New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 01:41 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

HHD and FTI both work hard to make products for you to go out and stunt with. Spend some money on both and try it out for yourselves.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:42 AM

sitdownsteve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
wow....and i thought my new brembo was the ****!
i never had a problem with; the adapter(GP tech),hhd duel caliper(friends bike) and now i just put a fti master(old style) that along with my brembo and i dont need anything else. 300+ SS coasters....
point being, Run what ya brung!

KJ next weekend?
300ft ss coasters good but would you trust your hand brake on a ss coaster coming in hot in 3rd gear????? i run the hhd streetfighterz 4 piston bracket, but that is all i have tried, it works great, some say almost to good... but also i have never ran any of bills set ups... i am interested in the new one though... we talked about it to night, using bills and then running it to ho heys 4 piston bracket...i do believe josh clem just got bills nes set up but not sure if it is on the bike yet
Old 01-24-2008, 01:46 AM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
it's crap...get a HoHeyDesigns set up
You are wrong. Fullthrottle inc and Ho Hey both make top quality products. You calling the Fullthrottle inc crap in my opinion is a lack of knowledge because if you was the Stuntwars podium 10 of the 12 riders had Fullthrottle masters/adapters on. This is also might be because Ho Hey's products are fairly new but the only one that had a dual caliper in the top 12 line up was Bill D. Ho Hey and Fullthrottle are both top notch companys and neither of them deserve a bashing.

-Aaron
Old 01-24-2008, 02:05 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

Originally Posted by sitdownsteve
300ft ss coasters good but would you trust your hand brake on a ss coaster coming in hot in 3rd gear????? i run the hhd streetfighterz 4 piston bracket, but that is all i have tried, it works great, some say almost to good... but also i have never ran any of bills set ups... i am interested in the new one though... we talked about it to night, using bills and then running it to ho heys 4 piston bracket...i do believe josh clem just got bills nes set up but not sure if it is on the bike yet
i trust my HB fully..300 ft on a brand new master (16/18) i'm used to my gsxr radial on my 900rr and i'll push 5-600 all day in 3rd.the brembos been alittle too touchy at times but i'm getting used to it...i'm actually working on NTH SS coasters,but they're rough
Old 01-24-2008, 02:08 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

well frankly , who gives a **** about HB as long it works for you & its better than nothing...i ve ran both of em but i personally prefer HHD.

KJ , let me know whats up wit suzuki.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:23 AM

sitdownsteve is an unknown quantity at this point

i trust my HB fully..300 ft on a brand new master (16/18) i'm used to my gsxr radial on my 900rr and i'll push 5-600 all day in 3rd.the brembos been alittle too touchy at times but i'm getting used to it...i'm actually working on NTH SS coasters,but they're rough
yeah they are scary... i useally only take my th off towards the end... almost mouse traped one... started to come down and couldn't find the bar... been thinking about nth rev limiter ss flamingo coasters but need a throttle lock
Old 01-24-2008, 04:10 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Aaron Colton
You are wrong. Fullthrottle inc and Ho Hey both make top quality products. You calling the Fullthrottle inc crap in my opinion is a lack of knowledge because if you was the Stuntwars podium 10 of the 12 riders had Fullthrottle masters/adapters on. This is also might be because Ho Hey's products are fairly new but the only one that had a dual caliper in the top 12 line up was Bill D. Ho Hey and Fullthrottle are both top notch companys and neither of them deserve a bashing.

-Aaron
They are both good companies but aaron twite had hhd also. the only thing that worries me is that the cable stretching out on bills set up
5th gear 2 years ago the opening scene http://www.stuntshinestate.com/onlin...KING_SOUTH.wmv
Originally Posted by sitdownsteve
yeah they are scary... i useally only take my th off towards the end... almost mouse traped one... started to come down and couldn't find the bar... been thinking about nth rev limiter ss flamingo coasters but need a throttle lock
Token has those on lock :YEAH
Old 01-24-2008, 05:00 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by suicidl
5th gear 2 years ago the opening scene http://www.stuntshinestate.com/onlin...KING_SOUTH.wmv
ya that was G!!! show off!
Old 01-24-2008, 05:05 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY
ya that was G!!! show off!
sorry

was just showing 300ft is nothing it was nothing back then
Old 01-24-2008, 05:24 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

gofast. thats why i rock stock gearing. no watered down ****. fast first and second gear everything.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:41 AM

noxen is an unknown quantity at this point

I never said I didn't know Bills product....I have used it. If you would read my the rest of my posts on this tread you would see that.
you put in your two cents the first post now GTFO

you havent even posted a video
Old 01-24-2008, 09:08 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

