How many of you run from cops?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person
Re: How many of you run from cops?

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
wow sorry to hear that\.. i have neva pulled over yet.. but thats becouse there is to much traffic in nyc to chase you.. an i reall havent gotten pulled over mabye twice but never stoped... got that same cabinet flipper on my plate 2 but never use it lol... cops just dont care for me...
i see well they dont care about you in the big city but when you live in stupid *** area like MD cops are just waiting on you to **** up and of course i do lol,,, but yah i've been chased so many times i've lost count and the last 3 tickets i got was on my buddies fiddy ..i ran the day before and next day them punks blocked me i was on a 50 for cryin out loud LoL... almost went to jail for that ****
Old 01-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Almost Don't Count

Originally Posted by kosi28
I ran Twice and got away the 1st time and im pending a felony evading charge on the 2nd after $5000 for bond and $2000 for my lawyer I recommend never running if i would have just pulled over i would have got a wreckless driving ticket (wheelies) and thats only a $180-$300 ticket thats a hell of a lot cheaper than $7000. You cant outrun a radio.....
sorry about your bad luck man ...but dont run if you know you cant out run them .... and i've out ran the radio at least 5 times i'll tell you that much just got to think quick...here is a quick story a state trooped cut me and my friend off at a intersection i push my bike back and take off the opposite direction my buddy couldnt even move i dip set and he calls it in how i know that? my friend listened to the whole conv. on their radio i got like 10 miles down the road without anybody cops and i see way ahead of me at the next light a cop with his lights on so i turn around and run back the same way... i saw a house on the side of the road went behind it and sat there for a few hours lol...than waited on my friend and we rode back home ... another time i did a wheelie right by a state trooped he turned around and chased me i just lost the dude on the highway it was night time too.. lol i got a full bag of stories too lazy to type half of them LMAO
:YEAH RUN ****'em
Old 01-23-2008, 10:14 AM

cdone is a decent person

nice story's, i had i few similar to yours, i pulled one up right when the trooper turned off a side street it had to go all the way around because the street was divided. so i rode deep in some apartment complex and waited till my buddy called and said where he was. funny thing was right when i turned on one of the main streets to get to the highway the cop found me. but didnt give me i ticket, just said becarefull doing those tricks lmfao.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:15 AM

cdone is a decent person

lol, ima start that up..
Old 01-23-2008, 10:20 AM

cdone is a decent person

lol good job, dumb *** cop..
Old 01-23-2008, 10:21 AM

JvGSXR750 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=MR2turbo4evr;3122413]Hey guys,

I just got a ticket for imprudent driving in my winter beater. I was driving behind a friends car and was weaving back and forth and following him a bit too close....basically just horsing around. Well the stupid ****** caught me and gave me a ticket.....

don’t get me wrong I’m not a big fan of the police but read your post again and ask your self who’s (the stupid ******)
Old 01-23-2008, 10:23 AM

cdone is a decent person

lmfao.. as far away as another planet. nice
Old 01-23-2008, 10:25 AM

cdone is a decent person

how many do they have again..
Old 01-23-2008, 10:27 AM

JvGSXR750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cdone
lol good job, dumb *** cop..

Dumb *** cop ????????? What about the idiot driving like a fool
Old 01-23-2008, 10:44 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

I never run i always pull over
Old 01-23-2008, 11:05 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

the "you cant outrun the radio" bullshit is just that....bullshit!

if you run from the popo like the idiots you see on tv in cali.....staying on major interstates running at 100mph in one direction...ur not gonna outrun the radio or the chopper!

if you're smart and know you have a chopper on ur tail head towards an airport and make them back off with the no fly zone around it......DONT stay on the same damn road in the same direction either!

if you have cop CARS on your ***, take lots of turns and different roads......every turn and corner you take they get further behind you and have to call in every road change you make....the radio allows them to tell other cops where to pick you up, so staying on the same road means they know where to intersect you!

you CAN outrun the radio, and you CAN outrun the chopper (*cough* "done em both" *cough* <------dont know who said that)

