slow wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 11:56 PM

Juar3z is a decent person
Re: slow wheelies

but u know ur going to wreck right? its not if u wreck its when u wreck.... I'm not saying u can't keep it clean.... and I don't judge until I see what ppl can do.... I'm not going to lie I'm still squidly.... I'm learning to control my scraping and soon circles....
Old 01-09-2008, 11:57 PM

-Mike W.- is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
no man i know what youre saying, ive had good friends of mine get me kicked out of spots before but that is the nature of the beast. if u dont own the property then you cant say **** about it, you just suck it up and keep your spot quiet as possible and hope **** dont get fucked up. i skated for 12 years 4 of them professionaly and it was the same deal, you go to a spot you get kicked out you go to another spot, sometimes you run out of spots. ive been thrown out of more places than you could ever imagine, its just how **** is. ppl dont want you doin that **** on their property, you cant blame it on the new guys all the time. they may at times bring attention to your spot that you normally wouldnt but **** happens. dont crucify every new rider that comes on the site. oh and when powerwheelie pros show up at a spot im riding at, i get the **** out of the way and hope for the best and then try to politely tell them their errors. if they crash into a wall...oh well. just dont act like you were never retarded cuz we all were and stilll are to a certain extent.

and why does everyone hate on kids on "brand new bikes" **** i ride the crispiest of bikes. you pull up next to me at a redlight and look at my bike youd think i was a mega squid with my crispy *** cage hahaha then as we pull away i might just impress you with some ****. dont hate on ppl with nice ****. im just sick of haters all in all. dont take life too seriously..youll never get out alive.
:YEAH well said
Old 01-10-2008, 12:10 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

no man i know what youre saying, ive had good friends of mine get me kicked out of spots before but that is the nature of the beast. if u dont own the property then you cant say **** about it, you just suck it up and keep your spot quiet as possible and hope **** dont get fucked up. i skated for 12 years 4 of them professionaly and it was the same deal, you go to a spot you get kicked out you go to another spot, sometimes you run out of spots. ive been thrown out of more places than you could ever imagine, its just how **** is. ppl dont want you doin that **** on their property, you cant blame it on the new guys all the time. they may at times bring attention to your spot that you normally wouldnt but **** happens. dont crucify every new rider that comes on the site. oh and when powerwheelie pros show up at a spot im riding at, i get the **** out of the way and hope for the best and then try to politely tell them their errors. if they crash into a wall...oh well. just dont act like you were never retarded cuz we all were and stilll are to a certain extent.

and why does everyone hate on kids on "brand new bikes" **** i ride the crispiest of bikes. you pull up next to me at a redlight and look at my bike youd think i was a mega squid with my crispy *** cage hahaha then as we pull away i might just impress you with some ****. dont hate on ppl with nice ****. im just sick of haters all in all. dont take life too seriously..youll never get out alive.
I'm not hatin on nice bikes. **** I wish I had a baller *** bike wit some thangz on it but cant afford it now. I ride with people wit sick *** bikes, but they ****** shred.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:11 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Juar3z
but u know ur going to wreck right? its not if u wreck its when u wreck.... I'm not saying u can't keep it clean.... and I don't judge until I see what ppl can do.... I'm not going to lie I'm still squidly.... I'm learning to control my scraping and soon circles....
i dont know im going to wreck, ive only "wrecked" twice and both times it was mechanical failure and both times i was all sorts of suprised haha. im the guy who rarely drops his bike, i risk life and limb to save my **** from gettin fucked up. i never even tipped my bike over untill i started learning circles and even then once i learned to pull the clutch when highsiding i rarely even tip my bike over.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:16 AM

i dont know im going to wreck, ive only "wrecked" twice and both times it was mechanical failure and both times i was all sorts of suprised haha. im the guy who rarely drops his bike, i risk life and limb to save my **** from gettin fucked up. i never even tipped my bike over untill i started learning circles and even then once i learned to pull the clutch when highsiding i rarely even tip my bike over.
damn u sound exactly the same as a kid we ride with, never dropped his bike ever until he got circles

Old 01-10-2008, 12:17 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
bro i dont know ya but i love ya!!! if i had your money i would have as many bikes as u! :YEAH

Old 01-10-2008, 12:18 AM

Juar3z is a decent person

ur lucky then haha... I've wrecked twice on my bike both my fault.... while learning slow ****
Old 01-10-2008, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Juar3z
ur lucky then haha... I've wrecked twice on my bike both my fault.... while learning slow ****
im stll recovering from my bike boggin last weekened in a 50/50. that **** has happeden twice.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:25 AM

