Sponsor Issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 08:23 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sponsor Issues

compton you have way too much ******* time on your hands dude...I expect better from someone in the ******* military. Kinda makes the rest of the army look bad. what a shame. I'm not the one getting kicked off of street rides and kicked out of peoples houses...yall seem to be some of the few that for some reason have a problem with me...but it doesn't matter because a bunch of tards like yall are the ones that make a difference in this world...its the big names that care about the sport and helping each other and not see how much they can attempt to attack someone personally. I have never done anything wrong to any of you guys but for some reason you have nothing better to do than to sit here and talk ****...but whatever. P.S. I never said I had a dream of a guy girl stunt team... i just said it would be cool cause it has never been done.

Last edited by Crash Nash; 01-21-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:33 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
compton you have way too much ******* time on your hands dude...I expect better from someone in the ******* military. Kinda makes the rest of the army look bad. what a shame. I'm not the one getting kicked off of street rides and kicked out of peoples houses...yall seem to be some of the few that for some reason have a problem with me...but it doesn't matter because a bunch of pee ons like yall are the ones that make a difference in this world...its the big names that care about the sport and helping each other and not see how much they can attempt to attack someone personally. I have never done anything wrong to any of you guys but for some reason you have nothing better to do than to sit here and talk ****...but whatever. P.S. I never said I had a dream of a guy girl stunt team... i just said it would be cool cause it has never been done.
if youre going to use a word to insult someone you should at the very least make sure you get the spelling in the ballpark......its peon not pee ons, its actually a word used for an unskilled laborer not for someone who has been pee'd on. haha. retard.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:41 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

its the big names that care about the sport and helping each other and not see how much they can attempt to attack someone personally.
you must be new to stuntlife. lol.

compton you have way too much ******* time on your hands dude...I expect better from someone in the ******* military. Kinda makes the rest of the army look bad. I have never done anything wrong to any of you guys but for some reason you have nothing better to do than to sit here and talk ****..
Well it's a damn good thing ur above talking **** and making personal attacks.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:45 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

compton you have way too much ******* time on your hands dude...I expect better from someone in the ******* military. Kinda makes the rest of the army look bad. what a shame. I'm not the one getting kicked off of street rides and kicked out of peoples houses...yall seem to be some of the few that for some reason have a problem with me...but it doesn't matter because a bunch of tards like yall are the ones that make a difference in this world...its the big names that care about the sport and helping each other and not see how much they can attempt to attack someone personally. I have never done anything wrong to any of you guys but for some reason you have nothing better to do than to sit here and talk ****...but whatever. P.S. I never said I had a dream of a guy girl stunt team... i just said it would be cool cause it has never been done.
Who got kicked off a street ride, and a house? I have no problem with you, just stating the truth, you seem to have been worked up about it, must hurt huh?

When you came with Alli to our ride, did I not say you guys could stay with me so yall wouldnt have to pay for a hotel? Yeah I sure am a punk...

I think its funny how you make it look like we're punks and wouldnt help anyone. Ask any new guy thats come to our spot, or any newb I've met, I will always give a helping hand to whoever needs it IF I know what I'm doing, if not then I'll send them to someone who does know. I've given away parts to friends that need them, I've let Guru have some tools at the atl spot when he needed to put on a cage, a few years back when ATL Freestyle was doing a show in montgomery I personally went to the local shops and hotspots to hand out flyers . And I will hook up anyone that needs help if I can when we're at any spot. That wont change, you need to check yourself dude, and know your place.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if youre going to use a word to insult someone you should at the very least make sure you get the spelling in the ballpark......its peon not pee ons, its actually a word used for an unskilled laborer not for someone who has been pee'd on. haha. retard.

*****, sorry for taking this thread off topic, I hate when that happens, I'm really done with this thread now, unless Nash wants to keep going...

Last edited by Beto; 01-21-2008 at 08:50 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 01-21-2008, 08:47 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Dayum......

Give someone and inch, and they try to power wheelie a mile....

Rash Nash, just give it up. At the respect of suicidl, I have nothing more to say to you. Your just and immature punk kid who dont know better.......
Old 01-21-2008, 08:51 PM

yeah i understand that dude I never said that you wouldn't take the time to help someone, but yes trying to talk about someone else's skills is a punk thing to do no matter who you are...when you do that it's sounds like you are saying that you just woke up one day and was doing circles and combos and ****...everybody has sucked at one point in time. And I will say one more time, none of you have ever seen me stunt. I'll leave that at that. That is why Compton has to try to find pictures of me scratching my *** to use as ammuntion. Thats just inmature in my opinion.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:57 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

yeah i understand that dude I never said that you wouldn't take the time to help someone, but yes trying to talk about someone else's skills is a punk thing to do no matter who you are...when you do that it's sounds like you are saying that you just woke up one day and was doing circles and combos and ****...everybody has sucked at one point in time. And I will say one more time, none of you have ever seen me stunt. I'll leave that at that. That is why Compton has to try to find pictures of me scratching my *** to use as ammuntion. Thats just inmature in my opinion.
So is talking smack to an OG rider when you really dont even know whats going on. Thats one thing that really bugs me about SL, all the new guys have no respect for the older riders, they think they can put in their 2cents no matter what. Sometimes its not right
Old 01-21-2008, 09:03 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nina weee
true say.........how fast were you going while doing your no hander in the pic, squid ? that ***** dangerous no
Hows it coming on the F4i?
Old 01-21-2008, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
So is talking smack to an OG rider when you really dont even know whats going on. Thats one thing that really bugs me about SL, all the new guys have no respect for the older riders, they think they can put in their 2cents no matter what. Sometimes its not right
who are you referring to as an OG rider in this sense...by they not trying to start **** but I think I'm onlder than you
Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 PM

who are you referring to as an OG rider in this sense...by they not trying to start **** but I think I'm onlder than you
you dont get it, how long have you been stunting? And no I'm not reffering to myself as the og rider. I'm talking about ***** in this case. Hes been stunting longer than me, in my eyes that makes him an OG....has nothing to do with age.

