Clint Ewings Guiness thing

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 07:23 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Clint Ewings Guiness thing

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
must be a SoCal thing....no one rides contests
Why is that?

And I agree completely that it takes comps to make it a sport. Otherwise, it's just a hobby.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

ahhhhhhaaaaaahahaha... they should have played the TOP GUN theme after wards. AHAHAAHAHA. some tv shows are so ******* lame.

Props on the hustle to get on national tv. props on getting the guiness people here.

hey i signed up for guiness world records and i am gonna apply to beat your record.

but it probably wont get on TV because im in indiana, but there is a racetrack here with grandstands...so maybe...
Old 01-28-2008, 07:40 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my take on the issue. The stunt itself wasn't half as impressive as some other shown or some that we've seen ourselves but it's not about the risk factor of the stunt. It's about the hype, the promotions and the sponsors that pay the money for the show. They needed a two hour special and this stunt gave it to them without too much investment or risk on their behalf. People are starting to realize that motorcycles are just as fun as cars and they need more exposure. Thus Kane's world record, Jason Briton's show, etc... I think that Clint is not in a position where he has to prove himself to anyone by doing the risky stunts. All he does now is make money and gives himself national exposure. He doesn't care that he broke some stupid record - he is now a house hold name. Something not very many people can say. I am sure that any of us with ***** can pull this off, but none of us got the chance. He did, so he must be doing something right. And the credit that he deserves is not because of the stunt but because of the work that he did to get to do the stunt.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:40 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i thought the british chick was super annoying..
duct tape and rope.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:48 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Val_0
All he does now is make money and gives himself national exposure. He doesn't care that he broke some stupid record - he is now a house hold name.
i think he cares.. read his post in this thread
you think everyone in america now knows how clint ewing is becuase of that show?? negative
Old 01-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
Teach remember when you asked kane if it was ok to participate in the AMA Laguna show I got last year?
naw man you got it wrong...it was actually kane saying "clint is nervous for his first show that he's booked himself and they want him to cover X amount of space and he's not sure if me and him can do it." and me responding, "i'm not far away and i'll gladly do it if he needs help...lemme know."

but anyways, your point was?

don't get mad because i speak the truth about you, the core, etc...its true. you know it, i know it, and every other rider who knows anything knows it.

and bullo, you are right about most of socal and that was my point...the comp thing, well you know me...we are down and you dont compete, but why is that? because we actually show up to some of the same events and ride/hangout....thats my only point with that.

i'm not knocking you clint and i DID give props and i did so sincerely, but you gotta expect this type of response fromt eh SL community when no one really knows who you are...but like kane said, no one really knows who i am either! lol

i have my own goals and wants with this sport just like you clint...just happens that mine are different.

so chill out, i musta struck a nerve there somewhere.

hope to see you at all the competitions you have listed on your schedule for 2008 because you know i'll be there.

and oh, what was your response when kane told you whatever he did?? something like "teach didnt have me on his team at stuntfest so why should i do anything for him"...funny since it was your first non socal event i've ever seen you at...and also funny because i do a lot for a lot of people in this sport...can you say the same?

do what you do and i will do what i do...so once again, nice work putting streetbikes on tv, because either way you cut it, it is good for everyone and you def deserve it for the hardwork and hustle it takes---because 99% of us are unwilling to put that time in...believe me, i tell kane all the time i am just trying to be like him and you with the business side of things...imagine what would happen if the best businessmen in the game were actually the best riders too...we'll hafta wait and see what little colton comes up with in the coming years...i for one, will still be riding, maybe only riding, but i'll still be riding and having fun.

rant over...thats enough SL drama to last another day or two!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 07:56 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i just shed a tear

j/k

good post teacher
Old 01-28-2008, 07:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Hippy.

why you hating on s'mores

Originally Posted by DEBO
Good **** Clint!

Flame on
rofl

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
Stunt life…

I almost regret going to the site today and checking on the posts from the Guinness event. I say almost because I did receive some good feedback along with the bad. I actually do like some negative posts because it leads me to believe I am doing something right. I take every opportunity that comes my way or that I make for myself and put everything I have into it. There are some great riders out there and I truly believe the most successful riders that will come out of the stunt community will be the riders that keep their head down and focus.

