How many of you run from cops?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 12:50 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough
Re: How many of you run from cops?

I do not run from the police

Last edited by skoh; 01-23-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:57 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by MR2turbo4evr
Hey guys,

I just got a ticket for imprudent driving in my winter beater. I was driving behind a friends car and was weaving back and forth and following him a bit too close....basically just horsing around. Well the stupid ****** caught me and gave me a ticket.....exactly what I needed. Now my insurance premium will be even higher......
does he got a measuring stick of how close you were? u can always argue that in court that u felt u were at a safe distance and u werecasually side to side because the guys tires were picking up debrie and everytime u moved to one side he moved too.

i never ran from a cop, i carry proper insurance n papers n love paying impound fees jus because im out of town of, n cus the buster also rides and he "knows whats up"

it seems bike laws are changing every week. well, the weather n traffic u sometimes get pulled n just keep going to the exit n cut because u felt the *** was after someone else n well... u didn't wanna be in the way or get hurt by a dumb *** popo wheelman so, u simply removed urself from any n all possible danger. remember, it seems every time u turn around a cops doin 50 through a 25 with no lights on just because little debbies are on sale
Old 01-23-2008, 01:00 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

Depends.....if they are right and i mean RIGHT behind me, i pull over....i mean i'm 17 up, not like i can go to fast on the highways, but in the city a little juke and jive and it's over, but if the put the lights on going the opposite way and it's for me, i'm as far away as another planet.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:03 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

Though i've never run tags, or had insurance on me.....but that weird thing is, I HAVE BOTH.......i just leave em at home. That way you can be like ohhh man i was practicing earlier in the lots, and i forgot to put them back on the bike. I promise i have it.......
Old 01-23-2008, 02:03 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I am proud to say I've never recieved a speeding ticket on a bike or for doing a wheelie. I obey all speed limits and ride in accordance to the law at all times.
i seen your power wheelies in project of dreams!!
Old 01-23-2008, 02:22 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

I am proud to say I've never recieved a speeding ticket on a bike or for doing a wheelie. I obey all speed limits and ride in accordance to the law at all times.
yeah i remember following you under these conditions on your 929 in heavy traffic, with no headlight, no rear brake, and big gearing, at night......
Old 01-23-2008, 04:40 AM

JIGWYNN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skoh
I do not run from the police
Ive only ran one time........The little piggy was going the opposite direction and we were speeding like crazy. So by the time he turned around we were already out of his sights. And if for some strange reason he would have gained on us(highly doubt thats even possible)the freeway was right there!!!Then it would ve been gone in 60 seconds!!:YEAH Other than that......There is no need to run.when they took my GSXR.....He caught me with the wheel in the air, so there was nothing I could do......city streets...and at night.(Thus R.I.P GSXR 750)
Old 01-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

ah **** that. its easier to count the amount of times i didnt run. i only stopped twice total this summer. the second time i got arrested, got my **** inpounded, and when it was all said n done i had $860in court fines. after that experiance i never ******* stopp. weather its city streets, suburban streets, highway, or whatever i find a way to get the **** outa there. i got my plate mounted with a cabnet hinge so when i see po po or when ever im dicking around its flipped up. simple as that.

one time i had a close call though. we were all rockin on the highway cops rolled up i put it down n booked and some of them pulled over, got tickets, got arrested and i got away free n clear.
well we were at a lot a month or two later and the same staties that rolled us that time before pulled up. but we were sitting on our bikes smoking a cig. the cop goes hey i arrested u guys month or so ago. and then looks at me and goes "hey are you the kid that ran?" hah i was like "no no definalty not i wasn't even there that day" haha. funy ****

FTP all the way
Old 01-23-2008, 06:13 AM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person

Made a mistake of stopping a few time ......

NEVER AGAIN.......
Old 01-23-2008, 07:01 AM

ricky is an unknown quantity at this point

ALLDAY lol !i haven't stop for them in yrs and if i do stop i let them come out the car i turn my bike off and when they get just a tad close hit the switch ,pull the ckutch and by then im already by third gear by the time the get in there car lol chicago cops sucks.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:28 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bboy953

NEVER AGAIN.......

wow sorry to hear that\.. i have neva pulled over yet.. but thats becouse there is to much traffic in nyc to chase you.. an i reall havent gotten pulled over mabye twice but never stoped... got that same cabinet flipper on my plate 2 but never use it lol... cops just dont care for me...
Old 01-23-2008, 07:37 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
cops just dont care for me...
its not just the cops that dont care for you
Old 01-23-2008, 07:40 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stock05
its not just the cops that dont care for you

you started already ... lol where you been ,, havent seen you talking trash in like a month something must of cought your fingers..
Old 01-23-2008, 08:06 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Never.
:YEAH ....me either

[QUOTE=MR2turbo4evr;3122413]Hey guys,

Originally Posted by tm13_
If they pass the bull **** law in FL about losing you license for 10 years, losing your bike and going to jail, you bet your *** im running from the cops!!! and im getting a fast tag as well....FTP!!
never going to happen!

They stopp u for your autograph!

Originally Posted by bboy953

NEVER AGAIN.......
Damm!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:43 AM

sbf600 is a decent person

13 moving, 6 seatbelt and hauled to jail 2 times... waiting for the next one. :YEAH FTP!!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:58 AM

Ghini is a decent person

i've run on my fiddy once...came around a corner in a parking lot, jumped the curb and rode through the bushes and killed it, ****** was looking for me for 10min before i was able to get up. ran with my quad a few times...they knw where i live now so can't really do much in town nemore.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:58 AM

marcus_136 is an unknown quantity at this point

I´ve ran away to many times...

Once I did a stall and jump to spreader in front of a cop, they where standing right behind me on the street. They didnt caught me...
Old 01-23-2008, 09:02 AM

RUStunter is a decent person

I would never run from the cops.... NEVER!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:20 AM

sicvic187 is a decent person
Talking Re: How many of you run from cops?

Originally Posted by DerekMey
Though i've never run tags, or had insurance on me.....but that weird thing is, I HAVE BOTH.......i just leave em at home. That way you can be like ohhh man i was practicing earlier in the lots, and i forgot to put them back on the bike. I promise i have it.......

Cant they check that on the computer???
Old 01-23-2008, 09:27 AM

kosi28 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ran Twice and got away the 1st time and im pending a felony evading charge on the 2nd after $5000 for bond and $2000 for my lawyer I recommend never running if i would have just pulled over i would have got a wreckless driving ticket (wheelies) and thats only a $180-$300 ticket thats a hell of a lot cheaper than $7000. You cant outrun a radio.....

Quick Reply: How many of you run from cops?