#1 Boolay Thread! Suce ma bite Inside

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 01:40 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person
#1 Boolay Thread! Suce ma bite Inside

So here it is, i felt kinda lazy to write PMs to all the people i needed too, so i figured i'd make a huge post there to thank everyone we met during our trip, in order of appearance cuz it'll be easier for me to remind u all haha

And first of all, for the Guyz who asked us everyday if we had myspace, We still don't have one but shoud solve to prob this week end hahahaha

So,
-Mr Twizzler, u know everything, just remember u got a car and a trailer to crash in france, which shoud make ur trip more enjoyable again!!
Thx for everythin bro, and being as u are!!! BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZ
-Jason, i wish we coud ride with u, heal up bro! srry for the trailer!
-Jay Gay, Sick Rick, Melvin, Zach and Paul from CIX and Chicago, ****** glad to meet all u boyz, u are all pimps and gave us so much fun! I saw u improved a lot on the bike in the week too! keep ridin hard guyz, i got a gay CIX sticker to add somewhere !!!Rick u the f4i endo approach champ hahaha
-Darrick and Becca! thx for the rearsets bro and glad to meet u, wish u woud of came down in FL! thx for the rearsets, and now get on that bike ! Say becca i can send her some red wine if she wants!
-Heidi, was good to meet u, thx for bringin us downtown and hostin us for that night, i hope sprocket hasn't been killed by the cat yet! 'll u be there in Switzerland? and i need to get the pics u took, woud really like to save all this!
-Chris and Rhonda, Hope the french meals didn't kill everyone out there haha! thx for the shirts, dvds and stuff! reppin it there for sure! see u in Feb!!!
PS chris i got u on the Pool
-Mister Borne (Jay boolay maybe ?!) i told u everything, just forgot to steal ur cowboy shoes!! Train hard on julians gay music, sure u'll have it on lock for Feb!! i got a secret pics of u and an animal but might keep it in case i'd need it hahaha!! And u and Julian are still skateboard champs!!
-Rick and evan, thx for the F4i and srry for trashin the 636, u'll get the 400 last in the end of feb!
-SMICKS TOYS in Ocala FL for all the help after the crash, thx for the trailer man!! glad to see u were ridin tandem at SW too!!!
-The unknown police officer who made things easyer than they coud go!!

(now we're at SW so i'm gonna have to record a ****** bunch of names )

-NOW U KNOW THE TRUTH!! I mean Mr Suicidl, thx for hosting us bro, cheers to steph too! i gotta come back and taste real american cooking :YEAH Now show me pics of u killin that 636, don't be so willyyyyyyyyyy!!
-Foto! glad to meet the man behind the sick lens haha! i'll hit u up if i can get some of the pics u took
-Guru my mandem tazed guy lov u bro, had tons of fun with u! sure our next trip will stop in St louis! Thx for everything and for the shirt!!
-Steve: wish i coud of made a ride or two with u too! sick to see u ride no front end, props!!thx for the shirt too!!!
-Laaaaaaaaaaaaaarry my Egg madman!! clutch it up from the side bro!!hahaha def had a blast with u, so much fun! to make again asap!
-Tyson: do u still smell like big foot's dick or what? same as larry bro, nothin but laughs, and u're the one we tryed to show how to load bikes but we didn't want to say it
-Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiles: super figure of 8 killer! real happy to know u and have good sessions together! how r the blindsides doing?:YEAH
-Toooooooooooken, i lov u bro, never without the smile! #1 boolay rock the lots haha! gonna steal ur sitdown 0's ****** Lol
-Ronnie rockstar: Strip tease bro!! sell me ur sunglasses now! glad to meet u!
-Ebrake from vertical limits: thx for the 636, u killin it on that thing! got nice shots of u!!:YEAH
-T neck and T ice, thx for the fun guyz, hope ur shoulder is getting better T neck! Tice coud u hook me up with some vids from stuntwars run? looks like i erased em by error on mine!
-Graham: extra cool bro! u got real better this week, so send me some new stuff soon that i can watch
-Nags and Old Man Roger: Suce ma bite i got two super sick shots of u doin it !! glad to put faces on the names, and glad to talk a few mins with u!
-Gary: mad thx for comin back to ride with us, please get back on a bike! #1 boolay
-Ian from sick innovations: good to see u man, had a lot of fun with u too, serious cool guy right there Lol, thx for the stuff, sure i'll rep for it there! Lemme know when that seat plate is done :YEAH
-Hohey: glad to meet u man, i just fixed the rearsets on my bike, looks pimp, gonna try it this week end!
-Mark from HAI: nice shop bro, thx for the stickers and cool we found the time to talk a few mins!!
-Billy da kid: lets ride 2gether soon man!

-Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiister apex! ur golf is sloooooooow thx to u and lexi for hosting us and bringin us in town, def good times! ending by a spot murdering!PIMP!
srry i didn't mailed u, was daaaaaaaaaaamn lazy! Told u everything u shoud know so see u soon i hope! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers bro!

-To all the arizona boyz we saw last week end, HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE THANKS,
i had some of the sickest ride i coud ever see under my eyes, and u guyz are real how i expected it! doin it for nothin but fun! Love u guyz
So Lin, i forgot to break ur knees, please stop riding so we can try to catch back TANUS flyin madman, get rid of that dampner Lol! NumberTwo my ralph louis buddy, the for ur bike, felt so good on it! how is the arm goin? And i'm gonna kick ur *** on stall combos soon (or bust mine haha)
Halfrican, thx for showin up on saturday,good to meet u, hope u can get rid of that foot dampner soon haha! Crotch i'm waiting u for october fest!! Zaaaaaaaackie chan, thx for hosting us, i got a priceless pic of u at the restaurant!! Jeromy, keep killin it, goot to see u too!

Fuct420, T Dubby (who rode two times in two days ) Nasty, Gixxer Shaun thx all for the laughs and smiles, u guyz killed me!!! Hey baby!!!
Tightshirts and Jeremy from LBZ, thx for comin guyz, cool to meet u!

Here it is finally done, had to make cuz it was by far the best trip of my life, SORRY for everyone i coud of forgotten, tryed not to
Be sure Number One Boolays will be back soon, maybe with our cars and bikes hahaha

Thx to anyone who crossed our road on this trip to make it more enjoyable again from atlanta, orlando, vegas and phoenix, even for 5 mins!
Memories for life!

Keep it Super Squid Squad for the #1 Boolay who rock the lots
Old 01-24-2008, 02:03 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: #1 Boolay Thread! Suce ma bite Inside

Originally Posted by tigroo
So here it is, i felt kinda lazy to write PMs to all the people i needed too, so i figured i'd make a huge post there to thank everyone we met during our trip, in order of appearance cuz it'll be easier for me to remind u all haha

And first of all, for the Guyz who asked us everyday if we had myspace, We still don't have one but shoud solve to prob this week end hahahaha

So,
-Mr Twizzler, u know everything, just remember u got a car and a trailer to crash in france, which shoud make ur trip more enjoyable again!!
Thx for everythin bro, and being as u are!!! BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZ
-Jason, i wish we coud ride with u, heal up bro! srry for the trailer!
-Jay Gay, Sick Rick, Melvin, Zach and Paul from CIX and Chicago, ****** glad to meet all u boyz, u are all pimps and gave us so much fun! I saw u improved a lot on the bike in the week too! keep ridin hard guyz, i got a gay CIX sticker to add somewhere !!!Rick u the f4i endo approach champ hahaha
-Darrick and Becca! thx for the rearsets bro and glad to meet u, wish u woud of came down in FL! thx for the rearsets, and now get on that bike ! Say becca i can send her some red wine if she wants!
-Heidi, was good to meet u, thx for bringin us downtown and hostin us for that night, i hope sprocket hasn't been killed by the cat yet! 'll u be there in Switzerland? and i need to get the pics u took, woud really like to save all this!
-Chris and Rhonda, Hope the french meals didn't kill everyone out there haha! thx for the shirts, dvds and stuff! reppin it there for sure! see u in Feb!!!
PS chris i got u on the Pool
-Mister Borne (Jay boolay maybe ?!) i told u everything, just forgot to steal ur cowboy shoes!! Train hard on julians gay music, sure u'll have it on lock for Feb!! i got a secret pics of u and an animal but might keep it in case i'd need it hahaha!! And u and Julian are still skateboard champs!!
-Rick and evan, thx for the F4i and srry for trashin the 636, u'll get the 400 last in the end of feb!
-SMICKS TOYS in Ocala FL for all the help after the crash, thx for the trailer man!! glad to see u were ridin tandem at SW too!!!
-The unknown police officer who made things easyer than they coud go!!

