finally back!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 09:41 PM

lczx6r is a decent person
finally back!!!!!!

man me and juar3z are finally getting back to the stuntlife, in Nov we got popped at a spot called art craft, first time ive been there. i rocked a staggered and juar3z rocked a spreader then went to a staggered and we were ridin the whoolies for a good mile or so and i looked to my left and saw a green camero ridin juar3z's ***.... so for the safety of my homie i speed up and tell him to come in my lane.... after he moves over the mero cuts us off and we both come down hard as ****.... i look at the driver and its a ***'n cop! he forces us to the curb then to the dirt on the side of the road gets out and starts goin crazy yellin an **** talkin **** as usual... so he takes our bikes to the impound, charges us wit reckless then after all was done juar3z says like a g.... you can admit it, you know we looked good!!!!!! and i just start laughin tellin the cop you dont have to hate just cause you cant whoolie....... he kinda laughed and said yeah you guys make it look so easy and make me wan2 wheelie then said BUT.... and gave us the i hate cleaning up your brains when you wreck story....... BUT i have to say that he got the last laugh cause he left us on the side of the road 10 miles from town made our asses walk!!!!!!! we finally got most of that strait just waitin for the heat on our bikes to cool down cause they watch us like crazy....
Old 01-09-2008, 09:46 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: finally back!!!!!!

Where you on a public road? I would get a lawyer......I dunno, I just hate cops like that.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:46 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

haha yeah good times!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Where you on a public road? I would get a lawyer......I dunno, I just hate cops like that.
I just agreed to pay the 311 which I still need to pay.... haha! and what's bs is the cop said there was oncoming and going traffic... which there was 1 car on the road who turned off before we start popping em.... and he also said we were going 95 mph and my bike drops at 75 mph cause I wasn't at the bp....
Old 01-09-2008, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Juar3z
I just agreed to pay the 311 which I still need to pay.... haha! and what's bs is the cop said there was oncoming and going traffic... which there was 1 car on the road who turned off before we start popping em.... and he also said we were going 95 mph and my bike drops at 75 mph cause I wasn't at the bp....
yeah and we were in first and we have bigger sprockets.... i say 25 mph MAX but 15-20 imo cause i was at my bp just cruisin tryin to scape my 12bar...... and Juar3z your full of st!t you werent goin that fast!!! lol maybe you ment your bike drops at 75 in 2nd if you dont hit your bp??? cause you were goin a lil faster than me and i was goin slow.....

Last edited by lczx6r; 01-09-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
pubic road... yes... but its a stunt spot for the El paso, TX riders.... the border patrol even sits and watches...... but the cop said he knew ppl went out there to mess around he admitted he just wanted to be a dick and use us as examples for the Las Cruces riders, he didnt want us goin over there to ride anymore.... FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:30 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I hate the "I'll have to clean your brain up speech"
Old 01-09-2008, 11:42 PM

yeah its a bullshit cliché(sp)
Old 01-10-2008, 06:22 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

wow that sucks....hope the impound fee isn't too much.

over here in la, if the cops wants to be a total ***, he can impound ur bike at a expensive lot that (for 30 days) will cost ya $2,000+ to get out....or a cheap(er) one which will cost like $600.

if it's the expensive lot & u can't afford to get it out, climb over the wall and throw some rocks ur bike and really **** it up, then sue the tow company.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:16 PM

our bikes were impounded for 2 hrs and costed us 200 each.... and that throwing rocks at the bike isn't a bad idea.... cause I'm poor I couldn't afford $2000 impound...
Old 01-10-2008, 01:22 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
wow that sucks....hope the impound fee isn't too much.

over here in la, if the cops wants to be a total ***, he can impound ur bike at a expensive lot that (for 30 days) will cost ya $2,000+ to get out....or a cheap(er) one which will cost like $600.

if it's the expensive lot & u can't afford to get it out, climb over the wall and throw some rocks ur bike and really **** it up, then sue the tow company.

haha sneaky....
Old 01-10-2008, 01:27 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

the good old fashion brain story.. looks like they all try to resort to that story... got popped when i lived back in omaha and it sucked.. same deal only i was on the interstate being a tard and got caught by an undercover in a jetta with the help of some of his buddies and the bird in the sky.. they had me down like i was fukn felon.. i was like woaahh woaaha whats going on bam get on the ground muu fuckkka . it sucked but i laugh at it now.. it was willful wreckless with six other non moving violations and got dropped to a reckless and 294 dollars total in fines and court cost..
Old 01-10-2008, 01:49 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Do the power wheelies, do the time.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Do the power wheelies, do the time.

ooo crotch.. heyy guyyy
Old 01-10-2008, 02:44 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Use a rubber next time eric...please
Old 01-10-2008, 02:46 PM

it was the heat of the moment.. good ol 80s song no i know man.. i was an idiot.. well it was nice to get that one out of the way.. and now i cant get rid of her..
Old 01-10-2008, 02:47 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

why? cuz ur in love with her now?
Old 01-10-2008, 02:50 PM

no but i do have a cougar set up that if that girl messes that up,, ill get lin on her ***.. silly number 2 i dont love hos..
Old 01-10-2008, 04:08 PM

yeah and we still havent even paid that **** yet..... i wanted to go to court but i had to get a lawyer to try and make it go away cause stunters tryin to fight the cops f that.... they stereo type and its pointless..... the judge takes the cops word over ours any day... now the lawyer says that if i had gone to court then i could have sued the cop cause he left us on the side of the road.... accordin to him once they take the vehicle then they cop is responsible for us....... but i dont know that seems like sum bull to me........ but who knows.........
Old 01-10-2008, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by lczx6r
yeah and we still havent even paid that **** yet..... i wanted to go to court but i had to get a lawyer to try and make it go away cause stunters tryin to fight the cops f that.... they stereo type and its pointless..... the judge takes the cops word over ours any day... now the lawyer says that if i had gone to court then i could have sued the cop cause he left us on the side of the road.... accordin to him once they take the vehicle then they cop is responsible for us....... but i dont know that seems like sum bull to me........ but who knows.........
they left me hanging too..

Quick Reply: finally back!!!!!!