New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 02:49 PM

matth is a decent person
New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

Can Some One Put Up Some Real Information And Feedback About The New Fullthrottle Hand Brake????? 12 Pages Of Shi* On The Last Thread And No Good Info??????
Old 01-23-2008, 03:22 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

it's crap...get a HoHeyDesigns set up
Old 01-23-2008, 03:22 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a hand brake that you use to brake the back wheel with.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:24 PM

Ghini is a decent person

nope...wtf is up with this "you have to enter atleast 5 characters" crap, wtf i want my ****** post count to go up while doing the least possible damnit!
Old 01-23-2008, 03:31 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
Do you have the FTI setup or the HHD?
Old 01-23-2008, 03:36 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Yea I wanna hear from guys that actually have used a HB before and can give an honest opinion.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by BIG-D
Do you have the FTI setup or the HHD?

HHD all the way
Old 01-23-2008, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
Yea I wanna hear from guys that actually have used a HB before and can give an honest opinion.

Last edited by Crash Nash; 01-23-2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:56 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

HHD all the way
Thats what I was thinking. Nothing against HHD bc he makes some quality parts, but how are you going to call Bills setup trash, when havent ever used it?

Once I get the new master on, Ill let you guys know how it is........These people wanna hear real info on it, not just someone trying to bash the product
Old 01-23-2008, 03:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats some harsh **** to say if you dont have the setup.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by BIG-D
Thats what I was thinking. Nothing against HHD bc he makes some quality parts, but how are you going to call Bills setup trash, when havent ever used it?

Once I get the new master on, Ill let you guys know how it is........These people wanna hear real info on it, not just someone trying to bash the product

I'm not trying to bash the product...i was simply giving my opinion...I've used both products and HHD is the ****...
Old 01-23-2008, 04:02 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

shut the **** up compton...
i dont even believe your capabilities are up to the point where u need a hand brake so your opinion isnt valid...........if im wrong you post up a video or picture of yourself doing an off the peg wheelie at idle and i will apologize.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:05 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

shut the **** up compton...
look dumbass, my name aint dick, so lets keep it out of your mouth. Plus, I dont want to turn this into another everyone bash nash thread.

I wasnt even referring to your comment, but its funny you took it that way. How can you call something crap if you never used it though?

Everyone knows the hohey **** is tight. They just want to know about the new setup and how well it works. I think the only people capable of giving decent feedback would be someone that had hb down before and then switched to the FTI setup

Last edited by Compton82; 01-23-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont even believe your capabilities are up to the point where u need a hand brake so your opinion isnt valid...........if im wrong you post up a video or picture of yourself doing an off the peg wheelie at idle and i will apologize.
dude first off I don't need to prove myself to you...but I know HoHey's products better than anyone here other than HoHey himself..I know because my ******* bike is one of the template and test bikes he uses for new products...I have seen first hand how every ******* product he has is made...If I didn't believe in his product I wouldnt' be ******* standing in a booth selling it in stead of watching the comp....
Old 01-23-2008, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
look dumbass, my name aint dick, so lets keep it out of your mouth. Plus, I dont want to turn this into another everyone bash nash thread.

I wasnt even referring to your comment, but its funny you took it that way. How can you call something crap if you never used it though?

Everyone knows the hohey **** is tight. They just want to know about the new setup and how well it works. I think the only people capable of giving decent feedback would be someone that had hb down before and then switched to the FTI setup

well then dude sorry for the "**** you compton" but **** you compton like I have said a million times you have never seen me stunt before....And yes I had handbrake down before i switched to HHD because i just put the HHD bracket on
Old 01-23-2008, 04:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

dude first off I don't need to prove myself to you...but I know HoHey's products better than anyone here other than HoHey himself..I know because my ******* bike is one of the template and test bikes he uses for new products...I have seen first hand how every ******* product he has is made...If I didn't believe in his product I wouldnt' be ******* standing in a booth selling it in stead of watching the comp....
congradulations..........i know ho hey's products quite well myself as i actually USE THEM! now the point of this thread is to see how bills new system works, not to hear somoene who has never used it say that its crap because you are in love with hohey. everyone knows hohey's **** is legit no question about it, love his products. if u dont know bill's product why would u open your mouth about it and give ppl who might not know the impression that he makes **** qaulity product??
Old 01-23-2008, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
congradulations..........i know ho hey's products quite well myself as i actually USE THEM! now the point of this thread is to see how bills new system works, not to hear somoene who has never used it say that its crap because you are in love with hohey. everyone knows hohey's **** is legit no question about it, love his products. if u dont know bill's product why would u open your mouth about it and give ppl who might not know the impression that he makes **** qaulity product??

I never said I didn't know Bills product....I have used it. If you would read my the rest of my posts on this tread you would see that.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm not trying to bash the product...i was simply giving my opinion...I've used both products and HHD is the ****...
Looks like bashing to me?
Old 01-23-2008, 04:21 PM

Ghini is a decent person

well another 18..make that 19 posts with nothing but bashing and bitching acomplished...yes, stuntlife strikes again!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:22 PM

I never said I didn't know Bills product....I have used it. If you would read my the rest of my posts on this tread you would see that.
i call bullshit on you. youve nver used it prob never seen it and i dont think you can ride well enough to use a hand brake at all. like i said before anytime u wanna prove me wrong with a picture/video i have an apology waiting....

Quick Reply: New Fullthrottle Hand Brake