Old 01-11-2008, 11:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: Insurnace??? WTF

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
cost u less insurance.. for real

and kelm you cant be payin 30$ a month with all those violations

very very hard to believe. and violations clear in 3 years

hell yeah, 4 points on my l's an cost-u-less/bristol west/coast national still got me on plug $130 for my 96 s10 liability only but i never hit no one so its coo. and most violations clear in 3 years, accidents are 5 it seems. WALK INto a place n get a qiute and ask when stuff falls off and they'll tell u how long infractions, misdemeanors, accidents, failure to appear/pay, suspensions last for.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:15 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RepHateCrew
u know, i love ppl that say this because ur ****** dumb, live by that and ull have a **** load of tickets u cant always see cops and they can radar way before u see them
dont speed

damn that was so hard

and stay in the lots

DAMN two really ******* hard things to do to avoid tickets...

not
Old 01-12-2008, 12:12 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
$88 a year for me, but its on my parents
+1

insurance through your parents is way cheaper
Old 01-12-2008, 12:45 AM

F4Gordy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
Motorcycle insurance through Progressive has always been stupid cheap.....
this is true. i pay 190 a year for my bike the next cheapest was state farm at a cool 600 lol.

seriously though when they ask you how many tickets youve had in the past 3 years say 0 theyll check sometimes but they rarely check unless your in an accident. if progressive would have checked my **** they wouldve told me to go **** myself haha

i was in an accident when i was 16 got a ticket for no license no insurance failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and expired plates.

i was fine for about 2 years then i started rackin up the tickets im 24 right now and have been suspended 5 times and revoked 3 times. the last time i went to get a court purpose driving record print out it was 2 pages long and im being serious. so like i said when they ask you how many tickets in the past 3 years say 0 and youll have your insurance. worst that can happen if they do check is that youll get dropped but they give you a 30 day notice and thats when you go out and shop all over again.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:50 AM

cbaquol is a decent person

i am 19, 3 speeding tickets and a dui (in a car, none on the bike) geico wanted 9 GRAND a YEAR when i tried to insure my bike..... insted i found some small place in FL and pay 500$ a year under my pops insurance, so, if u can, use ur parents', its the cheapest way when ur under 25
Old 01-12-2008, 02:26 AM

Ryan R is a decent person

Originally Posted by RepHateCrew
i did that once and they find ur tickets then they ****** go way up on ur ****...
Originally Posted by F4Gordy
seriously though when they ask you how many tickets youve had in the past 3 years say 0 theyll check sometimes but they rarely check unless your in an accident. if progressive would have checked my **** they wouldve told me to go **** myself haha
they haven't said anything to me, and its been awhile.
even if they did, i wouldn't pay it, i would just drop them.

although if you call them and list all of your tickets, i'm pretty sure they put it in some kind of database, so you can't really go back on your word?
i don't work for or with insurance, so i don't know, but it would make sense that they only know when you tell them...
Old 01-12-2008, 02:54 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

150 a year with progressive, and I am 1 point from losing my license
Old 01-12-2008, 03:23 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

put the vehicle in your parents name, have them insure it (without your name on the policy, duh). Their insurance will still pay if you are driving it and get into an accident. you just have to say you were just borrowing their vehicle.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by k7-600
put the vehicle in your parents name, have them insure it (without your name on the policy, duh). Their insurance will still pay if you are driving it and get into an accident. you just have to say you were just borrowing their vehicle.

if they have full coverage i think it will cover him in an accident but if they have liability i think they have to list him as a part time driver. so if you get insurance threw your parents make sure they ask. or get insurance threw them have them say 0 tickets for you in the last 3 years and put you on as a full time driver.

also theres an insurance company in IL call 21st century i think. reason why i bring them up is cuz they advertise that they insure they owner of the vehicle and also cover anyone that drives the vehicle regardless of wether or not there on the policy. so if this company is available where your at you should have your parents switch or just get insurance threw them for your vehicle and then your automatically insured on it as well.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:57 PM

Crose is a decent person

I cant finance a bike because the cheapest place is with progressive and they want like 10k a year, but i only have 1 ticket on my record. But its like 280 a year for liability for the one i have now.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Crose
I cant finance a bike because the cheapest place is with progressive and they want like 10k a year, but i only have 1 ticket on my record. But its like 280 a year for liability for the one i have now.
thats cuz your not 25. get your parents to insure it and put you on it.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:27 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelm
Motorcycle insurance through Progressive has always been stupid cheap.....
They quoted me at $1,200 a year liability with only a turn signal violation on myl icense

state farm wanted $1,500

and Foremost wanted $360 my first year, $240 second year
Old 01-12-2008, 03:16 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

progressive for the f4i, American family for the 636. american family said that the f4i was a "race only" or something bike (my insurance lady doesnt know wtf is goin on), and they couldnt insure me. i pay 195 a yr through progressive for the f4i, and thats with one speeding, and one wreck at fault. progressive is the way to go though for cheap rates as far as i know...
Old 01-12-2008, 03:21 PM

klutch_r is a decent person

**** I wish we had privatized insurance here sometimes. Our insurance in BC is government run; I was paying about $255 a month/$3050 a year with collision on a 2003 R6. And that's a typical rate for a 24 year old. Havn't had speeding tickets for years.

I had the same bike insured in Alberta with private insurance; it was $500 for the year with no collision, but with a brand new m/c license.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by klutch_r
**** I wish we had privatized insurance here sometimes. Our insurance in BC is government run; I was paying about $255 a month/$3050 a year with collision on a 2003 R6. And that's a typical rate for a 24 year old. Havn't had speeding tickets for years.

I had the same bike insured in Alberta with private insurance; it was $500 for the year with no collision, but with a brand new m/c license.

**** if i had no choice but to pay 255 a month for insurance i just think i would say **** it and ride dirty.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:10 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

make sure you have donuts next time?
Old 01-12-2008, 05:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

i used to save a bunch of money on my car insurance by riding durty
Old 01-12-2008, 07:35 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

what i do with my bike insurence is pay down payment of like 200 wait a month they send me the insurence paper an just not pay... the rest.. so when cops do pull me over they look at the paper an im good.. unless i get into an accident... other then that im good... since i had my bike since agust not one time did i get pulled over i had no mirrors no blinkers nothing... i guess im just lucky... lol.. and if ur in traffic dont stop for cops they cant catch you...... unless your an idiot..... well in nyc there is a million cars always traffic so hop on the nearest highway an on you go...............
Old 01-12-2008, 09:57 PM

lczx6r is a decent person

im 21 and when i was 19 i was with markel at bike-line.com they were pretty cheap for me, im at allstate now cause i get discounts cause my cars are wit em im paying 40 a month for liability and uninsured and markel was like 50 for uninsured only. try them i had no problem gettin insured they gave me a quote and insured me wit in 5 min........

Quick Reply: Insurnace??? WTF