How many of you run from cops?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 10:35 PM

MR2turbo4evr is a decent person
How many of you run from cops?

Hey guys,

I just got a ticket for imprudent driving in my winter beater. I was driving behind a friends car and was weaving back and forth and following him a bit too close....basically just horsing around. Well the stupid ****** caught me and gave me a ticket.....exactly what I needed. Now my insurance premium will be even higher......

Anyway, how many of you guys run from cops with your bike? any stories? I'm just sick and tired of those ******** giving out tickets for every little **** instead of taking it easy and giving out warnings once in a while.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:45 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you run from cops?

i ran from the cops!!!!

i get off probation in june
Old 01-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

I run. The ticket is to use peoples yards. Oh and don't run a plate it makes you want to run every chance you get.

oh and

FTP..........I am going to **** them long before they try to **** me with the long dick of the law

Last edited by kipROCKet; 01-22-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:51 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Never.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:53 PM

tm13_ is a decent person

If they pass the bull **** law in FL about losing you license for 10 years, losing your bike and going to jail, you bet your *** im running from the cops!!! and im getting a fast tag as well....FTP!!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:57 PM

Guru is a decent person

never..... running is stupid...... i like to see how many tickets i can get. i want to beat patrick stevens and darius
Old 01-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Not a good idea
Old 01-22-2008, 11:00 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru SF
never..... running is stupid...... i like to see how many tickets i can get. i want to beat patrick stevens and darius
I am proud to say I've never recieved a speeding ticket on a bike or for doing a wheelie. I obey all speed limits and ride in accordance to the law at all times.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tm13_
If they pass the bull **** law in FL about losing you license for 10 years, losing your bike and going to jail, you bet your *** im running from the cops!!! and im getting a fast tag as well....FTP!!
Im with you dogg. In a normal situation, I would never run. If you get busted running, it's way worse than what ever the original infraction was. However...If they change the law, Im not willing to give up my licence for 10 years. That's just fucked.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Darius
I am proud to say I've never recieved a speeding ticket on a bike or for doing a wheelie. I obey all speed limits and ride in accordance to the law at all times.
+1

LTP
Old 01-22-2008, 11:06 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

listen to the man "click it or ticket."
Old 01-22-2008, 11:06 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EZEC
+1

LTP

ROFLMAO
Old 01-22-2008, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
...If you get busted running, it's way worse than what ever the original infraction was.....
Yeah thats true, but for me its a matter of principal. I've never gotten a speeding ticket either, nor do I drink and drive, etc. Most of the time I really behave, obey the law and drive responsibly, but when I just screw around for second, I get a ticket. I mean I wasn't endangering anybody, etc. I was very nice to the ******* officer and didn't even argue or lie. He could've given me a warning.

I'm very tempted to get a 450 dirt bike and flipping those ******* off and just running accross a field or something while mooning them. They can never catch you on a dirt bike.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:15 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Never

And worst ticket I've got is a turn signal violation :YEAH

I rarely speed, and I try to keep wheelies to the lots and back roads..
Old 01-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Huck Nasty

mhardw3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've done my share. I had 1 year court supervision though when a guy I was riding with turned me in 2 years ago. Then I tried another time last fall and the cop knew who I was and showed up at my house. He gave me a reckless driving. Cops were asking about me by name when they pulled other bikers over I guess
Old 01-22-2008, 11:31 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

when riding the streets I never "ran" from the cops.....I just never stopped to see what was making all that noise behind me, and whatever it was had such bright lights....I figured if I turned to look the lights they would hurt my eyes and my ears would get hurt by the noise if I was too close....not worth the risk, so I got as far away as possible! better safe than sorry, you cant be too careful when it comes to bright flashing lights...you may have epilepsy that you never knew about before!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:33 PM

justinb417 is a decent person

Try not to but the tickets get kinda old after awhile. Depends on what they got on me.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
when riding the streets I never "ran" from the cops.....I just never stopped to see what was making all that noise behind me, and whatever it was had such bright lights....I figured if I turned to look the lights they would hurt my eyes and my ears would get hurt by the noise if I was too close....not worth the risk, so I got as far away as possible! better safe than sorry, you cant be too careful when it comes to bright flashing lights...you may have epilepsy that you never knew about before!
lol I like that!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:37 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

depends what ya did and what kind of cop and where you are at and if you know your surroundings. dont go running from a cop and then continue ridin around the city all day. cops lie. except frankie g.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:38 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

like what? ;-)

Quick Reply: How many of you run from cops?