How many of you run from cops?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:22 PM

jtuk727 is a decent person
Re: How many of you run from cops?

about 2 3 months ago comin home from the dragstrip my buddy in his mustang and me on my bike, we were tryin to see what his car would top out at (170ish) he said we passed 2 cops in a lot, so now i think about it that coulda been why we got chased but we pull into this gas station and wait for everyone else with us, chilled for awhile when they got there and left, we both did little rollin burn outs, he had no plates on his stang, he was like o were goin to jail theres a cop over there, so we cruise past and he turns his headlights on and pulls out of the lot he was in, so i take off a bit to see if hes comin or not and he is, doesnt pull the mustang over, that woulda been smarter he may of actually got to write a ticket that night, but i hauled *** down the interstate towards an area i knew better i get into the next town coming up and theres no lights or cop cars i can see but im going about 55-60 and they r pullin out of everywhere almost takin me out

i came over the bridge, and they had the road blocked off an 8 lane interstate (U.S.41 and almost to route 30)

Hit the sidewalk goin like 25 30 and watched all the cops like damn why didnt we think of that.

hit a backroad goin about 140 and blew a stop sign where i could see no traffic and come up off the road about 7 or 8 feet scared the **** outta me

but i hit a sub division parked in between a duplex walked to the gas station cuz the light was on and there was a long *** line cuz this old lady didnt kno how to use the cash register, paid for the fools gas in front of me cuz his credit card was declined and hes was tryin to call them and ****, and then 4 bucks for a gas can and 3 bucks in gas

better than bein in jail tho

scariest night of my life
Old 01-23-2008, 10:33 PM

WillyWonka is a decent person

i just do what i can to avoid cops i live in a small town have yet needed to run but we'll see what happens when the time comes
Old 01-23-2008, 10:51 PM

yarbrouc is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say pick your battles. I've been lucky and got away a couple of times but mostly just pull over and suck up to them. Just don't be a smartass and normally you get off! Don't preach the law cause they hate that (they know everything *yeah right*). I had one think I was running once but in fact I just didn't see him til he got up next to me and I was like oh **** a cop! I got a speeding ticket but hey I guess I asked for it. It all depends on their mood and where your at. If the streets are dead you'll most likely get a slap on the wrist if your nice. I'm military tho so sometimes thatb helps so I keep my military ID with my license. I have a CDL too so I feel what homeboy was saying. If you have a CDL punishments are harsher and there aren't any classes you can take to get that **** off.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:31 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

i guess i sorta got it made cause all the guys i ride with never pull over so i do and the cop just passes right by me because he wants to save the day and chase some riders he will never catch lol.... im not mad about it
Old 01-24-2008, 07:29 PM

dragginazz is a decent person

i was told a long time ago : two people get away from police :: the lucky ones and the dead ones! Dont be a statistic ! I know from running from police in our local :YEAH riding spot when they show up we(us ) dont really think that clear!!! I dont run and have been pulled over with wheel in air many times! I am sure most dont agree, but for me it has worked to my benefit!
Old 01-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by monday518
i guess i sorta got it made cause all the guys i ride with never pull over so i do and the cop just passes right by me because he wants to save the day and chase some riders he will never catch lol.... im not mad about it

haha yea in our group we have one buddy always pulls over and now that I think about it hes never gotten a ticket cus they alwasy just pass him and chase us hah. but he can't really even wheelie yet and doesnt like going over 85 on the highway haha.

me on the other hand. ill keep running FTP all the way
Old 01-24-2008, 08:27 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont run ...too much to lose...(especially with a felony evasion ) I feel privelaged to have a gun Carry permit..a sweet collection of guns... a silencer for my 22's ... and so much other cool stuff that would change if i were to acquire a felony

It's not worth it .... the key is to know where to "play" and where not to Play... just my
Old 01-24-2008, 09:48 PM

shaver is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
if the bacon dept is near ur airport than thats not the smartest move, but hear in KC, we have two, one international and one regional....both with their own zones and both away from bacon dept.s

here it worked

I DO agree its not worth it.....granted, if I were riding on the street I would most likely dip on the cops to avoid the fines....but I dont ride street anymore. Tickets and getting hurt running werent as worrysome as some agree douche who wanted to run me off the road for a wheelie! People in cars around here just dont care anymore and will take you out if they want without it ever effecting their conscience!
Eaze....what up! I'll 2nd that!
Old 01-25-2008, 02:32 AM

TwelveOclock806 is a decent person

a couple months ago my buddy and I were doing a couple of burnouts in the school parking lot the campus cop showed up flashing his lights we took off he didn't even try, of course I took my car for the next..rest of the year not really running from cops but best I got.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:55 AM

Ryan R is a decent person

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
I dont run ...too much to lose...(especially with a felony evasion ) I feel privelaged to have a gun Carry permit..a sweet collection of guns... a silencer for my 22's ... and so much other cool stuff that would change if i were to acquire a felony

It's not worth it .... the key is to know where to "play" and where not to Play... just my
i agree with what you said, just saying i'm pretty sure that silencers are not legal in the first place...
Old 01-25-2008, 05:09 AM

jamiedubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Only ran once, it was a cop standing outside of his car shooting a gun as I came around the curve on a empty freeway... he came out in the freeway telling me to pull over pointing anxiously hahaa I just droped two and cracked the throttle and took off went about 6 or 7 miles down the road and dipped off to my boys house for a couple of hours parked the bike in the back.

