Sponsor Issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:36 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough
Re: Sponsor Issues

Originally Posted by Beto
+1 they've got a sick photographer

lol I assume its you
Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

correct lol
Old 01-21-2008, 12:44 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

haha you know Beto is the man with the camera. Its crazy the shots he can get since we are all a bunch of power wheelie rocking squids.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Compton82
haha you know Beto is the man with the camera. Its crazy the shots he can get since we are all a bunch of power wheelie rocking squids.

true say.........how fast were you going while doing your no hander in the pic, squid ? that ***** dangerous no
Old 01-21-2008, 12:57 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Its part photoshop!

Originally Posted by nina weee
true say.........how fast were you going while doing your no hander in the pic, squid ? that ***** dangerous no

about 80mph, give or take a few
Old 01-21-2008, 01:18 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
I'd have to buy a pocket rocket first....good since you're done responding I can make it clear that you **** kids are just a bunch of squids...nobody came to your stupid street ride and all yall did was seat standers down the road...wow...none of you have ever seen me stunt. I came on your gay ride with a stock bike that was not payed for so I'm sorry for not being an idiot and trying to stunt it...cause that always works out...so when one of yall are ready to to something besides talk **** and wants to find out who can ride and who can just run their mouth then bring your *** to stunttober fest

Dude, I havent seen nothing but **** come out of your mouth this entire ******* thread. You must be a real fuking pro and able to lend out sage advice with your whole 200+ post, you ******* tool!!! Get off that gay *** dick rocket your riding and do just that, RIDING!!! Do you know who suicidl is? I'm guessin probably, with all that keyboarding ninjitsu your doing, douche. I really dont think you understand what stunting's all about right now. Your still a squid to the game. ****, so am I, just like alot of us. But what I tend to do, is sit back and listen to what the OG's have to say, instead of trying to sound like I know what the **** i'm talkin about. Stop being a ******* moron. Get a job, get a life, get some skills, I really dont care. Just stop acting like a ******* idiot on here. Remember *****-wrinkle, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.....
Old 01-21-2008, 01:22 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

^ Post count doesn't equal skills.

Glad it all workedout for ya.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by S.I.T
Dude, I havent seen nothing but **** come out of your mouth this entire ******* thread. You must be a real fuking pro and able to lend out sage advice with your whole 200+ post, you ******* tool!!! Get off that gay *** dick rocket your riding and do just that, RIDING!!! Do you know who suicidl is? I'm guessin probably, with all that keyboarding ninjitsu your doing, douche. I really dont think you understand what stunting's all about right now. Your still a squid to the game. ****, so am I, just like alot of us. But what I tend to do, is sit back and listen to what the OG's have to say, instead of trying to sound like I know what the **** i'm talkin about. Stop being a ******* moron. Get a job, get a life, get some skills, I really dont care. Just stop acting like a ******* idiot on here. Remember *****-wrinkle, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.....
Haha just do this

This message is hidden because Crash Nash is on your ignore list. :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-21-2008, 01:48 PM

Hahahahahaha.....it really does work.....
Old 01-21-2008, 01:53 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

***** do you still need an 05 swing arm? If so, would you be interested in trading an 05 for an 04?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suicidl
Haha just do this

This message is hidden because Crash Nash is on your ignore list. :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Hey *****, I called you yesterday, did you get the message?
Old 01-21-2008, 02:18 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

owned
youre an idiot....
Old 01-21-2008, 05:04 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by N.Q.I_Dave
^ Post count doesn't equal skills.

+1

I ******* live with the OG of stunting that tought most of these guys how to do their first wheelies so don't talk to me about how to listen..

P.S. I have a ******* job you moron
Old 01-21-2008, 05:26 PM

+1

I ******* live with the OG of stunting that tought most of these guys how to do their first wheelies so don't talk to me about how to listen..

P.S. I have a ******* job you moron

Take your plus one's and your garbage whoolies and post somewhere else. The thing that really chaps my hide is someone who hates on someone else. YES, just like i'm hating on you right now, so you dont have to point out the ******* obvious later. Suicidl was asking opinons, and you come in here preaching the ******* stunt wannabe truth, when honestly, you need to just go ride. And of course post count doesnt matter. But what I meant by that, is you probably havent been on here long enough to know or offer sound advice to someone, especially suicidl as perhaps someone like: Darius, teach, mikeysbf, kane, dsog thomas, bill d.....you know, someone with some god-damn exp?

Cute avatar. Looks like something my niece would ride, ******* homo....

Grow the **** up. Not saying you dont have any knowledge, or are not aware of somethings. But if you want to give your opinion, do so in a polite manner, instead of making yourself look like a douchebag.....faget....
Old 01-21-2008, 06:00 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

yes because everybody on here is soooo polite when that post
Old 01-21-2008, 06:18 PM

yes because everybody on here is soooo polite when they post

It's they...

Point being. I post on here. Sometimes I readily dont agree with what some people think, yet I choose to do so in a adult matter. It's all about growing up. Your probably over 22 right? With age comes maturity, even though some might not look at it like that.......
Old 01-21-2008, 07:39 PM
I Love To Post!

Someone told me that nash said that I was lying about that pic and he doesnt even have short hair. Well it seems pretty short in these other pics dick bag. There are more pics of your stupid *** from that day that can be posted, so dont play.

Dont make me bring up the story of what you said when Alli got back to the hotel, or your bullshit dream of the guy/girl stunt team.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_b73997fcd15cb427902187fe378cc845.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	205213   Click image for larger version

Name:	l_491ee914a45478071b21ae26f9c82abd.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	205214  
Old 01-21-2008, 07:54 PM

Someone told me that nash said that I was lying about that pic and he doesnt even have short hair. Well it seems pretty short in these other pics dick bag. There are more pics of your stupid *** from that day that can be posted, so dont play.

Dont make me bring up the story of what you said when Alli got back to the hotel, or your bullshit dream of the guy/girl stunt team.

Wow!!!

I was just trying to be straight to the point with the guy, but man-o-man....
Old 01-21-2008, 08:02 PM

Wow!!!

I was just trying to be straight to the point with the guy, but man-o-man....
they have a bitter relationship
Old 01-21-2008, 08:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

owned!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Sponsor Issues