I'm honestly not impressed!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 11:20 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm honestly not impressed!

wtf is going on. I hear locally that the stunt sport has changed sooooo much that if I wanted to ride again I'd never be able to... ****'s sooo crazyyyyy blah blah blah.

Where's the wig splittery? I just watched a pile of stuntwars vids. Bill D's s/w run definitely parted my wig... but I'm really not seeing much "new" stuff generally.

Everyone seems more polished and consistent.... buuuuuuuuttttt where's the flatland backflip?

I haven't watched a video or really seen a picture of this stuff since I threw in the towel. So seeing this stuff today I exepected the most rediculous stuff I've ever seen. granted it looks like everyone got f-cked on conditions and riding area as usual

So what's the new most rediculous trick nowadays?

So I've been thinking about getting a bike again... and here's why you need to be scared about my comeback tour. Instead of drinking and chasing hooters sloooots around every night I'll be training... or sleeping since I'll be married. I think that's the main prob I had before. I probably spent more time chasing hole than I did riding hahha sponsors?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:21 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: I'm honestly not impressed!

hmmmmmmm
Old 01-21-2008, 11:29 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sillyneck

Instead of drinking and chasing hooters sloooots around every night I'll be training... or sleeping since I'll be married. I think that's the main prob I had before. I probably spent more time chasing hole than I did riding hahha sponsors?
a guy on my team has been dating a Hooters girl....been with her 7 years...... bad comment.

But i hear ya, my boy's completely opposite, Anyone know Ryan Partin...he used to be the ****, had to throw in for a while, now won't do it again cuz he thinks he's too far behind. But SHOW people they are wrong man, and i'll be the first to applaud you.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

wtf is going on. I hear locally that the stunt sport has changed sooooo much that if I wanted to ride again I'd never be able to... ****'s sooo crazyyyyy blah blah blah.

Where's the wig splittery? I just watched a pile of stuntwars vids. Bill D's s/w run definitely parted my wig... but I'm really not seeing much "new" stuff generally.

Everyone seems more polished and consistent.... buuuuuuuuttttt where's the flatland backflip?

I haven't watched a video or really seen a picture of this stuff since I threw in the towel. So seeing this stuff today I exepected the most rediculous stuff I've ever seen. granted it looks like everyone got f-cked on conditions and riding area as usual

So I've been thinking about getting a bike again... and here's why you need to be scared about my comeback tour. Instead of drinking and chasing hooters sloooots around every night I'll be training... or sleeping since I'll be married. I think that's the main prob I had before. I probably spent more time chasing hole than I did riding hahha sponsors?
i used to watch you during my lunch breaks from the refinery doing no handed circles before i even owned a bike and that was well over 2 years ago. most people (including myself) still cant do no handed circles. aside from bill D's switchback wheelie, i think the list pretty much hasnt changed.

Last edited by stock05; 01-21-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:45 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

you were tearing **** up in revolution? and that wasnt to long ago. I would think that once youve been to that level it shouldnt be hard to re-attain, and with hard work surpass. good luck, I liked your style in the video.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

dude i'm real interested in seeing you ride now, throw up some video....
Old 01-21-2008, 11:50 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Peep the Hot Sauce!! They invented some new ****

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y=hot+sauce+az
Old 01-21-2008, 11:57 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Phill my boy the dirt dirty is going on. Shoot me a call some day! You would love to ride again, the dirt side would pay off because traction is gay!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:01 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

HA! If you start riding again that would be awesome!
Diff always had a good time riding with and watching you!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:02 AM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope to see you riding again my friend.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:24 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

get a goddamn bike again already would ya:YEAH
-mike
Old 01-22-2008, 12:27 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

if I wanted to ride again I'd never be able to... ****'s sooo crazyyyyy blah blah blah.
that sounds like the definition of a hater right there. lol.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:25 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by DEBO

dAmN!!! They are straight murdering it out there!!! Phil, I hear No Limit has some openings.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

hot sauce.

otownthrowdown

the euro stuff seems hot right now.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:33 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
dAmN!!! They are straight murdering it out there!!! Phil, I hear No Limit has some openings.
Try outs are next Tuesday
Old 01-22-2008, 03:50 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DEBO

whats up debo when you headed back to az? we spent 12 hours putting HS7 together today, the longest and by far the best yet! we'll send you a copy once we get them all on dvd so you got something to do while that foot heals.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

sign me up for a copy or two.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:01 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I haven't watched a video or really seen a picture of this stuff since I threw in the towel.
Deff. take in the hotsauce ..And I think ya gave T-neck his O.G street cred by biting yer name..hehe J/K
Old 01-22-2008, 10:25 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you would have seen a lot more if not for the wet. anyway, as far as the sickest new trick, that would probly be switchback ****. although without a thumb throttle i don't think anyone's else other than bill d is doin' a switchback wheelie. someone prove me wrong!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:34 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait to see you back out there Phil! Always liked your style

Quick Reply: I'm honestly not impressed!