Clint Ewings Guiness thing

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clint Ewings Guiness thing

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

but clint, you wonder why people hate?? it's because you have no CORE SUPPORT; but i also KNOW that this means nothing to you, and all you care about is mainstream and clint ewing.

while that is fine and i certainly applaud you for your abilities and your drive, you are not a member of this 'community' of riders who are striving and working hard everyday to push the SPORT further. sure, you help put 'stunting' on NBC, but i think you know what i mean.

must be a SoCal thing....no one rides contests (which is the only way a SPORT really can exist), and everyone does shows in SoCal and then hypes it up as the biggest thing since sliced bread.

i'm not knocking you (ok, i am a little) or your hustle, because you certainly have earned it...but don't be surprised at the reactions you get when you have barely showed up to any stunt event in the last five years (starboyz you didnt compete and xdl vegas you didnt qualify) and then you go post up on a forum like this.

Teach laying it down.

(And no mention of being the #1 stunter)
Old 01-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing

For everyone that thinks it was lame, you go through 1560 degree tunnel of fire and then come talk to me. Plus it was Network TV bitches!
I flipped some hotdogs on my 1560 degree gas grill bare handed before.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:51 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

^^ Hahahahaha
Old 01-28-2008, 04:14 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

Teach remember when you asked kane if it was ok to participate in the AMA Laguna show I got last year?
Old 01-28-2008, 04:16 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Everyones a critic
Old 01-28-2008, 04:21 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

**** id do it to get close to that british broad....
Old 01-28-2008, 04:26 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
**** id do it to get close to that british broad....
then again i have no cable and my bunny ears suck...she coulda been hit
Old 01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

It's all Kanes fault!! Clint you rode a straight line on 2 wheels get over it. I thought you were a stunt rider. Come win something and you will get props
Old 01-28-2008, 04:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I was lit on fire longer while drunkenly pouring gas onto a bon fire in high school.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:53 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
I was lit on fire longer while drunkenly pouring gas onto a bon fire in high school.
might just be me....but THAT sounds dangerous!!
Old 01-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
There's drunk, and then there's "fall into a bonfire drunk"
-Chris Titus
Old 01-28-2008, 05:22 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Yo Clint Nice Job....everyone On This Bitch Would Have Done That For Some Tv Shine,come On....i Can Remember Clint When You Started With Us Up Here In Nor-cal You Couldn't Even Wheelie,now Look At You All Hollywood And ****

Teach Leave Him Alone...not Everyone Is About Comps You Know This.so Because I Don't Compete In Xdl I'm Not Gonna Get Your Respect Teach-nuts ..........clint Is Like All The Other So-cal Riders About The Fame And Money For Themselves,they Don't Care About Street Credit Or Respect...thats Just How They Roll In The So-cal..

I Say **** It Anyone Out There Get Yours In Front Of The Tv,magazines,but Just Don't **** Some Of Your Other Riders To Get There....
Old 01-28-2008, 05:32 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=BULLO 900;3132058]clint Is Like All The Other So-cal Riders About The Fame And Money For Themselves,they Don't Care About Street Credit Or Respect...thats Just How They Roll In The So-cal..
QUOTE]

knock that **** off!

theres a select few of us in So Cal that arent like that. you need to add "most" in front of "so cal riders".
Old 01-28-2008, 05:38 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Ok Most-of All So-cal Riders Are Hollywood
Old 01-28-2008, 05:46 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
Yo Clint Nice Job....everyone On This Bitch Would Have Done That For Some Tv Shine,come On....i Can Remember Clint When You Started With Us Up Here In Nor-cal You Couldn't Even Wheelie,now Look At You All Hollywood And ****

Teach Leave Him Alone...not Everyone Is About Comps You Know This.so Because I Don't Compete In Xdl I'm Not Gonna Get Your Respect Teach-nuts ..........clint Is Like All The Other So-cal Riders About The Fame And Money For Themselves,they Don't Care About Street Credit Or Respect...thats Just How They Roll In The So-cal..

I Say **** It Anyone Out There Get Yours In Front Of The Tv,magazines,but Just Don't **** Some Of Your Other Riders To Get There....
must be nice
Old 01-28-2008, 05:51 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
Ok Most-of All So-cal Riders Are Hollywood
some of us still keep it hood.

and most of hollywood looks like **** anyways.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:21 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

u guys realize that the show is not for just us critics on SL... its for everyone else....that type of gag/stunt might be easy or simple looking to us. But to majority of the US or someone who has no ******* clue.....etc it is "AMAZING".
I'm happy for Clint and anyone else who gets out there and promotes bike riding regardless. Do i think the gag/stunt was cheezy..hell ya, but so what..he got air time and exposure... done and done. He didnt DEFAMe the stunt culture did he?

Last edited by Saturnin; 01-28-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:22 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

.... i cant delte my post..meh
Old 01-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
then again i have no cable and my bunny ears suck...she coulda been hit
she was decent looking........it was funny in the end when they were playing the hero music.......they ask clint something and as he's answering it she takes the mic and plugs american gladiators for the 50th time ......im with everyone else the fire ride thing looked easy as ****. why the rev limiter i dunno.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:22 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i thought the british chick was super annoying.. and that dude justice gave her the look as if he wanted to eat her alive

Quick Reply: Clint Ewings Guiness thing