(now we're at SW so i'm gonna have to record a ****** bunch of names )

-NOW U KNOW THE TRUTH!! I mean Mr Suicidl, thx for hosting us bro, cheers to steph too! i gotta come back and taste real american cooking :YEAH Now show me pics of u killin that 636, don't be so willyyyyyyyyyy!!
-Foto! glad to meet the man behind the sick lens haha! i'll hit u up if i can get some of the pics u took
-Guru my mandem tazed guy lov u bro, had tons of fun with u! sure our next trip will stop in St louis! Thx for everything and for the shirt!!
-Steve: wish i coud of made a ride or two with u too! sick to see u ride no front end, props!!thx for the shirt too!!!
-Laaaaaaaaaaaaaarry my Egg madman!! clutch it up from the side bro!!hahaha def had a blast with u, so much fun! to make again asap!
-Tyson: do u still smell like big foot's dick or what? same as larry bro, nothin but laughs, and u're the one we tryed to show how to load bikes but we didn't want to say it
-Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiles: super figure of 8 killer! real happy to know u and have good sessions together! how r the blindsides doing?:YEAH
-Toooooooooooken, i lov u bro, never without the smile! #1 boolay rock the lots haha! gonna steal ur sitdown 0's ****** Lol
-Ronnie rockstar: Strip tease bro!! sell me ur sunglasses now! glad to meet u!
-Ebrake from vertical limits: thx for the 636, u killin it on that thing! got nice shots of u!!:YEAH
-T neck and T ice, thx for the fun guyz, hope ur shoulder is getting better T neck! Tice coud u hook me up with some vids from stuntwars run? looks like i erased em by error on mine!
-Graham: extra cool bro! u got real better this week, so send me some new stuff soon that i can watch
-Nags and Old Man Roger: Suce ma bite i got two super sick shots of u doin it !! glad to put faces on the names, and glad to talk a few mins with u!
-Gary: mad thx for comin back to ride with us, please get back on a bike! #1 boolay
-Ian from sick innovations: good to see u man, had a lot of fun with u too, serious cool guy right there Lol, thx for the stuff, sure i'll rep for it there! Lemme know when that seat plate is done :YEAH
-Hohey: glad to meet u man, i just fixed the rearsets on my bike, looks pimp, gonna try it this week end!
-Mark from HAI: nice shop bro, thx for the stickers and cool we found the time to talk a few mins!!
-Billy da kid: lets ride 2gether soon man!

-Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiister apex! ur golf is sloooooooow thx to u and lexi for hosting us and bringin us in town, def good times! ending by a spot murdering!PIMP!
srry i didn't mailed u, was daaaaaaaaaaamn lazy! Told u everything u shoud know so see u soon i hope! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers bro!

-To all the arizona boyz we saw last week end, HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE THANKS,
i had some of the sickest ride i coud ever see under my eyes, and u guyz are real how i expected it! doin it for nothin but fun! Love u guyz
So Lin, i forgot to break ur knees, please stop riding so we can try to catch back TANUS flyin madman, get rid of that dampner Lol! NumberTwo my ralph louis buddy, the for ur bike, felt so good on it! how is the arm goin? And i'm gonna kick ur *** on stall combos soon (or bust mine haha)
Halfrican, thx for showin up on saturday,good to meet u, hope u can get rid of that foot dampner soon haha! Crotch i'm waiting u for october fest!! Zaaaaaaaackie chan, thx for hosting us, i got a priceless pic of u at the restaurant!! Jeromy, keep killin it, goot to see u too!

Fuct420, T Dubby (who rode two times in two days ) Nasty, Gixxer Shaun thx all for the laughs and smiles, u guyz killed me!!! Hey baby!!!
Tightshirts and Jeremy from LBZ, thx for comin guyz, cool to meet u!

