Stuntwars winner!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:04 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stuntwars winner!!!

Originally Posted by TwistedVixen
Falling out?? I haven't even mentioned that, so try to stay on point. K?? If speaking up and saying that certain competitors get preferential treatment at both Lakeland events offends potential customers, then this whole damn industry is going down the toilet, instead of progressing. I said the EXACT SAME THING when Bill rode for me, so don't go assuming. Half the people lurking this thread RIGHT NOW know how the Lakeland events play out but just won't say it. This isn't about Bill or Warped Toys, it's about good riders getting screwed because they are not "on the list".
If its not about Bill then why are you talking about him in every post you make ?
Old 01-14-2008, 10:07 AM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon X
If its not about Bill then why are you talking about him in every post you make ?
I don't agree with the results Could that possibly be it?? Shin doesn't ride for me and I think he got screwed. But again,that's because he is an unknown to the powers that be. It happens every year, twice a year.

Last edited by TwistedVixen; 01-14-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:08 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yanik750
In Amsterdam, some told that Pfeiffer was the winner before coming, Farias 2, just because o what i said.

I was with the judges all the week end, and definitily they both worth their ranks !

Pfeiffer was unbeatable.
rumors are not always true. that man needs no help winning a competition when he is on point.

any behind the scenes stuff I don't know about is best unknown to me.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:08 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

I don't agree with the results Could that possibly be it??
No one ever Agrees with the results of a comp thats life not only in this sport but every sport.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:11 AM

No one ever Agrees with the results of a comp thats life not only in this sport but every sport.
Really?? Dang. I didn't know that.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:13 AM

acfarias is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah the bike with ac sticker its from mark h.a.i. im in spain this weekend make 3 days show ,**** i like to participate but i sign contract for that show.
congrats to the finals riders
Old 01-14-2008, 10:14 AM
The Mountain Killer

Really?? Dang. I didn't know that.
So then stop making yourself look like a dumbass and stfu you are plain and simple BITTER that bill Finished 2nd and does not ride for you anymore.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:16 AM

So then stop making yourself look like a dumbass and stfu you are plain and simple BITTER that bill Finished 2nd and does not ride for you anymore.
ROFLMFAO I am actually glad he is gone, if you want the honest truth but you keep thinking whatever you like. He thought he was the team. Just like he thought he was unbeatable in stoppies. Wrong on both counts. Hell, I picked up a new freestyle rider while I was at the event. Were you even there?? Or are you just speaking on events you didn't see??

Last edited by TwistedVixen; 01-14-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:37 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ shouldn't you be in the kitchen or something...everyone else who saw bills run agrees with his score, and said it was really good...a complete no name from CT placed 4th...you sound like a bitter ex g/f shut your *** dumpster because no one cares that you are emo about bill doing good
Old 01-14-2008, 10:46 AM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point

i do agree with the judges as far as what they decided but whatever happened to bringing out new tricks, trying something new, pushing the limit. not doing the same routine as last year. (individual) And by no means am i talking **** or trying to start something but just because you do 3 to 5 little stoppies for 50 to 100 feet and not even that . You still get the points. Because thats what i was told i should have done. Well I guess i should have done 5 quick burnouts 5 quick stoppies rather than a 400 plus highchair stoppie with my partner on front (No Stabilizer):YEAH Im juggling fire next year .. Over all we had a good weekend. My two main concerns for the weekend were to do our best and then get Legs (Regas Woods ) out there on the four wheeler for every one to see him .

Congratulations to ken and brandy. It was nice to meet yall
Adam And brittney representing gainesville. everyone definately deserved it

Last edited by JOELTAN; 01-14-2008 at 10:50 AM. Reason: info change
Old 01-14-2008, 10:47 AM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

Someone post vids of the runs we can all judge just like last year Scary Gary should have won no offense to dan or ac but gary stuck 3 tricks no one had ever seen and he ran off the fn wall in a circle flawless run.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:51 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by VLR999
i do agree with the judges as far as what they decided but whatever happened to bringing out new tricks, trying something new, pushing the limit. not doing the same routine as last year. (individual) And by no means am i talking **** or trying to start something but just because you do 3 to 5 little stoppies for 50 to 100 feet and not even that . You still get the points. Because thats what i was told i should have done. Well I guess i should have done 5 quick burnouts 5 quick stoppies rather than a 400 plus highchair stoppie with my partner on front (No Stabilizer):YEAH Im juggling fire next year .. Over all we had a good weekend. My two main concerns for the weekend were to do our best and then get Legs (Regas Woods ) out there on the four wheeler for every one to see him .

Congratulations to ken and brandy. It was nice to meet yall
Adam And brittney representing gainesville. everyone definately deserved it
A run like that would get you execution and variation points but would kill you in difficulty and overall. I think thats what killed Rick Payne.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by VLR999
My two main concerns for the weekend were to do our best and then get Legs (Regas Woods ) out there on the four wheeler for every one to see him .
OMG, dude was killin it on the 4 wheeler. Thanks for posting up his name, I didn't know who he was but he was awesome. :YEAH
Old 01-14-2008, 11:06 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
A run like that would get you execution and variation points but would kill you in difficulty and overall. I think thats what killed Rick Payne.
And that he just stopped his run after almost washing out 4 stoppie attempts!

He really only got 1 good pass with all his acros, and 1 decent burnout variation he only did 1 hc stoppie and a few wheelies

He was laughing about it.....everyone can have a bad run or something happens that keps them out of the finals.....

He said at least he didn't drop the bike !
Old 01-14-2008, 11:13 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FrankieG
And that he just stopped his run after almost washing out 4 stoppie attempts!

He really only got 1 good pass with all his acros, and 1 decent burnout variation he only did 1 hc stoppie and a few wheelies

He was laughing about it.....everyone can have a bad run or something happens that keps them out of the finals.....

He said at least he didn't drop the bike !
For sure. Wasn't saying anything bad about him. Was just the first example off the top of my head
Old 01-14-2008, 11:14 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I will put bike parts ahead of eating if i have to
haha me too, i like your thinking
Old 01-14-2008, 11:21 AM

OMG, dude was killin it on the 4 wheeler. Thanks for posting up his name, I didn't know who he was but he was awesome. :YEAH

No Prob, hes a really great guy, he has over came every obstacle life puts in front of him, He hold the 100 and 200 hard dash for special olympics and is probable the first bi lateral amputi to do what he has done at stunt wars. Im very happy every one loved him.

Lil Krazy is a decent person

So how did clem and tneck do on the new bikes ?

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

same bitching happens every year about the winners, oh well its over... if you dont like how they run it dont go

there will be alot others to take your spot
Old 01-14-2008, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by nags

And thats why i wanted to see the points tally because i would like to know where we scored high and low at so that we can work on something for next comp. But i think that the staff shouldnt keep that from you. I was told he would give me the overall points but then didnt , i had to look on here to get them. I know what killed us was setting up for the burnout at the end, that took way to long but other than that , we had a smooth run , ive never seen 3 tricks that we did so hopefully we scored high on diffuculty

Quick Reply: Stuntwars winner!!!