very worth reading!! stuntwars '08!! has this happened to you!?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 08:56 PM

gabby jay is an unknown quantity at this point
very worth reading!! stuntwars '08!! has this happened to you!?!

u find the local stunt spot in your area. come to find out there are some big name people there; often! ur trying to learn, so they teach you, give u the "eye of the tiger" speech and all that!! everything is good, u consider them a friend now!! u become a regular at the spot now. ur wheelies are getting better. everything is like coffee & donuts to a cop!! a comp comes to town, u see ur "friend"/teacher/motivator/the mutherfu%ker uv kinda been lookin up to for the past few hundred crashes, and they just act like ur a piece of **** underneath a piece of ****!! what is that fellas!?! i understand there is a lot going on in ur minds right now, hell, i might have acted this way towards someone i know also but not intentionally. if i have , sorry i didnt mean any disrespect!! im by far one of the best, but im by far one of the worst!! to my knowledge i have not met anyone who has spoken bad of me. im not bieng cocky, im just trying to be real to everyone i meet, and see this sport grow to what it should be!! remember guys, fans can range from 8-80 so dont be all uptight when someone comes and wants to shake ur hand, take ur picture, or even wants u to bone his wife!! spread the love people, dont be d!ckheads!!! yes it has happened to me before, i say whats up & they are like, "u f^ckin squid", but im still glad to have met the people i've met, squid or pros!! im not trying to turn this into a bullsh!t thread so keep ur bullsh!t comments to urself!! this is real talk, so with that said, glad to have met the people i met through my journey & this time around, it was a pleasure riding with u!! all im sayin is damn, come on doggz, dont be like that!!

TOKEN

Last edited by gabby jay; 01-14-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:04 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person
Re: very worth reading!! stuntwars '08!! has this happened to you!?!

who the f@c you think you are?

J/P, what goes around, comes around is the way i look at it. Glad to meet ya and sorry you had to hang out with that nut ronnie.... and your n/h coasters are just plain retarded, keep it up man...

Chuck
Old 01-14-2008, 09:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gabby jay
u find the local stunt spot in your area. come to find out there are some big name people there; often! ur trying to learn, so they teach you, give u the "eye of the tiger" speech and all that!! everything is good, u consider them a friend now!! u become a regular at the spot now. ur wheelies are getting better. everything is like coffee & donuts to a cop!! a comp comes to town, u see ur "friend"/teacher/motivator/the mutherfu%ker uv kinda been lookin up to for the past few hundred crashes, and they just act like ur a piece of **** underneath a piece of ****!! what is that fellas!?! i understand there is a lot going on in ur minds right now, hell, i might have acted this way towards someone i know also but not intentionally. if i have , sorry i didnt mean any disrespect!! im by far one of the best, but im by far one of the worst!! to my knowledge i have not met anyone who has spoken bad of me. im not bieng cocky, im just trying to be real to everyone i meet, and see this sport grow to what it should be!! remember guys, fans can range from 8-80 so dont be all uptight when someone comes and wants to shake ur hand, take ur picture, or even wants u to bone his wife!! spread the love people, dont be d!ckheads!!! yes it has happened to me before, i say whats up & they are like, "u f^ckin squid", but im still glad to have met the people i've met, squid or pros!! im not trying to turn this into a bullsh!t thread so keep ur bullsh!t comments to urself!! this is real talk, so with that said, glad to have met the people i met through my journey & this time around, it was a pleasure riding with u!! all im sayin is damn, come on doggz, dont be like that!!

TOKEN
Hey man whom ever your are refering to is a ******* douche.....I couldnt care less about the top riders cause reallly the top riders Are not in the top......because a real pro Has no reason to compete.....I know of many excellent riders in FL who didn't go and just stayed in the local spot and just rode and had fun with no glamma drama.....stuntwarz should just move to cali....and a stunt freeride should be held here instead
Old 01-14-2008, 09:11 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

yeah i always hear bad things about bill d being like that but i met him at stuntwars and he was one of the chillest dudes i met that day.... it def feels good when someone of that level is cool with you and not a ******** for sure
Name:  stuntwars087.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  188.1 KB
Old 01-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

