I Need Help Choosing Bikes!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 07:55 PM

JIGWYNN is an unknown quantity at this point
I Need Help Choosing Bikes!!!!

Okay every1...this is the deal. Im kinda new to this site, but not that new. Im 25, Ive been riding for about 5 years now. I dont know how to stunt **** tho. Ive owned the following bikes: 87' Honda Interceptor 750, a 91' fzr 600, a 99' gsxr 750, and an 06' F4i that got stolen in April of 07'. I almost got power wheelies down.......what I mean by almost is, Im not at bp yet, but I can do'em. So this year....me and my buddy r gonna dive in head first!!! DINNER PLATES, CAGES, HAND BRAKES, 12 BARS...the whole 9!!! The only thing is.....he's gettin n e bike that he can. ME??? Well, thats where u guys come in. I love the 04'-06' R1. But should I stunt it out??? Or whats the big deal with every1 having the f4i????? You rarely see people stuntin R1s, but I know its possible. Or would the f4i be the all-around better bike to stunt??? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:08 PM

bigkapp is a decent person
Re: I Need Help Choosing Bikes!!!!

he said DINNER PLATE
Old 01-11-2008, 08:25 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

by a recent poll stuntlife users rated the f4i as the number one bike to stunt with the 636 comming in a close 2nd.....i dont remember the rest cuz i dont like more than 2 choices. but r1's are ugly and overpowered for stunt riding. 600cc is plllllllenty, and dinner plate sprockets do not make you a stunter. if youre just learning get an f4i or if youre cheap get an f4,f3,f2, although carburated you will be able to learn all of the basics with ease as the throttle is very smooth on those bikes, hondas are durable as they get. when you get pretty good then get whatever bike you want cuz once you have skills it doesnt really matter what you ride youll be able to ride anything and then it will come down to what you think feels good. you can also learn basic wheelies and throttle control on any dirtbike.....blah blah blah im gay!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:29 PM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

Originally Posted by JIGWYNN
Okay every1...this is the deal. Im kinda new to this site, but not that new. Im 25, Ive been riding for about 5 years now. I dont know how to stunt **** tho. Ive owned the following bikes: 87' Honda Interceptor 750, a 91' fzr 600, a 99' gsxr 750, and an 06' F4i that got stolen in April of 07'. I almost got power wheelies down.......what I mean by almost is, Im not at bp yet, but I can do'em. So this year....me and my buddy r gonna dive in head first!!! DINNER PLATES, CAGES, HAND BRAKES, 12 BARS...the whole 9!!! The only thing is.....he's gettin n e bike that he can. ME??? Well, thats where u guys come in. I love the 04'-06' R1. But should I stunt it out??? Or whats the big deal with every1 having the f4i????? You rarely see people stuntin R1s, but I know its possible. Or would the f4i be the all-around better bike to stunt??? Thanks in advance.

you should get a katana! they are off the hook!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by GHOSTIE
you should get a katana! they are off the hook!
As I was saying.....Im fairly new to this site....not new to the sport!!!! Katanas are frikkin boat anchors, man!!! Get serious!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:56 PM

honey636 is a decent person

get an 03/04 636, theres a **** ton of parts available for them and they look good even after you mangle them.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

If you're not new to the sport then you shouldnt have to ask this question cause you would know the best stunt bikes are F4i's and 636.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

If you're just gonna be learning you would wanna go with the F4i coz it will take a beating.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

a Hyosung!!!! They make sweet wheelies!

j/k
636, f4i, 600rr in that order
Old 01-11-2008, 09:21 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

get anything till you get a good start then buy a better bike
Old 01-11-2008, 09:31 PM

stunta600rr is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH +1 for the kitana!!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:16 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

u need to read the thread that was alrdy started 2 days ago! the chinese bikes r the best.... the lead based paint r the best they r light and make it real easy to circle they cost about 1500 and for 500 more u can get a combo button with it and u will pro in no time! and don't listen to what anybody says about clutching it up power wheelies r the best! u will be rocking **** in no time!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:18 PM

Thank you for the feed back. Ill check on the specs at bikez.com and get familiar with different models at bikepics.com. I appreciate it,again.