HHD all the way
is that on your pocket bike....?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter
gofast. thats why i rock stock gearing. no watered down ****. fast first and second gear everything.
thats what i'm saying:YEAH -1+2 on the hundo...

suicidl..thats cool,looks good ..i'm sure if i spend half an hour on them i'd start coming in around 80-100mph and stall em at the end.i'm sure eventually i'll meet up with ya,we can go put in a little coaster session
**** i'm sure i've hit some nasty footage,i never measure **** out and ride solo most of the time so video hasn't been to forth coming but i got pictures
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_634561ecd5b070b1c61c32cd15ba346c.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	205337   Click image for larger version

Name:	l_b77c5a6ccfb15a3bcb2490e855963d87.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	205338  

Last edited by punishmentcycle; 01-24-2008 at 09:13 AM. Reason: pics
Old 01-24-2008, 10:23 AM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen guys the thread was started because someone asked for opinions....I gave my opinion...weather you think it is bashing a product or not I really don't give a ****...but my opinion is I don't care how many podium folks at SW had full throttle Aaron...and I'm sure they are all sponsored so to them FTI is the best...but my opinion is that I don't want anything to do with it. If yall don't agree thats great, thats why it's called an opinion.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:28 AM

Listen guys the thread was started because someone asked for opinions....I gave my opinion...weather you think it is bashing a product or not I really don't give a ****...but my opinion is I don't care how many podium folks at SW had full throttle Aaron...and I'm sure they are all sponsored so to them FTI is the best...but my opinion is that I don't want anything to do with it. If yall don't agree thats great, thats why it's called an opinion.
wow..why even reply if you dont give a ****???
like i said run what ya brung!!!!i dont care what anybody runs,it really is personal preference...i dont like the feel of the DC you dont see me arguing that ones better than the other..they both work

now everybody go out and ride the damn bikes WTF
Old 01-24-2008, 10:35 AM

UpNgone is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Son u cant get upset this site is full of *** holes it prob goes half n half i know some people that rock the hhd n like it better n i ride with people that have a fti set up its whatever is coffy for u man there both pimp im runnin a fti set up
Old 01-24-2008, 10:39 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

now everybody go out and ride the damn bikes WTF
hey man... quit replying to him cause then I can see what he posted

This message is hidden because Crash Nash is on your ignore list. .

Old 01-24-2008, 10:42 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

wow..why even reply if you dont give a ****???
like i said run what ya brung!!!!i dont care what anybody runs,it really is personal preference...
Only reason I was bein such a dick last night to fsbabe is cause I don't think peeps should be givin "opinions" on products that they haven't used before...

Just like what the Crash clown posted to begin with.... you know damn well he hasn't tried the NEW fti setup yet.

I completely agree... if you like a particular setup then rock it... who gives a crap what anybody else says you "should" use.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

I have the fti master...had one on my 1st bike too thought it was great.

Bought a brembo 16x18 and couldn't believe the feel and power.

Then I rode dakotas (punishmentcycle) f4i with the same setup PLUS a ss rear line. Huge difference. Super Solid feel and barely any lag.
So I went home and ordered a ss line (hai $29).

Thinking about the new system and how it works I don't see any problems except the feel of the cable lever...I know its still connected to hydraulic master but I would love to try it first. Plus its
Adjustable.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by kj
Only reason I was bein such a dick last night to fsbabe is cause I don't think peeps should be givin "opinions" on products that they haven't used before...

Just like what the Crash clown posted to begin with.... you know damn well he hasn't tried the NEW fti setup yet.

I completely agree... if you like a particular setup then rock it... who gives a crap what anybody else says you "should" use.
that was in no way directed towards you....these kids get on here ask dumb questions, think they know everything,or are just retards! like they ask hows this or that looks or work and then get mad when dudes bash on them... you asked, deal with it ,right? ohhh what do i know anyways...KJ when we ridin? everybody over here is scared of the cold hey did you read my post on how to get rid of some of that lag?
by the way brembo/fti master/all braided lines and your golden! it's the best

Quick Reply: New Fullthrottle Hand Brake