your all squids, i hate you leave me alone
Old 01-14-2008, 09:17 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i dont know who it is but i do know that at stunt wars there is alot of money and pressure on the line . i have known teach since the begining and i dont even talk to him before his runs cause he is concentrating .but i do understand where your coming from you just have to give people more than one chance .
Old 01-14-2008, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Damien C6
well i dont know who it is but i do know that at stunt wars there is alot of money and pressure on the line . i have known teach since the begining and i dont even talk to him before his runs cause he is concentrating .but i do understand where your coming from you just have to give people more than one chance .
im not speaking of anyone in particular, im not pointing fingers, im just saying it happens. and all u im sure can agree on this!!
more then one chance? sometimes thats all u get is one chance, u feel me? now dont get me wrong, i've been honored to have rode with some of the best in the world. im just sayin **** happens. people i know came to me sat. & sun. saying what i just said thats why i felt it was important to mention!! consider me the middle man, or the messanger!!

Last edited by gabby jay; 01-14-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
who the f@c you think you are?

J/P, what goes around, comes around is the way i look at it. Glad to meet ya and sorry you had to hang out with that nut ronnie.... and your n/h coasters are just plain retarded, keep it up man...

Chuck
thanks doggz!!! come to orlando more often!!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Hey man whom ever your are refering to is a ******* douche.....I couldnt care less about the top riders cause reallly the top riders Are not in the top......because a real pro Has no reason to compete.....I know of many excellent riders in FL who didn't go and just stayed in the local spot and just rode and had fun with no glamma drama.....stuntwarz should just move to cali....and a stunt freeride should be held here instead
ur right about a few things, but its not the events fault. stuntwars is great for the sport. its "undetected personality clashes" that should be addressed. now i repeat, im not trying to start drama by any means, im just saying. it was pointed out to me so im pointing it out to u!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:59 PM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

I went to the spot on friday night, it was awsome being able to ride with all you guys (even though it was kinda packed). We didnt really talk to anyone but at the same time didnt get any bad vibes from anyone so it was pretty good. There is nothing worse than showing up to a spot and not feeling welcome.

We get people that come to our spot, disrespect and turn their heads to us when we try to intoduce ourselves. Not cool.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:29 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
wow!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
I went to the spot on friday night, it was awsome being able to ride with all you guys (even though it was kinda packed). We didnt really talk to anyone but at the same time didnt get any bad vibes from anyone so it was pretty good. There is nothing worse than showing up to a spot and not feeling welcome.

We get people that come to our spot, disrespect and turn their heads to us when we try to intoduce ourselves. Not cool.

hey... waaaay off topic but are you the guy on the myspace vid "no handed circles"?

not tryin to be a dick... just curious...
Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

Originally Posted by gabby jay

TOKEN

:YEAH Im coming to florida one way or another.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

token are you turning into an emo *** ??

just kidding i love you man.......lol
Old 01-14-2008, 10:41 PM

Nope not me.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:45 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by kj
hey... waaaay off topic but are you the guy on the myspace vid "no handed circles"?

the guying doing the *** drag? i was wondering that too, keeps popping up when i check my mail.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by kj

That is funny. I had to find that video.
Im definately goona have to change my avatar now.
Hopefully not too many people think thats me
Old 01-14-2008, 11:03 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Token is my hero

I heard you're rockin some good stoppies now man, guess someones been practicing since King of the South last yr:YEAH
Old 01-14-2008, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by MATT L
Token is my hero

I heard you're rockin some good stoppies now man, guess someones been practicing since King of the South last yr:YEAH
wud up matt!! i was looking for u this weekened. guess u were busy!! yeah i told u im rollin about 30ft from a 632ft approach. i would say im closing in on u but i would have to reverse those #'s!! (632ft from 30ft approach) im workin on it though, holla!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i

We killed our spot Friday & Sat and had the out of town people lookin @ us like "who the **** are you guys" We just let em know that was our spot and they were the visitors in the scenario! After about 20 min all was chill and we were ridin along like I do know that its a stressful time at an event and some people deal with it a lot differently ya know? I mean its not too good for their PR or their sponsors (if any) but to each their own.

Quick Reply: very worth reading!! stuntwars '08!! has this happened to you!?!