gsxr to a f4i

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:47 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person
Re: gsxr to a f4i

Originally Posted by sicvic187
Are GSXR's Really that bad, I was just about 2 pick one up..
buy mine. i just ordered a new crankshaft and got all new bearings. fairings are minty and i have never wrecked. the cage hasnt touched the ground either. please
Old 01-23-2008, 01:10 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

for sale cause i got 4 of them.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Johnf
funny some one with a **** ton of skill rode that gsxr and coined the saying anti O bike,,,,,, and his name is Division1 Ryan,,,,, look him up bitch,,, def can kill any bike,,,,,,,, and if you need help he is in both of APEX's movies,,,,, if you squid *** can follow the conversation,,,, 6 posts,,, jan 2008,,, prob not
say whatever you want... "6 posts.. jan 2008"... you know what that means... that means i spent my time riding rather than trying to argue on the damn internet ( for you this will be my one time exception) ....unless your implying i learned combo circles in 22 days. which would make me the best fucken noobie on this planet ....damn.. must be the bike then huh?
Old 01-23-2008, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
even a great rider cant make those ugly fairings looks as good as a 636 or RR. Streetfightered it doesnt matter much, and custom paint helps alot, but the fairings on the 636s and RRs are far better looking.....I even admit the fairings on fixxers look pretty good.

If the ergos of the RR were like the F4i, I never woulda switched since my RR pulled like a champ on idle. The F4i is a lil gutless, but strong, but to me is mainly roomy and big enough for me.....its shape and size just seems perfect to stunt it.

fixxers.. .i like that ... i just never went F4i cause everyone else did.. wanted to be diffferent.my homie can never keep his F4i runnin so, it just put a bad impression of that bike on me. everyones biased in thier own way i dont mind that , but when someone talks **** about something that i can prove wrong it gets me...myself ,J beats warren james and britton all have circles down on GSXR's. everyone else who couldnt do it. well.. you cant blame the bike.. now can you?
Old 01-23-2008, 02:13 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i love my gsxr....

but i love my f4i more
Old 01-23-2008, 02:31 AM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sicvic187
Are GSXR's Really that bad, I was just about 2 pick one up..
i am definately not a pro stunner or anything, i'm still learning to hold a slow wheelie, but i've ridden a gsxr and an f4i (that i just bought cause it was cheap as hell) and i really like the gsxr. it feels more stable to me, my f4i feels a lil squirrely but then again i think it's just what you're used to..
Old 01-23-2008, 03:17 AM

lilspoony is a decent person

i hear a lot of people here talking bad about gsxrs but where im from eveybody rides them. nobody wants a kaw or honda....have 1 of those is like driving a ford. i had full 954 fairings and coudnt find 1 person near me with a bike that wanted to buy em so i had to sell em here.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:29 AM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

I have an 01 f4i I been rockin in the lots, and an 06 gixxer 600. I am about to start preppin the gixxer for the lots...It's just a bike, it can wheelie an circle the same is the way I see it.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:22 AM

jamiedubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Always rode Hondas for motorcycles that is!! Quads are a lil different. I do agree tho suzuki's and the new Kawi's are fast on the streets (stock)
Old 01-23-2008, 07:21 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
I have an 01 f4i I been rockin in the lots, and an 06 gixxer 600. I am about to start preppin the gixxer for the lots...It's just a bike, it can wheelie an circle the same is the way I see it.
yo, dont do it, the 06's are garbage. WEAK subframe! and everything else. Just tryin to help a brother out. I did the same thing. That bitch always broke, even on a little drop. As for the F4i, I dont have to tell u a thing, u already know whats up with those bad bitches
Old 01-23-2008, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
fixxers.. .i like that ... i just never went F4i cause everyone else did.. wanted to be diffferent.my homie can never keep his F4i runnin so, it just put a bad impression of that bike on me. everyones biased in thier own way i dont mind that , but when someone talks **** about something that i can prove wrong it gets me...myself ,J beats warren james and britton all have circles down on GSXR's. everyone else who couldnt do it. well.. you cant blame the bike.. now can you?
the older gixxers are not that bad, but REALLY, Britton is a homo, he cant kill combos, and no style
Old 01-23-2008, 07:28 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Johnf
holy ******* ****,,,,,,,,,,, iv wasted a year of my life on that pos ,,,,,,,,second day on the f4i and iv rolled in to SS O's :YEAH and costed the bitch with ease,,,:YEAH
i cant beleve the pull it has,,,, iv never been able to SS O's on the shitsxr,, it always felt blind like i didnt know where i was,,, the f4i,, just O's on its own,,, :YEAH **** **** **** im in love,,,,,,,,,,,,
so after reading three pages, what youre essentially trying to say is, your avatar is a fake
Old 01-23-2008, 08:59 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
I agree....blaming the bike doesn't work! You gotta admit tho....some people fit better on different bikes. Older gsxr's had bigger tanks, frames, bodies,....new gixxers feel like bicycle's on crack!!! I was WAY too big for my RR...the power was fine, but my 250lb *** made the bike look like a full fairing 50 on the highway in a spreader.

A really good rider can get on ANY stuntbike and rock out at least a good array of the basic tricks and circles.

and if your buddy's F4i has a hard time running....he needs to get someone else to do his wrenching! Brennan Foreman had a hard time keeping his Honda's running too....but if seen how that fool rigged his **** you would fully understand!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I agree....blaming the bike doesn't work! You gotta admit tho....some people fit better on different bikes. Older gsxr's had bigger tanks, frames, bodies,....new gixxers feel like bicycle's on crack!!! I was WAY too big for my RR...the power was fine, but my 250lb *** made the bike look like a full fairing 50 on the highway in a spreader.

A really good rider can get on ANY stuntbike and rock out at least a good array of the basic tricks and circles.

and if your buddy's F4i has a hard time running....he needs to get someone else to do his wrenching! Brennan Foreman had a hard time keeping his Honda's running too....but if seen how that fool rigged his **** you would fully understand!!!
+1
Old 01-23-2008, 10:08 AM

JvGSXR750 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just picked up an F4i 2700.00 bucks , 1500 miles runs like brand new . Sold the 750 GSXR and now I cant wait for spring , that’s so funny , I don’t know about you guys but im sure you’re the same , we cant wait till spring because we think we are just going to jump on are bikes and kill it this year HAHAHA , then we finally get back to are spot to do some riding and it’s the same old frustrating **** as before (**** ME) HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I hope this year will be a little different because im going to be on the Honda.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:19 AM

kosi28 is an unknown quantity at this point

FYI you race on Suzuki's you stunt on HONDA'S........
Old 01-23-2008, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by JvGSXR750
I just picked up an F4i 2700.00 bucks , 1500 miles runs like brand new . Sold the 750 GSXR and now I cant wait for spring , that’s so funny , I don’t know about you guys but im sure you’re the same , we cant wait till spring because we think we are just going to jump on are bikes and kill it this year HAHAHA , then we finally get back to are spot to do some riding and it’s the same old frustrating **** as before (**** ME) HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I hope this year will be a little different because im going to be on the Honda.
****, u should consider movin down here to the beautiful STUNTSHINE STATE for some year round rippin:YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
****, u should consider movin down here to the beautiful STUNTSHINE STATE for some year round rippin:YEAH
Yes I should……………………….
Old 01-23-2008, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
I guess that would explain why these guys are so sick http://www.otownthrowdown.com year round rippin
Old 01-23-2008, 10:56 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

screw that.....everyone buys diesels and remove the cats and mufflers....blow TONS of black smoke and speed this global warming thing up.....bring the warm weather to us, and drown out cali and florida! lol

Quick Reply: gsxr to a f4i