Clint Ewings Guiness thing

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 09:27 AM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough
Re: Clint Ewings Guiness thing

Originally Posted by Borne
.....I can't believe I wasted 2hrs of my life for that.
That is exactly what carla and I said. gu

guess who is in michigan?
Old 01-28-2008, 09:40 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

congrats on the record, but that was really gay!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:09 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

any videos up yet of it? i was watching it and said fock that i'm going to bed, did look that impressive
Old 01-28-2008, 11:17 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ford
guess who is in michigan?
You better be coming to see us

Glad I went to bed early. Props for doing something not so spectacular but getting a sweet title and exposure.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:49 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Yea gay as hell. He coasted through on the rev-limit. How dangerous...

**** man, the one guy was flying through FAST there cuz it was REAL fire, and he crashed so you know that was dangerous. What I saw was all staged and rehearsed like a movie stunt with fire gel and the fake fall back down to his hands and knees at the end after he already stood up, makes me want to drop the "N" in his first name.... what's the big deal after you already went through it 20 times during rehearsal?? Let's set me on fire first to add to the drama... like he may just burst into flames at any time... the tire's didn't even pop..?.. I actually kinda feel ripped off.

John Z looked fatter than I imagined ...camera must add 10 lbs. But Kane was the control group in that experiment, so no.... Johns just kinda fat... sorry John.

and as for Kane...hahahaaha I liked how whenever ****'s girl is all worried that somin might go wrong, Kane is there to comfort her... hahahahaha
You guys got eachother's backs like that alot, huh?

...the deer in the headlights look was awesome tho.. they both looked more scared than that **** dude did!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:55 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFyHKr_HxE

doesnt look that hard imo
Old 01-28-2008, 12:05 PM

wow that looks ******* ghey!!! no props for that, very lame
Old 01-28-2008, 12:46 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

Stunt life…

I almost regret going to the site today and checking on the posts from the Guinness event. I say almost because I did receive some good feedback along with the bad. I actually do like some negative posts because it leads me to believe I am doing something right. I take every opportunity that comes my way or that I make for myself and put everything I have into it. There are some great riders out there and I truly believe the most successful riders that will come out of the stunt community will be the riders that keep their head down and focus.

For everyone that thinks it was lame, you go through 1560 degree tunnel of fire and then come talk to me. Plus it was Network TV bitches!

Guinness Record Holder – Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Speed & Strength
Vortex
Kicker Audio
Carrozzeria Rims
Yuasa
Go Fast
Galfer
Jardine
Tyger Shark
Scotts Performance
Cheetah Racing Bodies
Old 01-28-2008, 12:57 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats on the record clint..
Old 01-28-2008, 01:28 PM

sorry just didnt look that impressive. the footage of the guy that tried before and crashed, that looked crazy
Old 01-28-2008, 01:48 PM

[quote=Clint Ewing;3131590]Stunt life…

I almost regret going to the site today and checking on the posts from the Guinness event. I say almost because I did receive some good feedback along with the bad. I actually do like some negative posts because it leads me to believe I am doing something right. I take every opportunity that comes my way or that I make for myself and put everything I have into it. There are some great riders out there and I truly believe the most successful riders that will come out of the stunt community will be the riders that keep their head down and focus.

For everyone that thinks it was lame, you go through 1560 degree tunnel of fire and then come talk to me. Plus it was Network TV bitches!

whatever bro! ya " i was on tv so im ****** better than you " the only thing i know for sure is that record prob. wont last long. ya im sure it was hot, but their was no skill to that stunt at all. anyway congrats on trying to get famous!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 01:50 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
Stunt life…

given the opprotunity i'm sure half of this site can do it.
with all the safety and preparation that was done , i mean you went through there on the rev limiter. how safe does it have to be for you to pull the clutch in in a" wall of flames " and just coast through..

the other guy was a madman.. he was going through a real wall of fire not a man controled metal tunnel but hella haystacks just blazing hella high up in the air and he wasnt on a sportbike , the rev limiter, or in hollywood he didnt have all that fire gel on either.. that was raw and he crashed trying because that one was not easy.. i'm sure that guy given the opprotunity and the same setup that record will be broken in no time.

but i guess for breaking it
Old 01-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

sorry clint but I don't care if you are some big hot shot on TV and I am just some petty little stuntrider. but that **** was gay and any real stunter knows it.

plus it looked like you rode with fire above you and to the side of you not through like complete walls of fire.

okay yea you got the oppurtunity to do it, cool. take advantage of TV exposure definatly. but you should of done something way more respectable. even simply doing a staggered wheelie through it would of been a little better.

I think either rocking a stoppie through it or like a coaster SS would of been something more respectable and actualy hard.

seriously I bet 3/4 of the people on this site could do that with the same setup that you had.

and lastly what was with that gay *** fall at the end, pretending like it was so draining of an experiance it just took everything out of you, that you couldnt even park the bike or stand. come on. save that **** for some gay *** hollywood movie, not for your "stunts"
Old 01-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

okay I just watched it a second time

STILL GAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 02:15 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

looks like I missed it
Old 01-28-2008, 02:25 PM

yeah the fail definetly didnt seem necessary. im sure it was hot in there but if it was u wouldn't of been boucning off the rev limiter you would have been hauling *** outta there
Old 01-28-2008, 02:46 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Derek M
looks like I missed it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HiFyHKr_HxE
Old 01-28-2008, 03:00 PM

and lastly what was with that gay *** fall at the end, pretending like it was so draining of an experiance it just took everything out of you, that you couldnt even park the bike or stand. come on. save that **** for some gay *** hollywood movie, not for your "stunts"

ha ha! thats what im talking about....
Old 01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
Stunt life…

Guinness Record Holder – Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Speed & Strength
Vortex
Kicker Audio
Carrozzeria Rims
Yuasa
Go Fast
Galfer
Jardine
Tyger Shark
Scotts Performance
Cheetah Racing Bodies

congrats on the record and the air time, you definately know how to hustle. and while of course the stunt wasn't that hard, like clint says...he did it, no one else did, and im sure it wasnt as easy as it looked.

but clint, you wonder why people hate?? it's because you have no CORE SUPPORT; but i also KNOW that this means nothing to you, and all you care about is mainstream and clint ewing.

while that is fine and i certainly applaud you for your abilities and your drive, you are not a member of this 'community' of riders who are striving and working hard everyday to push the SPORT further. sure, you help put 'stunting' on NBC, but i think you know what i mean.

must be a SoCal thing....no one rides contests (which is the only way a SPORT really can exist), and everyone does shows in SoCal and then hypes it up as the biggest thing since sliced bread.

i'm not knocking you (ok, i am a little) or your hustle, because you certainly have earned it...but don't be surprised at the reactions you get when you have barely showed up to any stunt event in the last five years (starboyz you didnt compete and xdl vegas you didnt qualify) and then you go post up on a forum like this.

either you are pushing for the sport (and yourself) or you are just pushing for yourself...either way is fine, but accept your decisions.

props again on the stunt, props on tv, props on all of your sponsors....now if you want the core RESPECT, get out of socal and do a comp or two, or better yet, just come and hang out and have a good time.

see you around i'm sure!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 03:32 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
wtf that was it

glad i watched the X-Games :YEAH

Quick Reply: Clint Ewings Guiness thing