good and strong but it started loose braking power and I've heard that dual caliper is the way to go.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:28 PM
JB

JB is an unknown quantity at this point

i had a 905 duel caliper on my old bike. worked fine i was goin to get a HHD for my new bike, but decided to just go with the FTI adaptor.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Rigo, check out the new master on fullthrottleinc.net

I'm sure you could sell you current master + adapter for the $300 that new master costs. I should be ordering one in a week or two.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:43 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yeah, or you could go the new full throttle setup. that **** looks awesome. im definitely wanting to hear reviews on it.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:51 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Vetter
yeah, or you could go the new full throttle setup. that **** looks awesome. im definitely wanting to hear reviews on it.
and another + is that you will be the first person to own one, or at least the first person on SL.

Last edited by stock05; 01-28-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:27 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

wouldnt trade my hhd for anything
Old 01-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

new full throttle set up is amazing
Old 01-29-2008, 01:51 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
new full throttle set up is amazing
you got it?
Old 01-29-2008, 06:51 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

+1,000,000,000 on hhd
Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the single piston hohey bracket i will sell someone for 170$. its been on my bike for about 2 months now. Im wanting to get the streetfighterz edition.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

HDD all the way! Support people putting out good quality products, not people putting out crap and relying on their well established name to stay in business....

Quick Reply: Hhd Vs. R905