f4i

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 10:25 PM

JvGSXR750 is an unknown quantity at this point
f4i

F4I riders I just bought a 02 F4i I am going street fighter. does anyone have a picture of what wires you cut and splice to get the bike to run with out the front clip, noise fairing, connected ? I guess it must be the fuel injection , because with out the headlight connect you don’t hear the fuel injection come on and the bike wont start.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:30 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: f4i

Originally Posted by JvGSXR750
F4I riders I just bought a 02 F4i I am going street fighter. does anyone have a picture of what wires you cut and splice to get the bike to run with out the front clip, noise fairing, connected ? I guess it must be the fuel injection , because with out the headlight connect you don’t hear the fuel injection come on and the bike wont start.
youve been here long enought to know that there are a gazillion threads on that, but its the red and green wires (they are on the ends), i just use a piece of solid copper wire and jump the two instead of cutting the harness.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:09 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Are you talking about the tipover sensor removal?

Also here is the tipover sensor mod as well.... just cut that damn thing out and never worry about it again....
With windscreen off...

Remove the 2 screws holding the box in and disconnect the box...

Here it is removed and unclipped....

Cut off the connector and make sure there is enough room to reconnect if you want to reinstall in the feature, tie red and green together and cap white off....and clip back in....
Old 01-10-2008, 11:30 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

help and how to
Old 01-11-2008, 07:35 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by EEKENTERPRISES
Are you talking about the tipover sensor removal?

Also here is the tipover sensor mod as well.... just cut that damn thing out and never worry about it again....
With windscreen off...

Remove the 2 screws holding the box in and disconnect the box...

Here it is removed and unclipped....

Cut off the connector and make sure there is enough room to reconnect if you want to reinstall in the feature, tie red and green together and cap white off....and clip back in....
^^^^

Old 01-11-2008, 09:31 AM
NFP

NFP is a decent person

Trial and error is so much funner! These guys lined it up pretty well for ya. I vote for just throwing a jumper in there so that your not hackin the stock wires, but that's just me.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:56 AM

Thanks man I forgot about the tip over sensor , my GSXR I was able to just use a zip tie , but this must be a little more advanced HAHAHA. But what im talking about is the big gray plug that connects to the head light or at least some where in the nose fairing , I would take pics but I don’t pick it up until tonight.
As far as a search for this **** you have to be so specific to find anything but if you have a better way I’ll do it , is it a big deal ? don’t answer if you don’t want to help me out, I just sold my GSXR and it was all set up I just want to get this **** setup as fast as possible and the right way. So for those that don’t find it such a big deal to help THANKS
Thanks for the pics that will take care of the tip over sensor
Old 01-11-2008, 11:12 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

wow.. you can't get any clearer than that...

_______
www.stuntsteel.com
Old 01-11-2008, 03:45 PM

This is the plug I am referring to when you plug it in you hear the fuel injection come on. The bike wont start with out it.

As far as the tip over sensor goes do I have to disconnect it and then leave it hooked to the bike or will it work if I just disconnect it and throw it in the garbage ?

Name:  DSC03437.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  32.1 KB
Old 01-11-2008, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by JvGSXR750
This is the plug I am referring to when you plug it in you hear the fuel injection come on. The bike wont start with out it.

As far as the tip over sensor goes do I have to disconnect it and then leave it hooked to the bike or will it work if I just disconnect it and throw it in the garbage ?

I am not sure about that plug as I am running full fairings therefore did the disconnect as shown right under the windscreen. And yes, when I was done I completely removed the sensor and just put the second half of the wire harness clip back in with white tied off and red and greed connected and then zip tied it so it wouldn't bounce around. I have pics for the for the pair valve removal which prevents your motor from hydrolocking if it stays running on its side after this mod, if you want the pics let me know and I will post up, no biggie.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:09 PM

I bet omr would know what to do with that electrical connect in your picture, find him on here and shoot him a pm, he is going to have to start charging by the question on stuntlife because he knows too much!!!