The other time I ate the tickets. There was no where to run and it would have been stupid to do it anyways. It depends on the area and if you know you can out run them or not. Sometimes in cali you got helocpters everywhere!!!!

Plus SOME of the cops are stupid as **** when you go back to court to fight the ticket you can catch them in a lie easily sometimes, only have 4 points on my liscense right now
Old 01-25-2008, 12:09 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bboy953
Made a mistake of stopping a few time ......

NEVER AGAIN.......
No, you made the mistake of getting a bike.
Damn your a squid. You need to start walking everywhere you go
Old 01-25-2008, 12:30 PM

JSPEC is a decent person

Bra I got owned when my friend and I were screwing around on the highway. Long story short got caught, cops chased us for a bit and we got stuck wit a fat ticket so we had to go to court and got my lisence suspended for a year not allowed to to drive any motorized vehicle, but I got 2 wheels and never looked back. You only live once and you learn from ur mistakes.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:31 PM

J150 is a decent person

Let me see ran away on mopeds motor scooters gokarts and dirtbikes and on bycicles
Old 01-25-2008, 05:12 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

couple weeks ago i was over at my buddy's house filming video of funny stuff for my buddy in afghanistan and he was like why dont you do some wheelies and i'll record them. so i went out on the road infront of his house, which is only 6 houses down from me and made like 3 passes. then i stopped and parked it at his house and filmed some other stuff. then an hour later when i was going to leave, was about to pull out of his driveway and there is state police car sitting in the middle lane down infront of my house. i was worried and pushed my bike back behind his garage and waited 30 minutes and he was still in the middle lane. so i walked behind the houses down to mine and he was hiding across the street then behind a sign. so i just waited like 3 hours till dark and just pushed my bike home behind the houses along the field, ahah. i thought i was screwed. one of the grouchy neighbors must have called the cops hahaha
Old 01-25-2008, 07:28 PM

Retro is a decent person

Well I can't run from uhp chargers/crown vics in my TL,so thats were most of my tickets are from. almost lost my licence from those,had to go to traffic court, to plead to keep my licence...(retro crying) I haaave kiiiids. waaaaa.jk I didnt cry
But the Judge said oh? ok. just don't get any tickets untill ofter the end of jan 08, so that way you don't need to go to traffic school. I was like WTF? woot woot.<in my head) I could'nt belive it.sweet. I could'nt keep the smile off my face.
As for tickets on my bike........umm What cops? click down a couple, hammer down. see ya.
retro
ps. Use good judgement people don't be retarded, take the ticket if there is no other option.

Last edited by Retro; 01-25-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:42 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru SF
never..... running is stupid...... i like to see how many tickets i can get. i want to beat patrick stevens and darius

Ha Ha Ha I like it!
Old 01-25-2008, 09:09 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

There is always a time and place to run, circumstances and all the vary and depending on what you have done or have to lose...............

But.......

At the end of the day think about how your life and the life of whoever you crashed into....families.....would be changed forever if you crashed and killed some innocent person driving there kid to baseball practice.........

If that **** were to happen I know I'd best be hoping I die in the crash, then to live knowing that I killed innocent people because I was selfish enough to run from the police.

Time and a place, yes! but in my opinion the risk of hurting others outways the reward of getting away. **** happens so fast!
Old 01-25-2008, 10:04 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

ill only run if its for a wheelie or serious speeding, im not guna run for a turn signal or a stop sign....getting away is one of the most gratifying feelings, cus you know that pig is sitting in his car cursing at god...**** them
Old 01-25-2008, 10:51 PM

adr3naline fix is an unknown quantity at this point

Was coming back from Green Bay to my place in milwaukee after a court case with my most recent traffic violation. Had class in the morning so I booked it at about 155 most of the way.

I caught a cop only a few miles out of GB and I must have passed 8 to 10 in the medians on the way down. I swear I couldnt get the blue and red out of the rear mirrors.

Made it to milwakee in 59 min, From parking spot to parking spot.

edit: **** i forgot the best part! Bike was bucking on capitol st and I cut over 3 lanes in front of a bunch of people cause i knew I was out of gas. Cop was sitting at the gas station I had just passed and pull out on me! I stopped cause I was dead out of gas. All this time thinking...**** i know he's got a radio, im gonna be behind bars by tonight. Turns out he didnt know **** about my little escapade on the way down from GB and verbally warned me for changing lanes without signalling. This is all within the 59 min.

Last edited by adr3naline fix; 01-25-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Quick Reply: How many of you run from cops?