Stunt Sprocket Setups????

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 10:13 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person
Re: Stunt Sprocket Setups????

[quote=Towlieee;3134083]Ok so you can road race, what does that have to do with stunting?

Rossi can win races, do you think he can win stunt comps? No.

Don't come to a stunt forum, talking about your knowledge, then bring up road racing to back it up!
[quote]

What i said about performance was basic knowledge from experience, facts dont lie... I want to come into stunting and appreciate every bit of advice from you and others and i am not just listening to it im acting on it.. wow i dont know how this thread go so hostile..... just wanted to know some good setups for a new stunter.... good **** though.... and i apologize to anyone if ive offended you
Old 01-29-2008, 10:16 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
hey stock 05 a durff pull down your pants so i can get a good lick of your *****.....

stop riding dick you homo....
and youre calling me a homo

where im from we call kids like you chumps...
well, after that last post, no matter what your location, you will still be known as a ball licking ***.
Originally Posted by Towlieee
Ok so you can road race, what does that have to do with stunting?

Rossi can win races, do you think he can win stunt comps? No.

Don't come to a stunt forum, talking about your knowledge, then bring up road racing to back it up!

Why don't you shut up and listen. You obviously don't know what the **** your doing if you want to go -1/+20 to learn to stunt.

Until YOU can ride a balance point wheelie, with no throttle input, then you can talk about performance of a stunt bike. Until then shut up and read!

**** it, go up 20 in the rear, go down 2 in the front, and squid yourself straight into a hospital.

Don't wear a helmet, and get it on film, and make sure they post that ****! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Originally Posted by Afflicted
wow that was in every possible way one of the most homosexual comments ive ever read on this forum... i have never seen anyone ask anyone else on this forum be it male or female if the other will pull their pants down so they can lick their *****

and you should listen to stock05, he dishes out alot of **** talking, but he also puts in valid points on this forum... just read past the **** talking LOL not hating on you stock05
i first saw that in dereks post where he quoted him and i thought he edited gaynates post, but nope, i guess his true self came out in that post.

damn right your not hating on me ************
Old 01-29-2008, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
Talk what i know??? Its on paper BRA.. must not read ur racing magz just stuck on the pics in the stunt ones and yes, i own a 07 R6 with everything done to it and race it and happen to be a motorcycle engine expert .. ever road race??? talk performance when youv kept ur bike on two wheels and seen what ***** its really got.
you know what else was on paper, the point at which the R6 redlines and just like every other figure, on any bike manufacturer's number sheet, it was bullshit. motorcycle engine expert....pfft, you subscribe to cycleworld and now your an "motorcycle engine expert," go punch yourself in the face. i have owned 2 R6's (a 05 and a 06) and 3 F4i's (01,02, and 03) and from first hand experience i can tell you the F4i doesnt have **** on the newer R6's.

What i said about performance was basic knowledge ( i thought you were an expert) from experience, facts dont lie (uhh, yes they do, yamaha and the R6 is a prime example)... I want to come into stunting and appreciate every bit of advice from you and others (then shut the **** up and listen) and i am not just listening to it im acting on it (and thats why youre not learning jack ****).. wow i dont know how this thread go so hostile (it got hostile when some jackass decided that he was an expert because he reads magazines)..... just wanted to know some good setups for a new stunter (then as previously stated shut the **** up).... good **** though.... and i apologize to anyone if ive offended you (**** you and your apology)
Old 01-29-2008, 10:36 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
i first saw that in dereks post where he quoted him and i thought he edited gaynates post, but nope, i guess his true self came out in that post.

damn right your not hating on me ************
everytime he makes a stupid post now you can just quote him from his ball licking one

and no stock05 no hating here haha

you do enough hatin for the both of us
Old 01-29-2008, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Afflicted
everytime he makes a stupid post now you can just quote him from his ball licking one

and no stock05 no hating here haha

you do enough hatin for the both of us
nah, that seems kinda gay, ill just post the link instead.

i do enough hating for half the members on the site.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

wow talking to you is like talking to a 5 year old .. when u clearly understood that i was being sarcastic cuz of douche derek... but your like 5 years old an mentally challenged.....

ooooohhh im telling you said gay..... like cmon bro grow the **** up .... get a life.... no betta yet get a bike....
Old 01-29-2008, 11:37 PM

wow talking to you is like talking to a 5 year old .. when u clearly understood that i was being sarcastic cuz of douche derek... but your like 5 years old an mentally challenged.....

ooooohhh im telling you said gay..... like cmon bro grow the **** up .... get a life.... no betta yet get a bike....
first off, who jokes about telling another guy to pull his pants down so you can lick his *****
well if you used english in your posts then maybe people would understand them you stupid ****. you say talking to me is like talking to a 5yr old, well newsflash ball licker, a 5yr old could make more sense than you.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:40 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Talk what i know??? Its on paper BRA.. must not read ur racing magz just stuck on the pics in the stunt ones and yes, i own a 07 R6 with everything done to it and race it and happen to be a motorcycle engine expert .. ever road race??? talk performance when youv kept ur bike on two wheels and seen what ***** its really got.

is he hawaiian or did he just call you a tit-sling?

What i said about performance was basic knowledge ( i thought you were an expert) from experience, facts dont lie (uhh, yes they do, yamaha and the R6 is a prime example)... I want to come into stunting and appreciate every bit of advice from you and others (then shut the **** up and listen) and i am not just listening to it im acting on it (and thats why youre not learning jack ****).. wow i dont know how this thread go so hostile (it got hostile when some jackass decided that he was an expert because he reads magazines)..... just wanted to know some good setups for a new stunter (then as previously stated shut the **** up).... good **** though.... and i apologize to anyone if ive offended you (**** you and your apology)

HAHAHAHA!!! you're fucked up!! HAHAHA!!

Last edited by steelhead1; 01-29-2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: retarded
Old 01-29-2008, 11:45 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

go get a bike!!!! thats all i have to say to you...... until you get one stop posting....like you said u had 5 bikes 2 r6's an 3 f4i's wat happened? the cops found all the stolen bikes in you area in your garage an took em?? someone needs to make donations.. so you can afford something on 2 wheels..... what happened still paying of your bills???
Old 01-29-2008, 11:51 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

first off, who jokes about telling another guy to pull his pants down so you can lick his *****
well if you used english in your posts then maybe people would understand them you stupid ****. you say talking to me is like talking to a 5yr old, well newsflash ball licker, a 5yr old could make more sense than you.
only one way to deal w/ douche bags like this.....

This message is hidden because NASTYNATE3E is on your ignore list.

i love that...
Old 01-29-2008, 11:51 PM

go get a bike!!!! thats all i have to say to you...... until you get one stop posting....like you said u had 5 bikes 2 r6's an 3 f4i's wat happened? the cops found all the stolen bikes in you area in your garage an took em?? someone needs to make donations.. so you can afford something on 2 wheels..... what happened still paying of your bills???
first you say you want to lick my *****, now you want to know my life story WTF? you really are a dick smoker.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:54 PM
**** yo couch!!

first you say you want to lick my *****, now you want to know my life story WTF? you really are a dick smoker.

hahahahah nice response ..... did you get a bike yet?? lol i didnt think so stop posting!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:39 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kj
only one way to deal w/ douche bags like this.....

This message is hidden because NASTYNATE3E is on your ignore list.

i love that...
your not alone on that one haha