........disclaimer: I do not encourage or participate in outrunning the popo, just saying how one could. ;-)
Old 01-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Huck Nasty

mhardw3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kosi28
I ran Twice and got away the 1st time and im pending a felony evading charge on the 2nd after $5000 for bond and $2000 for my lawyer I recommend never running if i would have just pulled over i would have got a wreckless driving ticket (wheelies) and thats only a $180-$300 ticket thats a hell of a lot cheaper than $7000. You cant outrun a radio.....
Damn! Evading in illinois for me was just a misdemeanor. They gave a years court sup on it. Cost like $1500 for that, reckless, and something else I had all at once. The only one that shows on my record now is the reckless. Wheelie is $75 there unless they write it up as reckless driving.:YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 11:29 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

getting away from the cops on a 50 is a guarentee....sounds silly, but true.

they can run you over in a second.... but cant fit thru little places or hide in the woods like you can
Old 01-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Almost Don't Count

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
the "you cant outrun the radio" bullshit is just that....bullshit!

if you run from the popo like the idiots you see on tv in cali.....staying on major interstates running at 100mph in one direction...ur not gonna outrun the radio or the chopper!

if you're smart and know you have a chopper on ur tail head towards an airport and make them back off with the no fly zone around it......DONT stay on the same damn road in the same direction either!

if you have cop CARS on your ***, take lots of turns and different roads......every turn and corner you take they get further behind you and have to call in every road change you make....the radio allows them to tell other cops where to pick you up, so staying on the same road means they know where to intersect you!

you CAN outrun the radio, and you CAN outrun the chopper (*cough* "done em both" *cough* <------dont know who said that)

........disclaimer: I do not encourage or participate in outrunning the popo, just saying how one could. ;-)
thats exactly what i ment man i've out ran bouth radio and the chopper just got to think quick and smart when u doing it be a step infront of the cops ,but another thing there is a airport by my house and the state police is right next to it .lol. i wouldnt recomend going towards an airport ,lol
Old 01-23-2008, 12:43 PM

Eazy E is a decent person

:YEAH catch me if u can like the gingerbread man!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:20 PM
GIL

GIL is a decent person

I got caught at a stop light after doing a few wheelies. The cop saw us when he was going south and we were going north. He called it in and his buddys were there in secs and surrounded us. One cop says "if my supervisor lets me take ya'll in. i'm doing it." The supervisor gets there an says " take them. Set an example". We spent the weekend in jail due to lost paperwork. Total $4k in attoneys fees, impound fee, court fees, bail.

FTP I NEVER STOP.

I have a CDL. If I stop. They pull it.. there goes my job an all the money it brings in.
CDL drivers get 3 strikes in 3 yrs. I'm down to my last. Either way stop or run. If I get caught the CDL is gone. My risk. I'm gone.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:25 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Just remember everyone

if someone gets hurt, someone gets in a wreck, someone dies during a chase, YOUR at fault..

Doesn't matter the circumstance, doesn't matter if you were running for no reason.. IF you get caught, and someone is hurt, better lube up your *** and get ready to spend the rest of your life in prison
Old 01-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't...It's not worth it to me
Old 01-23-2008, 01:38 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Not worth it just pull over . and pay the ticket
Old 01-23-2008, 02:09 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bboy953
thats exactly what i ment man i've out ran bouth radio and the chopper just got to think quick and smart when u doing it be a step infront of the cops ,but another thing there is a airport by my house and the state police is right next to it .lol. i wouldnt recomend going towards an airport ,lol
if the bacon dept is near ur airport than thats not the smartest move, but hear in KC, we have two, one international and one regional....both with their own zones and both away from bacon dept.s

here it worked

I DO agree its not worth it.....granted, if I were riding on the street I would most likely dip on the cops to avoid the fines....but I dont ride street anymore. Tickets and getting hurt running werent as worrysome as some agree douche who wanted to run me off the road for a wheelie! People in cars around here just dont care anymore and will take you out if they want without it ever effecting their conscience!

Quick Reply: How many of you run from cops?