traffic ticket fighting website

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:12 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person
traffic ticket fighting website

someone on here posted a link to a(FREE) traffic fighting website awhile back that was really bomb.

it had detailed step-by-step instructions on wat to do. it also covered trial by declaration.

i've looked thru all my notes and booksmarks but can't find it.

if neone knows wat i'm talkin about, plz post the link...i need to file a trial by dec. soon and have to idea where to begin.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:36 PM

Re: traffic ticket fighting website

come on.....
Old 01-15-2008, 04:38 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah u have to twist your right wrist all the way back, duck under the windscreen and gooo
Old 01-15-2008, 05:04 PM

nvmnd, just found it on google:YEAH
Old 01-15-2008, 07:14 PM

noxen is an unknown quantity at this point

so post it..
Old 01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

google said to pull over n turn off the bike n turn the fuel pump back on and when they get out n walk over, hit the button and refer to post #3
Old 01-15-2008, 08:04 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
google said to pull over n turn off the bike n turn the fuel pump back on and when they get out n walk over, hit the button and refer to post #3
yeah buddy best way to fight it :YEAH
Old 01-15-2008, 08:56 PM

ask jeeves said the same n explained its the best way to make n *** outta the cop cus on the road he can call back up, if u get him out the car hes gotta get back in, call in pursuit, try to drive n put on his stylin shades all at the same time
Old 01-15-2008, 09:12 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

POST THE LINK, Because SOMETIMES them PIGS Roll up when ur at a STOP LIGHT and if ur running a plate there's no sense in running after he has ur plate #!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:19 PM

most of us have newer bikes right? or have a dealership nearby. i never used to ride a plate, well i was with a group begining of '06 n got blurped so we all pulled over n we had no way of knowing whch one was getten it. cop got me no plate, my vin was a close match to one stolen in north carolina in 2003 (wtf?!?!? 2003 seriously?!?) he cuffed me n took me in had my bike impounded even after dispatch said to let me n my bike go it was a cali vin n checks out. so no plate is a sucky option that causes more problems now

BUT!

a dealersip paper and frame you're less likely to get pulled especially if ur not riding, u can always say ur plates didnt come, or even just have the a broken plate frame and say ur plate fell out. but the dealer setup ur less likely to get questioned or even looked at twice cus even used bikes are sometimes sold with no plates and dealer equip.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:20 PM

or put ur plate on n burn the hell outta ur back tire so its unrecognizable, 15feet ruber and dirt are hard to distinct
Old 01-15-2008, 09:27 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

most of us have newer bikes right? or have a dealership nearby. i never used to ride a plate, well i was with a group begining of '06 n got blurped so we all pulled over n we had no way of knowing whch one was getten it. cop got me no plate, my vin was a close match to one stolen in north carolina in 2003 (wtf?!?!? 2003 seriously?!?) he cuffed me n took me in had my bike impounded even after dispatch said to let me n my bike go it was a cali vin n checks out. so no plate is a sucky option that causes more problems now

BUT!

a dealersip paper and frame you're less likely to get pulled especially if ur not riding, u can always say ur plates didnt come, or even just have the a broken plate frame and say ur plate fell out. but the dealer setup ur less likely to get questioned or even looked at twice cus even used bikes are sometimes sold with no plates and dealer equip.

Don't lie.. the only reason why you've EVER been to jail was b/c you were prancing around a playground in a Thong trying to pick up on little boys to take home and sodomize like MJ!!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Don't lie.. the only reason why you've EVER been to jail was b/c you were prancing around a playground in a Thong trying to pick up on little boys to take home and sodomize like MJ!!
dude, is all u think homo thoughts? what a ***.... dam, seriously,your a gay *** dumb *** that needs to get some fuken counseling, in fact, thats not a pic of u is it, or your bike, do u even got one? you know wat douche bag i'm calling you out. prove that you ARE NOT gay!

Last edited by E RacK; 01-15-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
N/A

dude, is all u think homo thoughts? what a ***.... dam, seriously,your a gay *** dumb *** that needs to get some fuken counseling, in fact, thats not a pic of u is it, or your bike, do u even got one? you know wat douche bag i'm calling you out. prove that you ARE NOT gay!
.... I like how it started out as "Dude, is all u think homo thoughts? what a ***..." and then you come back and edit it for your ebonic bullshit!!! Can't be original the first time around can you!!>!?!??!?!?!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:50 PM
N/A

And the best part about that whole quote is that you are calling ME out... coming from the same guy that is (A) a habitual LIAR and 99% of stuntlife knows it for a FACT!! (B) You haven't changed your avatar since you've been ON stuntlife and (C) THEEEE gayest, weakest homo on here. You are as skinny as Kelm if not SKINNIER and not to mention lie about everything. You think you're smart and you're not, you think you have game but you don't, and you think you intimidate people but that's just a joke!!! If I was you (and thank god I'm not) I would have wished that truck that "supposedly" hit you would have killed you!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 10:13 PM

p.s.
http://www.helpigotaticket.com/

Last edited by DirtyToes; 01-15-2008 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:16 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
And the best part about that whole quote is that you are calling ME out... coming from the same guy that is (A) a habitual LIAR and 99% of stuntlife knows it for a FACT!! (B) You haven't changed your avatar since you've been ON stuntlife and (C) THEEEE gayest, weakest homo on here. You are as skinny as Kelm if not SKINNIER and not to mention lie about everything. You think you're smart and you're not, you think you have game but you don't, and you think you intimidate people but that's just a joke!!! If I was you (and thank god I'm not) I would have wished that truck that "supposedly" hit you would have killed you!!!
GET UMMMMMMM! I love this site
Old 01-15-2008, 10:21 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the link! I can only get 1 more point, before i loose my lic. MOST OF MY TICKETS are from A Vehicle other than my bike.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:38 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Please post up some pix of all your piece of ****, I mean "Sweet" bikes that you "own"....
Old 01-15-2008, 10:43 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Please post up some pix of all your piece of ****, I mean "Sweet" bikes that you "own"....
That question is like a one-legged man in an *** kicking contest.

E-Cockgobbler will never post pics of him EVER doing a stunt, and if he does I guarantee he had Burial photochop them for him so it looks like he's doing a wheelie. He'll probably have a picture of him on that white busa that he said was "his" and he'll be 12'ing it.

Quick Reply: traffic ticket fighting website