haha squid vid

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 02:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: haha squid vid

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
That is true. I'll sometimes do slow lot stuff with no jacket, but always always always wear gloves and a helmet. If I'm doing anything at high speeds, it's a jacket, gloves, and helmet all the way. Wear gear people, please.
the irony of that is, ive gone down twice on the street at 45+ and didnt have as much as a dime size of road rash on me in tshirt and jeans helmet gloves both times and the worst rash i got was doing circles, got highsided and ended up with the bike ontop of me grinding me into the pavement 5mph whole arm tore up.

p.s. are you not rolling a stoppie with no helmet on??? id vote for that as being leaps and bounds more stupid than rockin wheelies in shorts. skin grows back and skin that doesnt they can graft. there is NO repair for brain tissue. and you cant put a tshirt or jeans over a mushed face, so think about that **** before you start telling other ppl to wear gear.. ****** hipocrits.

Last edited by sdfkillz; 01-10-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:08 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hes using the clutch and is hittin bp, not exactly power wheelies.
High speed balance point.. with a t-shirt and shorts............

With probably no brake control.. not very smart

Thats all im getting at lol

When I was learning, I ALWAYS wore my jacket... Now that I rarely break 30mph in a wheelie, I rarely wear a jacket
Old 01-12-2008, 04:55 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

the irony of that is, ive gone down twice on the street at 45+ and didnt have as much as a dime size of road rash on me in tshirt and jeans helmet gloves both times and the worst rash i got was doing circles, got highsided and ended up with the bike ontop of me grinding me into the pavement 5mph whole arm tore up.

p.s. are you not rolling a stoppie with no helmet on??? id vote for that as being leaps and bounds more stupid than rockin wheelies in shorts. skin grows back and skin that doesnt they can graft. there is NO repair for brain tissue. and you cant put a tshirt or jeans over a mushed face, so think about that **** before you start telling other ppl to wear gear.. ****** hipocrits.
I'd just like to point out something from my previous post "I know, I have no helmet stoppie pics but those were my squid days, and I haven't pulled that dumb **** since". So before people start throwing names out there, they should relieze that people do dumb ****, learn from it, and because of past experience, use their experiences to help others not do the same dumb ****. Is no helmet stupid? **** YES!!!!!, I got away with it, and before anything happened, I reliezed how stupid it really was and haven't done it since. So if I promote gear now, I'm pretty sure that I'm not wrong.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:02 AM

Don't think that I'm pissed off about all this, just wanted to get that out there. It is stupid to do anything without a helmet. Glad that you haven't been fucked up with the high speed stuff, because it sucks. Just know that luck runs out. Sucks that you got caught under you bike doing circles, been there too. Hope it wasn't to aweful bad.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:34 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
Don't think that I'm pissed off about all this, just wanted to get that out there. It is stupid to do anything without a helmet. Glad that you haven't been fucked up with the high speed stuff, because it sucks. Just know that luck runs out. Sucks that you got caught under you bike doing circles, been there too. Hope it wasn't to aweful bad.
maybe you should update your photo if youre going to be a gear **** or just let ppl do what their gonna do cuz theyre gonna do it anyway. thats like a drunk cop pullin you over for a ****** dui. i dont give a **** if someone wears a helmet or not, its your head. i wear one . and yes luck does run out and im not relying on luck, i rely on experience, skill and calculated risks. like when i was 4 and i tried to ride my bigwheel down a 12 set of stairs, well.....i miscalculated and ended up with 4 stitches in the chin, that wasnt luck...i shoulda leaned back more..experience was noted and filed in the brain for future reference.

ps. see im on all these other forums that are full of racers and cruiser types..600rr.net kawiforums.com bla blah and i get real sick of ppl saying "wear youre gear jr." if stunters were real concerned about safety im sure we wouldnt be doing what we do, the level of precautions that you take in any activity is a personal choice and no one should have to hold the hand of the ignorant and those who choose to be uninformed. if you dont know that pavement at speed causes road rash, youre an idiot and deserve it, if u dont know that when heads hit pavement with no protection they split and you can repair your brain well you prob didnt have much of one anyway and i dont want you to reproduce. personal safety = personal choice, seat belts, i wear em but i cant stand that theres a law that tells me i have to or i get fined. i have one mom i dont need any more.......get what im saying. take responsibility for yourself lead by example and dont try to play hall monitor.

Last edited by sdfkillz; 01-12-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:20 AM

maybe you should update your photo if youre going to be a gear **** or just let ppl do what their gonna do cuz theyre gonna do it anyway. thats like a drunk cop pullin you over for a ****** dui. i dont give a **** if someone wears a helmet or not, its your head. i wear one . and yes luck does run out and im not relying on luck, i rely on experience, skill and calculated risks. like when i was 4 and i tried to ride my bigwheel down a 12 set of stairs, well.....i miscalculated and ended up with 4 stitches in the chin, that wasnt luck...i shoulda leaned back more..experience was noted and filed in the brain for future reference.

ps. see im on all these other forums that are full of racers and cruiser types..600rr.net kawiforums.com bla blah and i get real sick of ppl saying "wear youre gear jr." if stunters were real concerned about safety im sure we wouldnt be doing what we do, the level of precautions that you take in any activity is a personal choice and no one should have to hold the hand of the ignorant and those who choose to be uninformed. if you dont know that pavement at speed causes road rash, youre an idiot and deserve it, if u dont know that when heads hit pavement with no protection they split and you can repair your brain well you prob didnt have much of one anyway and i dont want you to reproduce. personal safety = personal choice, seat belts, i wear em but i cant stand that theres a law that tells me i have to or i get fined. i have one mom i dont need any more.......get what im saying. take responsibility for yourself lead by example and dont try to play hall monitor.
Damn bro, that's a lot to be said. I'm not saying that you have to wear your gear, I'm saying, I'd rather see you wear it so you don't **** yourself up. I know experience and risks and all that crap, but some people don't. People think they can do it when they can't, and it ends up bad. Stunters can do what we do and still be safe, I know, it's not always safe, but we can make it as safe as possible. I just don't want to see people get fucked up, if they choose not to wear their **** and do, then yeah, they deserve it, but I still hate to see it