any tricks for 600rr

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:31 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: any tricks for 600rr

love my rr, cant get away from hondas. Nobody mentioned the tip over sensor. I went ridin the first day without takin it off and every time I tried to dip into a -O- the thing cut off. I bypassed it at the wiring harness and its all good now. Si cage, 55 tooth rear sprocket, hb, and def the omr subcage to make it a little roomier especially if your over 6'. the balance points a little high but the thing got power and is a honda. I agree with the bandwagon statement and think a lot of people will go with the 6rr after their f4is get too clapped out, especially if they like Hondas.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:56 PM

stuntnrr is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntnrr
like sdf said.. you will have to do a idle mod wiht the 03-04... but the 05-06 is already set up...

check out the stunt section over at 600rr.net ceph and teach have some nice stickies.. idle mod. how to dent the tank.. bas bypass and fan switch mod...

*disclaimer* once again im not trying to push the forum name.. but they asked for insight so im pointing them in the general direction of a 600rr site...
i did mention your so called "tip over sensor".. its called a bank angle sensor also know as a bas...
Old 01-22-2008, 02:01 PM

polish projecti is a decent person

Does anyone have a shelf plan for the shallow rear seat? like teach has... ive been looking for one for a wile.

Last edited by polish projecti; 01-22-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:20 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stuntnrr
like sdf said.. you will have to do a idle mod wiht the 03-04... but the 05-06 is already set up...

check out the stunt section over at 600rr.net ceph and teach have some nice stickies.. idle mod. how to dent the tank.. bas bypass and fan switch mod...

*disclaimer* once again im not trying to push the forum name.. but they asked for insight so im pointing them in the general direction of a 600rr site...
uhhh what?? the engine idle set up is exactly the same on both bikes, i have an 05 and had to do the idle mod. there is a stock adjuster just like on the f4i but it doesnt adjust throttle cables, it adjusts the fuel air mixture into the wax unit which will make your bike idle faster but it will also make it run like **** cuz its running to rich and you wont be able to turn your idle up very high. with the mod one turn will crank your idle up to like 4 or 5 k rpms. u need the idle mod on all model 600rr's and f4i's.

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
love my rr, cant get away from hondas. Nobody mentioned the tip over sensor. I went ridin the first day without takin it off and every time I tried to dip into a -O- the thing cut off. I bypassed it at the wiring harness and its all good now. Si cage, 55 tooth rear sprocket, hb, and def the omr subcage to make it a little roomier especially if your over 6'. the balance points a little high but the thing got power and is a honda. I agree with the bandwagon statement and think a lot of people will go with the 6rr after their f4is get too clapped out, especially if they like Hondas.
i never disable the tip sensors on any of my bikes and none of them have ever shut off on me while doing circles, fast wide ones slowones whatever, not even while drifting or holding my back at 12 in a stall for 20 to 30 seconds.