Full Throttle Bill Does It Again! New Hand Brake Era.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 08:07 AM

MattMingay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Full Throttle Bill Does It Again! New Hand Brake Era.

feels very hydraulic, not like a cable at all.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:14 PM

Spyder02r1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trickshow
i said im really close to bp and i have reached it a couple times and coasted for a couple seconds. i never said i have it on lock ....why r all of u hating on me wtf...wait till summer ill show u what i can do! i flipped two times cuz ive been trying to ride bp ....not cuz i suk because im pushing myself to the limits because i wana get sik like u guys and bust out circles at red lights! lol ...and cuz its wicked fun!
didn't u know that they were all pro stunters from birth so u just learnin is a reason to pick on u just keep doin what ur doin
Old 02-08-2008, 10:47 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spyder02r1
didn't u know that they were all pro stunters from birth so u just learnin is a reason to pick on u just keep doin what ur doin
didn't you know that this thread is about a new handbrake setup FOR PROFESSIONALS...

not learning how to stunt... so can we please get back to the ******* TOPIC and off of the newb drama.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:44 PM

stunta600rr is an unknown quantity at this point

did someone say 295? Thats a good deal but the web site says 405? That a bit pricey.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:00 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by stunta600rr
did someone say 295? Thats a good deal but the web site says 405? That a bit pricey.
Holy overnight price increase! ****! I hate being a procrastinator....damn.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:14 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

he said he was gonna increase the price. Teach even mentioned it in his review thread about it. good thing i bought it before he did. haha

but one question though, with the $295 price, did it come with the ASV lever though? or did he raise the price then start including it with the kit? that lever alone is $115.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:22 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SIC J
he said he was gonna increase the price. Teach even mentioned it in his review thread about it. good thing i bought it before he did. haha

but one question though, with the $295 price, did it come with the ASV lever though? or did he raise the price then start including it with the kit? that lever alone is $115.
That would make more sense......still sucks(for me).
Old 02-14-2008, 11:59 PM
kj

I talked to Bill for a bit today and the price increase is due to the new ASV f3 ($115) lever that's included in the deal... instead of the motion pro one that was w/ the original.

For what he's doing... at that price..... it really is a steal.

And, I'm really excited now after a lengthy discussion w/ him...

Bill turns out some sick creations... and it's all for this "sport" of ours... so weather or not I happen to like this better or the dually setup I'm using..... I feel as though it's money well spent regardless of result. :YEAH

I've gotta give HUGE props to Bill... he's one of the very few "pioneers" of the sport....

As I said... I CAN'T WAIT to try this new setup!! STAY TUNED :YEAH
Old 02-15-2008, 12:08 AM
kj

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
That would make more sense......still sucks(for me).
Don't worry... it's not just you that will be getting a better deal

I just paypal'd Bill the extra $$ for the upgraded lever today.... so nobody else is getting anything for free here.

Jesus... you gotta think how much $$ goes into manufacturing process, materials, etc... not to mention countless hours of personal customer service (which is invaluable).

All the providers of stunt parts in our industry are not making millions... Bill is NOT making a killing... nor is Ian at SI, nor is Jorge (HoHey) HHD.

It's just like any other small business... profit margins are thin after all is said and done.

Think about it for a bit.....
Old 02-15-2008, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by kj
Don't worry... it's not just you that will be getting a better deal

I just paypal'd Bill the extra $$ for the upgraded lever today.... so nobody else is getting anything for free here.

Jesus... you gotta think how much $$ goes into manufacturing process, materials, etc... not to mention countless hours of personal customer service (which is invaluable).

All the providers of stunt parts in our industry are not making millions... Bill is NOT making a killing... nor is Ian at SI, nor is Jorge (HoHey) HHD.

It's just like any other small business... profit margins are thin after all is said and done.