Last edited by Beto; 01-21-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:53 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shky4
Hows it coming on the F4i?

f4i was done in August.....didnt get on it cuz i decided to compete on the 50 so i stuck to that til the end of the summer...

flat black n red.........mmmm... pics are in my myspace if u wanna see what it looks like done
Old 01-21-2008, 09:58 PM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

I read some of the replies and here is my two cents:

If you look up the definintion of sponsorship, you will get your answer, problem is, companies for the most part are too tight *** and fair enough in a new industry where the potential hasnt been reached and there is so much still to develop. But your deal is going to depend on what you offer them and what your prepared to accept.

If you dont feel your getting what your worth because you are doing a lot for a so called sponsor and they just keep showing little or no support, then drop them. Look at the flipside for a second, do you think that a company will hesitate to drop you and keep their money rather than give it too someone who does little for them? You see riders being dropped by companies and either being picked up for less by some other company or just having to go solo again.

Companies want the best people representing them for the right price. Too many people are too eager to get sponsored and dont enter every competition or get as much exposure for the company, but the company is paying them nothing so they are both at a loss, this is a definant lose situation for the rider, the company didnt spend money on you, so they potentially got some free exposure.

If you are serious about being sponsored, then get serious about what your doing. Enter as many competitions, make as many video/magazine appearances you can and get yourself out there. Half the time riders that are not so talented get better deals cause they may know how to market themselves better.

Look at the industry that is taking shape, dont be afraid to buy something to support the industry, but be careful of the product you buy too. If there is some company making a bucket load and wont put a cent back into the industry they are making the money from... think hard before buying their product.

The companies and riders that are doing things to help this industry grow are the people who we need to support, because they will in turn be able to invest more money into sponsorship and what not.

There is a lot of friends helping friends and if you know and trust that person, then be happy your helping each other, but if its a company that is planning to turn a profit... again show support to those who will put money back into the scene, otherwise its going to take a lot longer to get going than it really should.

I may not have answered whether you should drop your sponsor directly, cause ultimately that decision is up to you, but if your not happy and you either know or think you could do better elsewhere, do it!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:24 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by mike_rock
I read some of the replies and here is my two cents:

If you look up the definintion of sponsorship, you will get your answer, problem is, companies for the most part are too tight *** and fair enough in a new industry where the potential hasnt been reached and there is so much still to develop. But your deal is going to depend on what you offer them and what your prepared to accept.

If you dont feel your getting what your worth because you are doing a lot for a so called sponsor and they just keep showing little or no support, then drop them. Look at the flipside for a second, do you think that a company will hesitate to drop you and keep their money rather than give it too someone who does little for them? You see riders being dropped by companies and either being picked up for less by some other company or just having to go solo again.

Companies want the best people representing them for the right price. Too many people are too eager to get sponsored and dont enter every competition or get as much exposure for the company, but the company is paying them nothing so they are both at a loss, this is a definant lose situation for the rider, the company didnt spend money on you, so they potentially got some free exposure.

If you are serious about being sponsored, then get serious about what your doing. Enter as many competitions, make as many video/magazine appearances you can and get yourself out there. Half the time riders that are not so talented get better deals cause they may know how to market themselves better.

Look at the industry that is taking shape, dont be afraid to buy something to support the industry, but be careful of the product you buy too. If there is some company making a bucket load and wont put a cent back into the industry they are making the money from... think hard before buying their product.

The companies and riders that are doing things to help this industry grow are the people who we need to support, because they will in turn be able to invest more money into sponsorship and what not.

There is a lot of friends helping friends and if you know and trust that person, then be happy your helping each other, but if its a company that is planning to turn a profit... again show support to those who will put money back into the scene, otherwise its going to take a lot longer to get going than it really should.

I may not have answered whether you should drop your sponsor directly, cause ultimately that decision is up to you, but if your not happy and you either know or think you could do better elsewhere, do it!

Straight ******* truth.........
Old 01-22-2008, 04:31 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

This thread makes me laugh alot
Old 01-22-2008, 06:18 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl

what was that you said to me the other day...who let the dogs out?
Old 01-22-2008, 06:23 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
what was that you said to me the other day...who let the dogs out?
Always stiring it up
Old 01-22-2008, 08:18 AM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by S.I.T
Dayum......

Give someone and inch, and they try to power wheelie a mile....

Rash Nash, just give it up. At the respect of suicidl, I have nothing more to say to you. Your just and immature punk kid who dont know better.......

Wait... did you just call ***** a KID??? and an immature punk??? hmmm thats interesting
Old 01-22-2008, 08:55 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shortGSXR1000
Wait... did you just call ***** a KID??? and an immature punk??? hmmm thats interesting
He was talking to Nash
Old 01-22-2008, 09:04 AM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Compton82
He was talking to Nash
ok i was wondering.. but if you read it the way its written i doesn't sound that way. and i just wanted to dip in on the drama since i haven't posted on here in forever
Old 01-22-2008, 10:41 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suicidl
what did you do...? hahaha....

Quick Reply: Sponsor Issues