Re: Stunt Sprocket Setups????

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
It basically comes down to engine performance and power in the ranges,

running stock gearing may work for bikes with already exsisting towque

bottom end...such as the F4i and gixers but the classic case of top HP put

out are yamahas... always have always will. What the R6 lack in bottom

end they tear **** up in the high revs so inevitably i lack bottom end

power and with have to run geared kits
have you ever ridden a F4i and newer R6? because if you had you would know that the newer R6's (injected models) do not lack low end power especially compared to an F4i, talk what you know squid.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:37 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stock05
1. the word "off" was not used anywhere in your first post you stupid ****.

2. who the **** uses "im pulling off?" its called "clutching it up," "popping the clutch," or even "dumping the clutch."

3. so you still failed to mention anything about your coasters that you are not doing.

4. if you are using 8-13mph to describe your whoolie, again youre full of ******* ****, your going at least 40mph in your avatar and thats giving you the benefit of the doubt.

5. stop being a ******* tool, stop ******* lying, and shut the **** up, youre not fooling anyone.

oh so now im not using the type of language ??? lol ur a ******* loser dude.... who said i do coasters i said im doing slow ones but not coasting yet cuz its still a lil scary for me..... haha yeah that was 40 mph lol u got me..... the camera man must be a good one..... to get a still image at 40.... ur a waste of letters.... like i said go sell some oranges then mabye u can buy a bike an ride instead of talking shyt on sl.... lahhu-elaserrr.. loser!!! lol ur a clown ... here are some tips go to the nearest car wash where one of your cousins work.. get a job an clean cars with your favorate shirt, while your doing that set up a little stand for your oranges an youll be working 2 jobs at once .. if you do that mabye u can afford a bike by next summer... good luck on that.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:42 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Man, f4i's are notorious for having NO low end torque..

My bike has SOO much bog from 3k and below

I got 26k on my f4i, never synced or cleaned the throttle bodies, still on factory plugs, and I still rock 6-8mph idle no throttle input wheelies, and can pull ONE circle (still a newbie, can only do 2 circles on my friends +16 f4i)

Like I said, if you can't rock under 15mph, do NOT regear.. It will NOT help you at all.....

Do what you want, but trust me, once you get gearing, your gonna be like 'holy **** that throttle is twitchy and hard to control"

If you do ANY gearing changes right now, only do like +2-3 in the rear, and -1 at most in front..

Circles, and anything under 8-10mph will be hard without gearing, and require VERY good brake control, and/or clutch slipping..

btw just curious.. How slow can you RIDE a wheelie? Not how slow can you pop it up, but where can you pop it up and KEEP it?
Also, do you use the rear brake yet? If not, DEFINTELY DO NOT RE GEAR!

And when I mean use the rear brake, I'm talking pop up a 30mph wheelie, and slow it down to 20mph or less..

Hell if you think you can wheelie good, try this next time.. When your in a wheelie, pull in the clutch.. If your wheelie falls forward, and you drop your tire, your not high enough and your not really slowing them donw good...
If you pull in the clutch, and it falls backwords and you almost loop out, then your definitely at balance point, and you may be ready for gearing :YEAH

Last edited by Towlieee; 01-28-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:50 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
oh so now im not using the type of language ??? lol ur a ******* loser dude.... who said i do coasters i said im doing slow ones but not coasting yet cuz its still a lil scary for me..... haha yeah that was 40 mph lol u got me..... the camera man must be a good one..... to get a still image at 40.... ur a waste of letters.... like i said go sell some oranges then mabye u can buy a bike an ride instead of talking shyt on sl.... lahhu-elaserrr.. loser!!! lol ur a clown ... here are some tips go to the nearest car wash where one of your cousins work.. get a job an clean cars with your favorate shirt, while your doing that set up a little stand for your oranges an youll be working 2 jobs at once .. if you do that mabye u can afford a bike by next summer... good luck on that.
saying your coasting would imply either that the clutch is engaged or you are in neutral, you stupid ****.

you are going 40 hence the reason it looks like your traveling at light speed.

are you ******* serious? i dont even know what to say to that its so ******* stupid.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:50 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by kosi28
i know i hit winter too but at least i can still ride here in LOUISIANA
I didn't know you could ride in the first place
Old 01-28-2008, 11:53 PM

saying your coasting would imply either that the clutch is engaged or you are in neutral, you stupid ****.

you are going 40 hence the reason it looks like your traveling at light speed.

are you ******* serious? i dont even know what to say to that its so ******* stupid.
DUUUUUHHHHHH Stock05 you don't need to pull in the clutch to do a coaster . I rock 20-80mph slow wheelies all day
Old 01-28-2008, 11:54 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

who the **** said im coasting.. read man read!!!! trying to coast ..... does not mean im doing it trying to do it an doin it are 2 diffrent things... put some eggs in your shoes and beat it you ******* internet *****.... you ******* 5ft 80 pound bitch .......
Old 01-29-2008, 12:00 AM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by DerekMey
DUUUUUHHHHHH Stock05 you don't need to pull in the clutch to do a coaster . I rock 20-80mph slow wheelies all day

hey stock 05 a durff pull down your pants so i can get a good lick of your *****.....

stop riding dick you homo....
Old 01-29-2008, 12:10 AM

hey stock 05 a durff pull down your pants so i can get a good lick of your *****.....
Where i'm from we call this Gay
Old 01-29-2008, 12:14 AM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by DerekMey
Where i'm from we call this Gay

where im from we call kids like you chumps...
Old 01-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

have you ever ridden a F4i and newer R6? because if you had you would know that the newer R6's (injected models) do not lack low end power especially compared to an F4i, talk what you know squid.
Talk what i know??? Its on paper BRA.. must not read ur racing magz just stuck on the pics in the stunt ones and yes, i own a 07 R6 with everything done to it and race it and happen to be a motorcycle engine expert .. ever road race??? talk performance when youv kept ur bike on two wheels and seen what ***** its really got.

