will work for spots

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 02:40 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person
will work for spots

does anyone else have a **** ton of problems tryin to keep a spot to ride we find a nice one keep it for 2 days and haters i mean cops run us off anybody got any good ideas, cuz we spend more time lookin for places to ride than actually riding and when we do find a spot to unload its garbage. i need plan to get that infinite spot...i need like a fukin jeanie or sumthin
Old 01-08-2008, 02:50 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: will work for spots

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
does anyone else have a **** ton of problems tryin to keep a spot to ride we find a nice one keep it for 2 days and haters i mean cops run us off anybody got any good ideas, cuz we spend more time lookin for places to ride than actually riding and when we do find a spot to unload its garbage. i need plan to get that infinite spot...i need like a fukin jeanie or sumthin
ride the streets
Old 01-08-2008, 03:01 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

ask permission before you ride
Old 01-08-2008, 03:20 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ride the streets
my bike jus has front fender and tank so the f4i would b gone if i got cought on the street and sprocket to big to run besides i dont have a title id never get my **** back... and everytime i ask permission its always no not no but hell no
Old 01-08-2008, 03:29 PM

Sportmax is a decent person

Do charity work for a place and tell them in return you want permission to use there lot.

Or just keep riding in one spot untill the cops realize that your not on the streets doing it and they live with it. Thats what i do :YEAH
Old 01-08-2008, 03:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

my bike jus has front fender and tank so the f4i would b gone if i got cought on the street and sprocket to big to run besides i dont have a title id never get my **** back... and everytime i ask permission its always no not no but hell no
join a church with a sweet parking lot, tell em your riding for jesus...it works.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:36 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

join a church with a sweet parking lot, tell em your riding for jesus...it works.

hahah i hear ya well we had 1 church but the neighbors kept calling cops till eventually we got threw out and cops around here dont play when we get run off they run numbers wana see registrations, tags i guess were just screwed but the charity work thing is a good idea
Old 01-08-2008, 03:37 PM
DSC

we got a ton of no's and hell no's before we got a couple i don't cares and yes's. and if they just tell you to leave and don't call the cops just keep going there till the popo are involved

Last edited by DSC; 01-08-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:38 PM

thats a good idea. I need to try that. Tons of churchs around with good lots
Old 01-08-2008, 03:44 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by dscamry
we got a millian no's and hell no's before we got a couple i don't cares and yes's. and if they just tell you to leave and don't call the cops just keep going there till the popo are involved

ive been ridin since about last june and been kicked out of i kno 100 spots maybe i could just get owners names of businesses and wait till they close and if the cops come give em their name and say i have permission wonder if that works
Old 01-08-2008, 03:46 PM
DSC

damn dude every spot we go to is after hours that is your problem
might work once but the second time your *** is grass
Old 01-08-2008, 03:46 PM

ive been ridin since about last june and been kicked out of i kno 100 spots maybe i could just get owners names of businesses and wait till they close and if the cops come give em their name and say i have permission wonder if that works
that might not be the best idea. Once the owner finds out then your really screwed!! just keep looking and asking, all you need to find is one good spot.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:14 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

print off the liability waiver thing that is on here somewhere take that to where ever ready for them to sign and say if you damage anything you will replace it and you will respect the property and ****....say you wont be there during operating hours or intereir with customer traffic / truck traffic...
Old 01-08-2008, 04:21 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Find out who owns some big lots, do some investigative work, get in good with their kids, or whoever, then ask. Sounds corny, but works. Or just make friends with the owner first, whatever.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:27 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by stuntman29
print off the liability waiver thing that is on here somewhere take that to where ever ready for them to sign and say if you damage anything you will replace it and you will respect the property and ****....say you wont be there during operating hours or intereir with customer traffic / truck traffic...

we have had a few nice spots but some how local wana be riders find out and come out and show their *** when were not riding and screw it up for us. like big burnouts power wheelies just dumb **** and theres not very many hidden spots around here so someone always finds out and they tell a guy and he tells a guy and so on squids ruin it for everyone
Old 01-08-2008, 04:29 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

we have had a few nice spots but some how local wana be riders find out and come out and show their *** when were not riding and screw it up for us. like big burnouts power wheelies just dumb **** and theres not very many hidden spots around here so someone always finds out and they tell a guy and he tells a guy and so on squids ruin it for everyone

we got a few construction cones we put over the entrance with a sign that says street closed while we are riding there....but idk how to keep em from coming when you aint there....

we dont have that prob cuz there are only us 4 stunters in like a 100 mile radius out here. and when ever a squid comes with they usually just sit and watch...
Old 01-08-2008, 04:33 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by stuntman29
we got a few construction cones we put over the entrance with a sign that says street closed while we are riding there....but idk how to keep em from coming when you aint there....

we dont have that prob cuz there are only us 4 stunters in like a 100 mile radius out here. and when ever a squid comes with they usually just sit and watch...

thats about how it is here we only have 34 of us with in bout 80miles but every young punk around here has a new 600 or somethin daddy bought them im fixin to throw a headlight on my **** and a fake tag and pray for the best becuz its gettin to the point of where we cant even ride at all
Old 01-08-2008, 09:28 PM

ChaserChris is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to an industrial area as far away form houses as possible, go into a lot with no fences and just start riding, dont tell anyone about it, dont throw your garbage around, dont do burnouts, keep your bikes relativly quiet and hope for the best, if that one doesnt work move down to the next one without a fence you are bound to find an owner that doesnt really care or one that is far enough that no one knows youre there. When me and my buddys had some pocket bikes and **** a couple years ago we just throw them all in a trailer and went lot to lot, I believe we went through like 3 before we found one where there were no houses at all and within walking distance and no business open too late except a night club nextdoor but they didnt care and we just rode there, never any problems, did stupid laps. Then we all got rid of the pocketbikes... Those lots were in a business section of the area where everythign is just office buildings but for the big bikes I think industrial areas have been the best, not to mention bigger lots.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:40 PM

-Mike W.- is a decent person

Man work at a car dealership....ANyone who needs a spot i got it....

perfect pavement....not even cracks...not that tar ****...
completely empty..know light poles or ****...
bout the size of a football field...

were supposed to use it too store the '08 cars but theres noting in it. And nothing will ever be in it.:YEAH It's off of a side road....no cops...nuttin..
and i work for the company so its even better.

So find a car dealership..!! works for me at least.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 PM

miker_dh is an unknown quantity at this point

Where I live theres like maybe 5stunters at max & I only know of 2.... and theres so many places to ride that are empty around here never had a problem.... security will just come out and watch during there smoke break Move to Canada
Free Health Care Also so no worries about hurting yourself

Quick Reply: will work for spots