Think about it for a bit.....
Were you drinkin again, KJ? Everything you stated above is common sense(unless you're 12). I own a retail business, I understand these things. I have a couple ASV's.......that's why I said, "Still sucks(for me)." In my initial post about the price increase, I wasn't aware of the lever swap, I thought the price just got bumped. Bill should sell the kit w/ an option for the lever. I mean, honestly......who DOESN'T have an extra lever and perch laying around?
Old 02-15-2008, 03:19 PM
kj

Were you drinkin again, KJ?
Old 02-15-2008, 10:33 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha urs must be on the same order as mine. he called me yesterday and told me about the lever upgrade! cant wait to get it
Old 02-15-2008, 10:44 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Were you drinkin again, KJ? Everything you stated above is common sense(unless you're 12). I own a retail business, I understand these things. I have a couple ASV's.......that's why I said, "Still sucks(for me)." In my initial post about the price increase, I wasn't aware of the lever swap, I thought the price just got bumped. Bill should sell the kit w/ an option for the lever. I mean, honestly......who DOESN'T have an extra lever and perch laying around?

i could be wrong but i thinks its because he doesnt want people getting a sloppy clutch and confusing it with the top notch setup and thinking its a sloppy HB instead of their own shitty lever .... that was the reason bill upgraded levers to begin with. he said that there was some slop in the motion pro lever so he went to the asv to fix it
Old 02-15-2008, 11:10 PM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

its ok ive been waiting 5 weeks

Originally Posted by trickshow
i ordered mine like 4 weeks ago and it hasnt even been shipped yet
Old 02-16-2008, 01:40 AM
kj

Originally Posted by Mikeith
i could be wrong but i thinks its because he doesnt want people getting a sloppy clutch and confusing it with the top notch setup and thinking its a sloppy HB instead of their own shitty lever .... that was the reason bill upgraded levers to begin with. he said that there was some slop in the motion pro lever so he went to the asv to fix it
exactly....

because he wants everyone to have the "top of the line" hb and all components....

wow... there's actually some other smart people on here too... :
Old 02-16-2008, 01:43 AM
kj

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
its ok ive been waiting 5 weeks
if i was ordering from a different continent/country I'd expect to wait a lil while too...
Old 02-16-2008, 01:49 AM
kj

I own a retail business, I understand these things.
Don't talk to me about retail... you have no idea what goes into running a manufacturing/contractor/service based small business...

Retail is COMPLETELY different. You buy ****, mark it up then sell it... thats all.

I've been there, done that... years ago.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:26 AM

siknotch89 is a decent person

Im not hating on my man BIll he's the man...but dam, there aint **** like a ******* 16x18 brembo and hohey bracket...WOW!..you sneeze on that bitch and it locks up...U can bleed that **** in 5 min. with your eyes closed.... i love it..

I had the billet master on my 954 and it was great too....I think you guys really just put to much effort in wanting the best ****, yada yada...it dont make yo a better rider man...

I know guys with Gp tech fittings, ****** 954 master cylinder as the hand brake master killing over the screen circles and all that........Im gonna have to say its the rider man...and your skills.. If you need the best hand brake on the market or its that serious(bleeding) etc.., I guess your skills are not were they should be...:YEAH ,:YEAH and if you cant bleed a ****** brake line....dont work on your own bike .....lol...foreal...you gonna get hurt...

BILL/ HOHEY ' yall should hook up and just make some crazy **** !!! that every stunter will be ******* killin to get..and you guys know you can do it!

Good luck to everyone else....HOLLA!...
Old 02-16-2008, 02:41 AM
kj

Originally Posted by siknotch89
If you need the best hand brake on the market or its that serious(bleeding) etc.., I guess your skills are not were they should be...
Where skills should be? Everybody is not the same.

I sucked *** (and still do) until I got a good "cheater" handbrake setup (ho hey dually w/ brembo 16/18)...

then my skills moved up a level....

It's regular guys like me who benifit the most from things like this... not the guys killin it (like some of my boys) *Dom* w/ a full fairing bike, stock clip ons, and a shitty master/adapter setup that's hard as a rock w/ no feedback/feel at all.

Some guy's can kill it w/ the shittiest of **** setups... while others actually NEED more power or feel or both.

If your that good then be glad you don't have to worry about stupid **** like this....
Old 02-16-2008, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by kj
Don't talk to me about retail... you have no idea what goes into running a manufacturing/contractor/service based small business...

Retail is COMPLETELY different. You buy ****, mark it up then sell it... thats all.

I've been there, done that... years ago.

Hey, **** nut........stop runnin your mouth to people you don't know and know nothing about. I make EVERYTHING I sell. I know exactly what goes on in this type of business.....been doing it for 9 years.....STFU.

Quick Reply: Full Throttle Bill Does It Again! New Hand Brake Era.