How many of you run from cops?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 02:29 PM

PisOnCavalier is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How many of you run from cops?

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Just remember everyone

if someone gets hurt, someone gets in a wreck, someone dies during a chase, YOUR at fault..

Doesn't matter the circumstance, doesn't matter if you were running for no reason.. IF you get caught, and someone is hurt, better lube up your *** and get ready to spend the rest of your life in prison
thats a really good point. I've ran when i shouldn't have.

I think if i'm going to get arrested (30 mph over) I'd run.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:33 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by EZEC
+1

LTP
Old 01-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Just remember everyone

if someone gets hurt, someone gets in a wreck, someone dies during a chase, YOUR at fault..

Doesn't matter the circumstance, doesn't matter if you were running for no reason.. IF you get caught, and someone is hurt, better lube up your *** and get ready to spend the rest of your life in prison

that's not always true. This one guy was running from the cops and the cop hit him and fucked him up bad and he sued the PD and won a certain amount of cash....

granted i see what your saying. I'm pritty sure most of the time it would be considered your fault, but not always.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:28 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

I only run when i feel there is a 100% chance i will get away...like when they are in a golf cart on the boulevard and yell "stop"
im like **** that!! cya!! but a brand new charger right behind me tends to change my mind and i pull over and yes sir no sir them to death.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:27 PM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

Come to Chicago and ill show you how to run from cops, that is all i do i really cant help it,i think its in my nature , but it seems i always get away,some how someway, i dont think i went one day in the summer not running from a cop,or cops,,,,lol,and didnt get a ticket all year for anything,till i rode on the sidewalk with my harley ,basterds,,at the end of the year,and had no chance of running,,.,.,i flicked the alderman of my town off .and he got my license plate,.. This year we are going to make a dvd so i need to b rruthless killing the streets...07 was a good year ,im looking forward to 08 summer .....
Old 01-23-2008, 05:49 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by kosi28
I ran Twice and got away the 1st time and im pending a felony evading charge on the 2nd after $5000 for bond and $2000 for my lawyer I recommend never running if i would have just pulled over i would have got a wreckless driving ticket (wheelies) and thats only a $180-$300 ticket thats a hell of a lot cheaper than $7000. You cant outrun a radio.....
yeah, but you can hide from one. when i used to run, i would do just enough to get out of site then hide for about 30min, worked out pretty well for me.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
yeah, but you can hide from one. when i used to run, i would do just enough to get out of site then hide for about 30min, worked out pretty well for me.
haha... i had 3 cops roll on me in an ambush awhile back and got outta their sight, parked my **** in a gated carport that someone had jus happened to leave and had one of my friends come pick me up after i jumped the fence rofl. i left it there for a couple hours til i got off work....good to go.:YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 05:59 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
that works so good....nobody said that yet in any of these threads but i do the same thing...i hual *** then dip behind a grocery store or some **** and lay the bike down on the cage behind a dumpster, and man, your heart is beating so fast..lol but if yu chill just long enuff all the b.s will pass and yu can get home
GOOD ONE!!
Old 01-23-2008, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by tricky500
haha... i had 3 cops roll on me in an ambush awhile back and got outta their sight, parked my **** in a gated carport that someone had jus happened to leave and had one of my friends come pick me up after i jumped the fence rofl. i left it there for a couple hours til i got off work....good to go.:YEAH
i cant even tell you how many times i have done this, if its really bad i wait until night then pick my bike up in a truck.

p.s. always wear an undershirt too, that way you can take off what you were wearing and walk down the street smoking a cig waiting for your homie to pick you up with no problems.

Last edited by stock05; 01-23-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:28 PM

jordangixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by DerekMey
Depends.....if they are right and i mean RIGHT behind me, i pull over....i mean i'm 17 up, not like i can go to fast on the highways, but in the city a little juke and jive and it's over, but if the put the lights on going the opposite way and it's for me, i'm as far away as another planet.

thats how i do it only if they are really close
Old 01-23-2008, 07:32 PM

jordangixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
that works so good....nobody said that yet in any of these threads but i do the same thing...i hual *** then dip behind a grocery store or some **** and lay the bike down on the cage behind a dumpster, and man, your heart is beating so fast..lol but if yu chill just long enuff all the b.s will pass and yu can get home
GOOD ONE!!

I have done that too, i will lay it down behind someone house to becuse here we have alleys so i hit that alley and then a yard take off my gear and put it in a bush and come back later.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by jordangixxer
I have done that too, i will lay it down behind someone house to becuse here we have alleys so i hit that alley and then a yard take off my gear and put it in a bush and come back later.
i dont hide behind peoples houses anymore, i got snitched out by one guy, impounded my bike and im still on probation. i was cuffed in the back of the car and the guy looks at me and says "what was i supposed to do?" i was already 2 blocks away and the cops had stopped me once and asked if i had seen a guy on a sportbike too.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:27 PM

LILstunner03 is a decent person

Lol im only 16 and ive owned everything from my pocketbikes, my 50, my yz80, and mykx125, they cant catch me, the last time i was chased i went through the near by park luckly they were have football practice and i was on my 50 and went straight through, no problem jumped off the curb, and he couldnt catch me, and the only thing on my bike is the 88cc big bore kit carb and they cant catch me, my model is always be able to go through a park or zip down the side walk, and endo, wip around and they r goin way to fast to turn around, and im gone
Old 01-23-2008, 08:28 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

you can run u mite get away or you mite kill yourself or worse kill someone else as soon as u hit 25 you'll grow up. good luck...
Old 01-23-2008, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by LILstunner03
Lol im only 16 and ive owned everything from my pocketbikes, my 50, my yz80, and mykx125, they cant catch me, the last time i was chased i went through the near by park luckly they were have football practice and i was on my 50 and went straight through, no problem jumped off the curb, and he couldnt catch me, and the only thing on my bike is the 88cc big bore kit carb and they cant catch me, my model is always be able to go through a park or zip down the side walk, and endo, wip around and they r goin way to fast to turn around, and im gone

RIGHT
Old 01-23-2008, 08:31 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scott-
you can run u mite get away or you mite kill yourself or worse kill someone else as soon as u hit 25 you'll grow up. good luck...
Old 01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Steve O

Originally Posted by LILstunner03
rofl. wtf are you the gingerbread man, jackelope or what?

Last edited by tricky500; 01-23-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:54 PM

rippedbx is a decent person

Why doesn't everybody just obey all the laws of the state? Then there would be no reason to run, right? I pride myself on being an outstanding citizen.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Steve O

Originally Posted by rippedbx
Why doesn't everybody just obey all the laws of the state? Then there would be no reason to run, right? I pride myself on being an outstanding citizen.

im sure you've never done ANYTHING wrong...
hey man we need more people like you...we could get rid of the police and save a shitload of money on state resources.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
hahaha Inolen knows what this **** is all about

Quick Reply: How many of you run from cops?