Here it is finally done, had to make cuz it was by far the best trip of my life, SORRY for everyone i coud of forgotten, tryed not to
Be sure Number One Boolays will be back soon, maybe with our cars and bikes hahaha

Thx to anyone who crossed our road on this trip to make it more enjoyable again from atlanta, orlando, vegas and phoenix, even for 5 mins!
Memories for life!

Keep it Super Squid Squad for the #1 Boolay who rock the lots
tig, thanks for the rear peg on the f4i.. u and julian forgot it on the bike..it will be how i member u guys..
Old 01-24-2008, 02:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

good to meet you to and you do not have pics of nags and i doing any such thing
Old 01-24-2008, 02:15 PM

Ghini is a decent person

i didn't meet you french guys or nething, wasn't at stunt wars either. but its nice to see there are still some people that are thankful and appreciate things that are done for them and arn't afraid to make it public. rock on french dudes.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:17 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Whoowhoo!!! So glad I got to hang out with you guys, you were a fricken riot!! Can't wait to come over to France and see Julian bust some moves in the club.... .....thanks again for the Francais Cuisine.

J. Boolay :YEAH
Old 01-24-2008, 02:22 PM
scrape it son!

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
tig, thanks for the rear peg on the f4i.. u and julian forgot it on the bike..it will be how i member u guys..

damn funny man, i was just thinkin of u and someone else i forgot!
Thx for the bike bro, was real cool from u!!

and i think that peg isn't mine or julian's i may have taken it in halfricans tool box maybe!
Old 01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

what a post man!!! i will never forget you guys and hope we meet up again real soon. such fun times.

i will let becca know about the wine hahaha
Old 01-24-2008, 02:42 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Tigroo man I didn't wanna let you leave. You are my ralph louis buddy 4 life. haha that chick at the bar kept spilling beers on you. You're a pimp. Tell Julian to learn how to drink cuz crotch destroyed him. I am gonna start a Tigroo and Julian to America fund. See you soon. Suce ma bite frenchies!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 02:44 PM
scrape it son!

Originally Posted by old man roger
good to meet you to and you do not have pics of nags and i doing any such thing

i'll use it when i'll need it hahahaha
Old 01-24-2008, 02:46 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

hells yeah bro I want to see some vids of you frenchies trying out that beer bong i gave. :YEAH
Old 01-24-2008, 02:53 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

You guys crack me up! Octoberfest is going to happen! If julian sells his 8 thousand dollar boxers you guys can pay for my ticket! Really wish you could have stayed longer and experienced az more. But it was fun while it lasted! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you are welcome back anytime. Sus me bite!
Old 01-24-2008, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by tigroo
damn funny man, i was just thinkin of u and someone else i forgot!
Thx for the bike bro, was real cool from u!!

and i think that peg isn't mine or julian's i may have taken it in halfricans tool box maybe!
cool cool man.. cant wait til u guys get back over here..
Old 01-24-2008, 03:10 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

You are always welcome to my couch man! Good time for sure. I'll see you in a few weeks! :YEAH

Old 01-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
If julian sells his 8 thousand dollar boxers
Old 01-24-2008, 03:25 PM
scrape it son!

Originally Posted by Twite
You are always welcome to my couch man! Good time for sure. I'll see you in a few weeks! :YEAH

i look PIMP don't i

number, that fund is a good idea Lol

Chan u shoud get one or two this week end!
Old 01-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah man ******* good to meet you.. Like you said " it's good to put faces to names" You guys were killin it..Sucked Razorback's wrist was jacked up. HAHA yeah I rode two days in a row. I couldn't believe it lol.. Haven't rode since lol. My hand is bothering me from all the riding I did that week. Rode 5days
Old 01-24-2008, 03:40 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah man ******* good to meet you.. Like you said " it's good to put faces to names" You guys were killin it..Sucked Razorback's wrist was jacked up. HAHA yeah I rode two days in a row. I couldn't believe it lol.. Haven't rode since lol. My hand is bothering me from all the riding I did that week. Rode 5days

I hate you all....... ........I'm gonna start doing circles on snowmobiles.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Borne
talent :YEAH thatd be a first.. do it borne
Old 01-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by Borne
So ummmm move?:YEAH
Old 01-24-2008, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
So ummmm move?:YEAH

yea.....um, workin on it. coughatlcough

Quick Reply: #1 Boolay Thread! Suce ma bite Inside