Last edited by Yamaha412; 01-29-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:36 PM

03zx6rnewb is an unknown quantity at this point

I grew up a roadracer and tearing up the streets, this will be my first year doing freestyle stunting and i got a 99 R6 full decked out ready to go, but i'm waiting to finalize my sprocket setup. Any advice for setups, i want a full on freestyle setup, im not going to ride this on the streets at all. I was thinking -1/+20??? let me know
try 5 up in the rear, thats plenty. Superdave from bmorex rocks stock sprockets on his r6 and kills it, maybe try that for a while or you could always get a turbo busa and do wheelies with a just flick of your wrist lol.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:44 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Talk what i know??? Its on paper BRA.. must not read ur racing magz just stuck on the pics in the stunt ones and yes, i own a 07 R6 with everything done to it and race it and happen to be a motorcycle engine expert .. ever road race??? talk performance when youv kept ur bike on two wheels and seen what ***** its really got.
Ok so you can road race, what does that have to do with stunting?

Rossi can win races, do you think he can win stunt comps? No.

Don't come to a stunt forum, talking about your knowledge, then bring up road racing to back it up!

Why don't you shut up and listen. You obviously don't know what the **** your doing if you want to go -1/+20 to learn to stunt.

Until YOU can ride a balance point wheelie, with no throttle input, then you can talk about performance of a stunt bike. Until then shut up and read!

**** it, go up 20 in the rear, go down 2 in the front, and squid yourself straight into a hospital.

Don't wear a helmet, and get it on film, and make sure they post that ****! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Last edited by Towlieee; 01-29-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:29 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by lee majors
goin' down in the front gives u torque, up in the rear engine brake, that's why.
that makes no sense..
Old 01-29-2008, 05:33 PM

da Liks is a decent person

you wont have troubles riding on idle with the r6.. come on now (hint: you set the idle HIGHER than stock to ride idle wheelies..)
Old 01-29-2008, 06:11 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by da Liks
that makes no sense..

yeah, you're right. it was early and um.... that's what i aaaaa heard.lol!

there has got to be some diff between doin it to the drive or driven, i know it.haha! any engineers out there that could shed some light on this one.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:25 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

stop riding dick you homo....
wow that was in every possible way one of the most homosexual comments ive ever read on this forum... i have never seen anyone ask anyone else on this forum be it male or female if the other will pull their pants down so they can lick their *****

well i can say hes added to the ignor list...

kid thought he was ghetto gangsta **** from the ho0d reppin STRAIGHT OG.... someone needs to slap this mother ****** and take his bike

edit: and i really try not to hate on anyone on stuntlife, cuz to me its just a waste of time

and you should listen to stock05, he dishes out alot of **** talking, but he also puts in valid points on this forum... just read past the **** talking LOL not hating on you stock05

Last edited by Afflicted; 01-29-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:26 PM

yeah, you're right. it was early and um.... that's what i aaaaa heard.lol!

there has got to be some diff between doin it to the drive or driven, i know it.haha! any engineers out there that could shed some light on this one.
i heard it was easier on the clutch if you go down one in the front, but no more then 2

but hell i dont know if its true or not
Old 01-29-2008, 08:35 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

I grew up a roadracer and tearing up the streets, this will be my first year doing freestyle stunting and i got a 99 R6 full decked out ready to go, but i'm waiting to finalize my sprocket setup. Any advice for setups, i want a full on freestyle setup, im not going to ride this on the streets at all. I was thinking -1/+20??? let me know
GO BIG.... it's plain ole more fun.... and you can't use engine brake w/ stock gearing unless your doin about 60 in 1st.

Originally Posted by toyotafj40s
-1 front. stock rear. gotta run from the 5-0 some how!
the guy said this bike wasn't goin to hit the streets at all....

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
10-12 up in the back at max....You dont need that much gearing.
you don't NEED that much... but it sure is a hell of alot more fun! HELL... even OMR say's himself, he rocks a HUGE sprocket... just does the stock thing for vids.

goin' down in the front gives u torque, up in the rear engine brake, that's why.
This is complete BS.... front, back... it's all the same.

Originally Posted by Afflicted
i heard it was easier on the clutch if you go down one in the front, but no more then 2

but hell i dont know if its true or not
what you are thinkin of is the chain.... if you go too small in the front, then the chain will have to make more of an abrupt turn... wearin out the chain quicker.

other than that... front or back there's no difference... it all equals a number in the end... how you get to that number is up to you.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by kj

what you are thinkin of is the chain.... if you go too small in the front, then the chain will have to make more of an abrupt turn... wearin out the chain quicker.

other than that... front or back there's no difference... it all equals a number in the end... how you get to that number is up to you.
well i knew that part, but someone on here told me its easier on the clutch cuz it doesnt have to do so much work **** **** i dont know, but i know the chain wares faster if its alot smaller in the front, but someone said it helps the clutch but like i said i dont know if its true or just grabage

Quick Reply: Stunt Sprocket Setups????