woodcraft vs vortex clip ons

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 05:09 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: woodcraft vs vortex clip ons

Originally Posted by Vetter
did you lock tight them?
they worked great for me.. no problems ever..
Old 02-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: woodcraft vs vortex clip ons

okay. so got a session in to test them out. FF cut a little with woodcraft flipped and out a tad. not straight.

at first, it was way awkward. had to dial some things in as far as brake/clutch placement, also clutch slack needed dialed. once i got all this setup how i liked it while in a wheeeeeelie i went to work.

SS Circles... at first i couldnt even do one and was ready to go back... but i stuck with it. at the end of the session i noticed my SS circles were tighter than ever and real fast. After i got used to them it felt natural but i notice i had to input lots of counter steer and my head felt real close to the front of the bike. Trying to go wide and fast with them is def a little harder. havent got the trick to that yet. I love the feel of em tho. its a nice change from those wide *** tall things.

I did notice comboing to pass peg was way easier. probably has to do with the clip ons positioning me more on top of the bike and not off the back.

also, tank **** feels sooo baller w/ clip ons and full fairing!! Pulled out in and out with the upper no prob. clips actually make it al little easier becasue there are no big bulky clamps in the way of your feet going through the middle.

now all i want to do is kill streets doing tank **** for miles!!!

Name:  FFcontrols.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  40.5 KB

Last edited by Vetter; 02-08-2008 at 09:58 PM.