ParkeRR is a decent person

uhh since when does anyone own this "sport"<---yah right. if anyone is making this "sport" look bad its guys like me who rock wheelies on every inch of public roadway that i ride on and refuse to pull over for police. there were ppl buying new bikes and doing bad wheelies on them long before any of us and there will be those same guys doing it long after were gone. in 2003 i was one of those guys, i actually had to ask my brother if my minty new r6 right off the showroom floor would even do a wheelie. and now im doing things i didnt even realize were possible back then. i like to give new guys a little **** all in fun but to act like you own motorcyclling or stunt riding is a seriously fucked up attitude. im sick of ppl thinking their wayyy too cool, you cant stop new riders from wanting to do this ****. all you can do is help mold them as quickly as possible into good riders. stop being such ****** snobs.
Halle-******-lujah AMEN!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:45 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
damn u sound exactly the same as a kid we ride with, never dropped his bike ever until he got circles

i avoid crashing like the plague. im like a monkey, i leap all over the place bringin my bike down to both wheels nice and soft, fighting tip overs like a ******* gladiator!! hahaha i dont like my **** looking beat and i certainly dont like working on my bike or buying new **** for it.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:49 AM

i avoid crashing like the plague. im like a monkey, i leap all over the place bringin my bike down to both wheels nice and soft, fighting tip overs like a ******* gladiator!! hahaha i dont like my **** looking beat and i certainly dont like working on my bike or buying new **** for it.
word, I need to get a sic paint job and some chrome thangz on my bitch. I do drop my **** a lot, but I'm alwayz tryin stupid ****.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:06 AM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

thats the most ballin **** ever, next to eatin diamonds to make your dookie twinkle......

don't know why but I felt like throwing that in there...
Old 01-10-2008, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by sonli
thats the most ballin **** ever, next to eatin diamonds to make your dookie twinkle......

don't know why but I felt like throwing that in there...
yo u forgot something...... baby t-rex eggs. ITS BALLER
Old 01-10-2008, 02:00 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by swole_zx6r
so getting a bigger spocket and rear hand brake is pointless?
pretty much, if i were you id sell the zx6 for what you can get and use that for a down payment on a busa or ZX14, those bike are the **** because you dont need sprockets to get the power you need.

man i got raped for the bike. its was 10,000 and me not knowing anything just wanted to ride/ but now i wish i would of got a gsxr 1000 ora honda 929. kawasaki are crap. totally crap i only laid it down once goin 5mph.
read above reply
Originally Posted by honey636
throw a 400lb chick on the back then drop the clutch at about 11 grand..viola! slow wheelie. dont wear any gear either, that will hinder your chance of finding BP at slow speeds.
uhm why are you on stuntlife , go back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:01 AM

swole_zx6r is a decent person

I don't worried about my bike. my girl has dropped my bike on accident her sister broke half of my front brake lever and footrest. i was hit by an out of control bike and wiped out my master cylinder and bracket. i've been ridin without a rear brake since may. once side is scratched pretty bad. I just love to practice stuntin. thats all i do. i love showin off.

Last edited by swole_zx6r; 01-10-2008 at 02:02 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-10-2008, 02:08 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

I don't worried about my bike. my girl has dropped my bike on accident her sister broke half of my front brake lever and footrest. i was hit by an out of control bike and wiped out my master cylinder and bracket. i've been ridin without a rear brake since may. once side is scratched pretty bad. I just love to practice stuntin. thats all i do. i love showin off.
and you cereally think someone will take over payments
Old 01-10-2008, 02:09 AM

yo..... u gotta get the brake fixed, if you want to learn "SLOW WHEELIES"
Old 01-10-2008, 02:15 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by honey636
damn you found it before me man!

try that for real buddy. i heard you get a no questions asked refund if it wont work on your bike...but its worth a shot.
how yooooooooooouuuuuuu dooooiiiiiinnnnnnnn???? wat yo name is?

Originally Posted by trickshow
Get a cage (Sickinnovation.com)
Get used to using the rear brake (it will save u and ur bike)
take off ur plastics (gonna scrape em all up anyway)
With stock gearing....stay in first (u get the best engine braking in that gear)
Then basically bring it up around 5 mph , find ur BP, play with the rear brake, and all set...just keep practicing that for about 2 months and you should get the hang off it.:YEAH

Im learning them myself ...already flipped twice and your gonna too...just letting ya kno.

hi... i see you used the search button
Old 01-10-2008, 03:59 PM

swole_zx6r is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
and you cereally think someone will take over payments

ha i'm not worried about the bike. i've already bought some parts. never had it fixed yet. i wanna keep my bike, so i dont want no one too take it over. parts and labor only a couple hundred of dollars.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:03 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

**** the bike save your self

I'm not gonna risk blowing my knee out AGAIN or breaking/hurting anything on myself to save my bike.. Toss it, and walk to ride another day...