Did you Know

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Did you Know

Originally Posted by Kaneone
Question!?

as your pads wear the system will need to suck in excess fluid.. if there is a bleeder in place of a resevoir might the system not lock!?

I know a lot of us/racers will use only a short 1" line or so with a screw in it to block but that still allows for some fluid to be pulled into the master if needed...
i dont wanna R&D that setup.. but if anyone does for a good length of time and no problems.. im sooooooo gonna go setup all my bikes like that ASAP!

haha

-kane
To eliminate the large reservoir this would work with a short tube with fluid in it. I saw this on some new Suzuki's at the bike show this weekend. You COULD probably use a bleeder in place of it but once your fluid starts to go to **** or any small air bubble enters the system... you're fucked
Old 01-20-2008, 06:28 PM

kosi28 is an unknown quantity at this point

im swapping my **** tonight..... but FYI if im out practicing tommorrow and in the middle of a high chair my rear hand break suddenlly doesnt work and i bust my *** i will haunt suicidl in his dreams!!!! LOL
Old 01-20-2008, 08:35 PM

travisn is a decent person

so you swap the bleeder with the brake line?
Old 01-20-2008, 08:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by travisn
so you swap the bleeder with the brake line?
yessssssss
Old 01-20-2008, 08:44 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kosi28
im swapping my **** tonight..... but FYI if im out practicing tommorrow and in the middle of a high chair my rear hand break suddenlly doesnt work and i bust my *** i will haunt suicidl in his dreams!!!! LOL
Haha

i rode with mine all day and no problems here
Old 01-21-2008, 01:41 AM

spoondogg is a decent person

so you dont lose any power huh? im for sure doin that to mine
Old 01-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

so you replace the brake line going to the hand master with a bleeder? um.. then were does the brake line go?

im lost

-kane
Old 01-21-2008, 09:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just put the brake line where the bleeder was and the bleeder where the brake line was. Idiot.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:44 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I'm gonna put a teddy bear where my bleeder is
Old 01-21-2008, 11:30 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

you like the brembo a lot more now *****? Saw when you first got it that you were hating it
Old 01-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Just put the brake line where the bleeder was and the bleeder where the brake line was. Idiot.
oh... ok.. makes sense.. but.. whats the point!?
if the line is in the way get a brembo pump clutch instead

-kane
Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

-kane
cuz the brembo 16x18 clutch mc is 100 dollars more than the brake one cuz its billet or some ****.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:38 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn.. I was trying to start a fight and you were way too civil.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:43 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Ok so I am new, I don't even have my bike yet, is the bleeder the plastic cup that holds the brake fluid?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:44 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

-kane

RICH BAAASSSTARD.....haha, enjoyed it at Stuntwars bro, even though my sick *** made it out of bed for about two hours. But at least i made it to the bar.....anyway, i'll get Ryan Partin riding again, and you're gonna have to stop in Lake Charles again. Or come up here to Miss, but no one but me here.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:46 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by skoh
Ok so I am new, I don't even have my bike yet, is the bleeder the plastic cup that holds the brake fluid?
Negative Ghostrider.....that is the resovoir....it holds the brake fluid. The bleeder is a connection that allows us to get the air out of the brake lines and master cylinder. There are also bleeder inserts on the calipers themselves.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by skoh
u own a car dont ya? when you bleed brakes u release the fluid to clear air out of the system, what holds the fluid is the reservoir. cmon man think
Old 01-21-2008, 11:49 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
cuz the brembo 16x18 clutch mc is 100 dollars more than the brake one cuz its billet or some ****.
+1

I paid the extra hundo for the billet bling and RED brembo logo.

For all the hydrolic system dummies in this thread.... the point of this mod is to make bleeding easier.... cause the air goes to the top *where you put the bleeder*.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:51 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

sorry for not thinking before I posted.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by kj
+1

I paid the extra hundo for the billet bling and RED brembo logo.

For all the hydrolic system dummies in this thread.... the point of this mod is to make bleeding easier.... cause the air goes to the top *where you put the bleeder*.
.....also gets the brake line out of the way for more room with clutch lever/perch fitment.