Tygershark......2 or 3 ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 01:46 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough
Re: Tygershark......2 or 3 ?

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
yeah booo hooo rain.. trust me im from nebraska and this is the first winter i have not had to deal with -20 degrees and blizzards every winter.. i got sympathy for ya.. it sucks.. come on down to az.. its

pay for my flight and crate to ship the f4i down there and ill come !

HA !
Old 01-24-2008, 01:49 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nina weee
pay for my flight and crate to ship the f4i down there and ill come !

HA !
pssshh it dont work that way... u pay for that stuff and ill cover your first nights drinks and promise a hell of a time and warmer weather, thats what i can do.. Deal?
Old 01-24-2008, 01:59 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
pssshh it dont work that way... u pay for that stuff and ill cover your first nights drinks and promise a hell of a time and warmer weather, thats what i can do.. Deal?

LOL I dont drink much, unless its tequillla which isnt expensive haha

and if I come out there to the heat ill be pitching a tent in the lot and you wont be able to get me to the bar
Old 01-24-2008, 02:05 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL I dont drink much, unless its tequillla which isnt expensive haha

and if I come out there to the heat ill be pitching a tent in the lot and you wont be able to get me to the bar
i dont drink much either.. but u have to at least check the bar seen out once while ur here.. but in the lots well be..
Old 01-24-2008, 02:28 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Nice try at a come back, but that was pretty weak....

That **** is straight flaming and Im sure alot of other straight people will aggree with me, but hey whatever floats your boat bud...
really...i've got nothing but complaments on the entire bike,along with the powdered pipe and ceramic headers...hate all you want, boring polished and stock pipes just dont appeal to me.since i powdercoat and all...by the way my boy got one of your stays..nice metal work but who ever you have coating them sucks...same thing with tygershark though...perfect metal work but the finish is garbage....
Old 01-24-2008, 03:30 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

I just spoke with Lisa from Tygershark, and she said honestly they are too overwhelmed and working a ton of overtime as is as they have a lot of orders right now, and are making some new cages for new bikes. They also just moved so they are working late nights and unpacking as they can. They said in a month or so that they may be able to offer a group buy and would keep me informed, and I advised to them I would let everyone know. They feel really really bad and want to do this as badly as possible, but the quality and turn around guarantees are the top priority for them, and they don't want to sacrifice anything for a discount. As I tell people, they are not the cheapest cage, but they are the best cage. A true example of you get what you pay for. I don't know if I can wait so might just throw my order in. All I have to say is no one offers a lifetime warranty on any cage, only Tygershark. Thanks for being patient everyone while I checked this out. Any questions you can contact Lisa at tygershark or myself and I will try to answer best as possible or get the correct answer for you.

To view all inventory...
http://tygersharkcages.com/tygershark_Homepage.html

Old 01-24-2008, 03:33 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
really...i've got nothing but complaments on the entire bike,along with the powdered pipe and ceramic headers...hate all you want, boring polished and stock pipes just dont appeal to me.since i powdercoat and all...by the way my boy got one of your stays..nice metal work but who ever you have coating them sucks...same thing with tygershark though...perfect metal work but the finish is garbage....
I dunno who your talkin about because Ive only sent out 2 of my stays powder coated, and my powder coater is pretty good considering hes been doing it for over 20years...And they were all gloss black, so I dont see how it could suck....Everything Ive ever had him powder coat looked good to me....
TS's powder coat was a little shitty but not enough for me to complain about it..
Name:  DSC01404.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  44.2 KB
Name:  DSC01325.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  39.5 KB
even this gas tank is powder coated
Name:  DSC00895.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  44.1 KB
No hard feelings here man I just dont like the yellow pipe, to be honest I dont like the colour yellow at all. If was stuck with that bike I would have done it black, but thats just my style....
Old 01-24-2008, 04:13 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

thats sick lookin johnny :YEAH

oh yeah any idea when my stay will be finished? lol
Old 01-24-2008, 04:45 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

wtf now i wanna see this thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can do anything you want for a custom look, assuming the welds will be strong etc. I love the cage that is on apex's bike in this old photo, and am checking into cost on it, I think it looks pimpin! I have seen them put out some sick custom cages, if you can think it or draw it up they can probably do it.

Just wanted to say the powdercoating on my cage lasted through some good trials....
Old 01-24-2008, 05:37 PM

B.C. is a decent person

Cj-3 is where its at. I've had no problems with the stability or the powdercoating job. I did have 2 friends who dropped theirs from a 12, and the sliders popped off, but Bruce had a new ones out in 3 days. He's on top of his game, that new cage looks illie too, but all i can say is ive only delt with the FI and the TS, and TS is the shizit. It's gone threw some gnarly falls, and still holden tough, ask Ryan Moore, he's dropped it,picked up, and kept on truckin. Not to mention Bruce and Lisa have the best phone service. :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-24-2008, 06:23 PM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

i talked to bruce the other day and he is working on a cross bar for the 636 cages since they have a longer point, to make them even stronger... Apex had one on his at stuntwars.... just thought id let the people that didnt know

but i love the cj3 and they will take care of you out there if you have problems
Old 01-24-2008, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Re-Micks
i talked to bruce the other day and he is working on a cross bar for the 636 cages since they have a longer point, to make them even stronger... Apex had one on his at stuntwars.... just thought id let the people that didnt know

but i love the cj3 and they will take care of you out there if you have problems
got any pics or anything??

or could you even just make a sketch on paint or something of what it looked like?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by Afflicted
got any pics or anything??

or could you even just make a sketch on paint or something of what it looked like?
i believe someone who had pics up from stunt wars... maybe in nags pictures or if Apex stops in here he could explain
Old 01-24-2008, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Re-Micks
i believe someone who had pics up from stunt wars... maybe in nags pictures or if Apex stops in here he could explain
is it kind of like the one above on his other bike?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:43 PM
YUT UGH

is it kind of like the one above on his other bike?
no the f4i TS cages are smaller bc the mounting points are alot closer

636 is a long cage etc.... heres the pic you can see it a little but get the point
Old 01-24-2008, 10:44 PM
YUT UGH

check it
Old 01-24-2008, 10:47 PM

ooo i see what you mean, yeah that would be tight if they started makin the 636 cages with those... it would help
Old 01-24-2008, 10:52 PM
YUT UGH

ooo i see what you mean, yeah that would be tight if they started makin the 636 cages with those... it would help
that will make it totally indestructible.... i like the idea
Old 01-25-2008, 08:29 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

thats sick lookin johnny :YEAH

oh yeah any idea when my stay will be finished? lol
Checked with my welder yesterday and he said this afternoon, I still have to clean it up, get the hardware togther, and pack it. So Im not sure if I'll make it to the post office with it today, if I dont I'll try Sat, Monday the latest....
Old 01-25-2008, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Checked with my welder yesterday and he said this afternoon, I still have to clean it up, get the hardware togther, and pack it. So Im not sure if I'll make it to the post office with it today, if I dont I'll try Sat, Monday the latest....
:YEAH