For everyone that thinks it was lame, you go through 1560 degree tunnel of fire and then come talk to me. Plus it was Network TV bitches!

Guinness Record Holder – Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Speed & Strength
Vortex
Kicker Audio
Carrozzeria Rims
Yuasa
Go Fast
Galfer
Jardine
Tyger Shark
Scotts Performance
Cheetah Racing Bodies
you should have spit on that bitch and punched her in the face for cutting you off mid-sentence.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:00 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
duct tape and rope.
youd also need a tarp, shovel, bag of quick lime, bottle of Jack, big black *****, and some lawn darts...

as for the stunt, it was cool, next time wheelie it!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:16 PM

salsa0shark is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job Clint! Just getting thru the parperwork to get to Guiness deserves some props. Keep it up!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:39 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

Originally Posted by Saturnin
u guys realize that the show is not for just us critics on SL... its for everyone else....that type of gag/stunt might be easy or simple looking to us. But to majority of the US or someone who has no ******* clue.....etc it is "AMAZING".
Nope! both my parents thought it was dumb.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:06 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

welll... your folks are HIP and fall into the 5% of US adults....NEXT!!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:58 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Saturnin
He didnt DEFAMe the stunt culture did he?
No more then the Biker Boys movie did...
Old 01-28-2008, 10:06 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point

how many comps has he won? or competed in? i guess is doesnt matter hes got the world record for what? exactly?
Old 01-28-2008, 10:17 PM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Obm6bEH80&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-28-2008, 11:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i just watched that clip on youtube.....wow....it was worse then everyone said.

a rev limiter ss coaster would have been cooler and smashing a though a burning wall at the end of the tunnel would be sweet.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC
i just watched that clip on youtube.....wow....it was worse then everyone said.

a rev limiter ss coaster would have been cooler and smashing a though a burning wall at the end of the tunnel would be sweet.
did it show the oscar worthy performance of him on fire?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Hate hate hate

I'm proud of clint and his accomplishments so far his year. Starting off with a bang!!!

The drama and hate is to be expected. Doesn't matter what a person does. Its like highschool and come down to who a person is.

Had darius or teach done this people would have come running to swing nuts and lick bawls. But they didnt clint did. And how many of yall sat and watched the whole show just waiting to see it and be the first to hate.

The bike was stock-ish with a whopping 8 miles on it at the time of the stunt. He was given so many restrictions as to what he was and wasnt allowed to do. Its live tv. Things happen.

I'm glad I was able to be there to show my support and I promise it was and experience that I will brag about being a part of on my own little way for years to come.

Next time he needs to get off the bike do a cartwheel scream 'dale earnhart is the best let's kick midgets!' then run over to his girlfriend and start molestng her on national tv. Possibly kick the gladiator in the bawls first would have been cool too!!!

Haha
Kane
Old 01-28-2008, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
Hate hate hate

I'm proud of clint and his accomplishments so far his year. Starting off with a bang!!!

The drama and hate is to be expected. Doesn't matter what a person does. Its like highschool and come down to who a person is.

Had darius or teach done this people would have come running to swing nuts and lick bawls. But they didnt clint did. And how many of yall sat and watched the whole show just waiting to see it and be the first to hate.

The bike was stock-ish with a whopping 8 miles on it at the time of the stunt. He was given so many restrictions as to what he was and wasnt allowed to do. Its live tv. Things happen.

I'm glad I was able to be there to show my support and I promise it was and experience that I will brag about being a part of on my own little way for years to come.

Next time he needs to get off the bike do a cartwheel scream 'dale earnhart is the best let's kick midgets!' then run over to his girlfriend and start molestng her on national tv. Possibly kick the gladiator in the bawls first would have been cool too!!!

Haha
Kane
you gotta admit the rolling on the ground was over dramatic.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:57 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
Hate hate hate

Haha
Kane
You shouldn't pick your nose on live national TV!

Quick Reply: Clint Ewings Guiness thing