New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 04:22 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: New Fullthrottle Hand Brake

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
I never said I didn't know Bills product....I have used it.
In that case, feel free to give your opinion. I have never seen you ride, so I didnt know that you had hand brake down or that you tried out the new FTI set up. How does it feel compared to a normal dual setup? Is the pull smooth?
Old 01-23-2008, 04:26 PM

matth is a decent person

UNFORTUNATLY THE PEOPLE POSTING ARE THE PEOPLE I DONT WHANT TO HEAR SHI* FROM. THE PEOPLE THAT ARNT POSTING ARE WHO I WANT TO POST??!!??!!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:27 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I would love to get the full throttle setup a go....hell I've never even tried the hohey setup.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:28 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Compton82
In that case, feel free to give your opinion. I have never seen you ride, so I didnt know that you had hand brake down or that you tried out the new FTI set up. How does it feel compared to a normal dual setup? Is the pull smooth?

Well let me back track...there is nothing wrong with the workings of the FTI setup but it just so sketchy to me...I mean you have **** that attaches to the master and that just scares me..and breaks to easy. I don't use the regular HHD setup I use the four piston. It takes getting used to because it is sensative. However after I went for GP adaptor to FTI to HHD I went back to running my HB on top so the 4 piston is perfect for that because you only need to use one finger on it.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:28 PM

matth is a decent person

Hopefully You Did Not Need A Colleage Degree To Figure That Out *****,jodo ,homo What Ever Your Name Is
Old 01-23-2008, 04:30 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

it's crap...get a HoHeyDesigns set up
thats a pretty bold statement man...

I never said I didn't know Bills product....I have used it. If you would read my the rest of my posts on this tread you would see that.
so you've used this brand new setup that just came out about a week or 2 ago, the one that uses a clutch lever and cable instead of a master cylinder? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but it seems pretty unlikely that you have used this new setup.

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/202

Old 01-23-2008, 04:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by matth
Hopefully You Did Not Need A Colleage Degree To Figure That Out *****,jodo ,homo What Ever Your Name Is
no "A" in college homie..
Old 01-23-2008, 04:38 PM

Ryan R is a decent person

Well let me back track...there is nothing wrong with the workings of the FTI setup but it just so sketchy to me...I mean you have **** that attaches to the master and that just scares me..and breaks to easy. I don't use the regular HHD setup I use the four piston. It takes getting used to because it is sensative. However after I went for GP adaptor to FTI to HHD I went back to running my HB on top so the 4 piston is perfect for that because you only need to use one finger on it.
i don't think your even talking about the right thing.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:49 PM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ghini
well another 18..make that 19 posts with nothing but bashing and bitching acomplished...yes, stuntlife strikes again!
Exactly the reason I hardly ever post on this site...No offense to anyone at all in this thread or on this site for that matter because yalls skills are way tighter than mine by all means...but it's people like me who aren't very good and never used a handbrake setup that want feedback on a product. I would just like to hear from SOMEONE who has used the FTI and or the HHD setup to see pros/cons of both products...but what do i know I'm just a squid....just my 2 cents

Last edited by PBR4life420; 01-23-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:09 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure that the FTI has been out long enough to get a review yet, but I too want to hear from someone who has used it.

I run the HHD 4 piston setup and am completely happy with it, but I still would like to know more on the FTI. (like to know my options)
Old 01-23-2008, 05:31 PM

B.C. is a decent person

I have not used it yet, but i was interested for my ff r1, and my bud who rolls a supermoto said he was havin shitty trouble tryin to rig it up right, and after a couple weeks he went back to the og fti setup, and hes not mechanically retarded. i Love my fti setup now and my f4i, But i'd like to see what people think about it for the streetbikes. :YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 05:31 PM

Malefic is a decent person

Originally Posted by shky4
I'm not sure that the FTI has been out long enough to get a review yet, but I too want to hear from someone who has used it.

I run the HHD 4 piston setup and am completely happy with it, but I still would like to know more on the FTI. (like to know my options)
Beau, not sure the feel could be much better than your current setup. Hope the 636 pans out the same. :YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 05:49 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

just for the record...i saw bmorex new vid and saw sdfkillz riding....hes good no doubt abaout it...i have like a 15 second cameo in it too :YEAH ...but sdfkillz is good....check it out for urself..theres a thread on bmorex's new lot vid

www.bmorex.com
Old 01-23-2008, 06:12 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

I'm not trying to bash the product...i was simply giving my opinion...I've used both products and HHD is the ****...
so in the two weeks that its been out, youve owned one and already took it off .

dude first off I don't need to prove myself to you...but I know HoHey's products better than anyone here other than HoHey himself..I know because my ******* bike is one of the template and test bikes he uses for new products...I have seen first hand how every ******* product he has is made...If I didn't believe in his product I wouldnt' be ******* standing in a booth selling it in stead of watching the comp....
sounds like youre a squid with a minty bike to make templates from to me

Originally Posted by matth
some one already called you on it

Originally Posted by Beto
thats a pretty bold statement man...

so you've used this brand new setup that just came out about a week or 2 ago, the one that uses a clutch lever and cable instead of a master cylinder? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but it seems pretty unlikely that you have used this new setup.

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/202

as stated above exactly what i was thinking.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:28 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

bill ship one to myself and the HOT SAUCE crew and i promise we will put that bad boy to work. then we will let everybody know the ups and downs (if there is any downs that is) of your product! :YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 06:52 PM

Rigo is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the old fullthrottle master, and it works but is not strong enough as I wish it was. I have a brembo 16x18 master and at first it was working good I was able to lock the rear wheel with ease. After a couple of weeks it started getting weak, I bled the lines again but it didn't seem to work. Does anyone know what can be contributing this problem and how can I get my initial braking power I had in the beggining? I've also heard that by changing the brake line that goes from fullthrottle master to the rear caliper to a steel braded line will make the braking force more powerfull, does anyone know anything of that?
Old 01-23-2008, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rigo
I have the old fullthrottle master, and it works but is not strong enough as I wish it was. I have a brembo 16x18 master and at first it was working good I was able to lock the rear wheel with ease. After a couple of weeks it started getting weak, I bled the lines again but it didn't seem to work. Does anyone know what can be contributing this problem and how can I get my initial braking power I had in the beggining? I've also heard that by changing the brake line that goes from fullthrottle master to the rear caliper to a steel braded line will make the braking force more powerfull, does anyone know anything of that?
braided lines will always give you more braking power because they do not expand, therefore forcing more fluid directly to the caliper.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:22 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

ok so the only thing that makes me think is that all he really did was move the master..... rather thenit being on the bottom it is on top now?!

every fti master i have riddin the foot brake was like a on off switch and the hand always felt soft? i played with pauls 929 with the 16x18 and gp fitting and his hb was rock solid.......

i imagine the setup would be beter but i do not think you can ever be able to out do a dual caliper set up based souly on the fact that you can set up a 16x18 made to be used with a 4 piston caliper and send it to a 4 piston caliper...... i think the only problem you could have with a dual caliperis to much power
Old 01-23-2008, 08:24 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Halfrican
bill ship one to myself and the HOT SAUCE crew and i promise we will put that bad boy to work. then we will let everybody know the ups and downs (if there is any downs that is) of your product! :YEAH
gonna take you up on that.. let us know..
Old 01-23-2008, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Trick
ok so the only thing that makes me think is that all he really did was move the master..... rather thenit being on the bottom it is on top now?!

every fti master i have riddin the foot brake was like a on off switch and the hand always felt soft? i played with pauls 929 with the 16x18 and gp fitting and his hb was rock solid.......

i imagine the setup would be beter but i do not think you can ever be able to out do a dual caliper set up based souly on the fact that you can set up a 16x18 made to be used with a 4 piston caliper and send it to a 4 piston caliper...... i think the only problem you could have with a dual caliperis to much power
your missing the fact that you dont have to have a bulky master limiting the position of your perches.

Quick Reply: New Fullthrottle Hand Brake