will work for spots

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person
Re: will work for spots

we have a spot out in the burbs of chicago and at one end of the spot is a curb with a big hill going down to a pond. and I have witness about 6-8 bikes this summer alone going into that pond from squids crashing into it

Ill post pictures when I get back onto my home computer. its funny stuff
Old 01-09-2008, 05:05 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
we have a spot out in the burbs of chicago and at one end of the spot is a curb with a big hill going down to a pond. and I have witness about 6-8 bikes this summer alone going into that pond from squids crashing into it

Ill post pictures when I get back onto my home computer. its funny stuff

thats good **** havent seen any of em wreck yet but still waitin, but i cant say much about wrecking i wreck bout every time i ride but not at 80 and not on a new 600 either. But as long as theres high school kids and new 600's we will keep losing spots i guess we jus gota live with it
Old 01-09-2008, 06:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

blingole is a decent person

Originally Posted by chevelle2030

Did you see the sick *** Highchair Heel Clicker??!?!?! them boys are crazzzzyyy
Old 01-09-2008, 06:42 PM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by chevelle2030

BWAHHAAAAAHHAAAAHHAA!!!
Thats awsome! He makes our squids look like good.

Ive got to witness a few good moments at our spot. One kid tried standing on the seat at about 40 and fell off the back and his bike rode about 50 yards straight into a dumpster. A good mouse trap at about 40mph, and some kid went into the lake goin like 50, but i missed that one. He had to call a tow truck to get his bike yanked out of the drink.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:21 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
BWAHHAAAAAHHAAAAHHAA!!!
Thats awsome! He makes our squids look like good.

Ive got to witness a few good moments at our spot. One kid tried standing on the seat at about 40 and fell off the back and his bike rode about 50 yards straight into a dumpster. A good mouse trap at about 40mph, and some kid went into the lake goin like 50, but i missed that one. He had to call a tow truck to get his bike yanked out of the drink.
O MY ******* GOD yo that kid makes frank look like bruno Sick as toe clickers, he must ride with scary garl
Old 01-10-2008, 05:24 AM

pixel 6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Crashed at a good spot in denver last year. Broke my leg pretty bad, and quietly waited there for an hour while my friend showed up with my truck.

I'm not going to be the *** hole who messes up a spot. =)

- Pixel -
Old 01-10-2008, 06:55 AM

jbirdstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

stunt spots are too hard to come by
Old 01-10-2008, 01:27 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by jbirdstunts
stunt spots are too hard to come by

yo j hit this guy up his name is buckleup he wants the gixxer sub for 75.00 i told him to figure shippin for you, and if you still wana put the clipons off mine on yours ill put the db setup on mine we will just switch triple clamps and all so i dont have to drill mine
Old 01-10-2008, 02:22 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
O MY ******* GOD yo that kid makes frank look like bruno Sick as toe clickers, he must ride with scary garl
yea dude i tried some toe clickers yesterday and busted my *** like 3 times i wish i could find this guy for lessons
Old 01-10-2008, 09:35 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

i usually stay in tampa but ive been staying with my parents in clearwater for a while and i have been riding around strictly searching for spots since last friday (almost a week) and i finally found one today thats extremly sick but burnout marks and pro footage of this place leads me to believe others use it too (obviously) but what im trying to get at is dude you gotta search and search and search before you find anything and like people been saying you usually get kicked out a day or two into it then repeat the process, start searching again, i am curious myself to see how long the spot i found today will last and another thing you gotta be smart about it, dont go in the middle of business hours wheelin between the parked cars, i say late late night and sometimes sundays are good too if ur lucky
Old 01-11-2008, 11:28 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by cbaquol
i usually stay in tampa but ive been staying with my parents in clearwater for a while and i have been riding around strictly searching for spots since last friday (almost a week) and i finally found one today thats extremly sick but burnout marks and pro footage of this place leads me to believe others use it too (obviously) but what im trying to get at is dude you gotta search and search and search before you find anything and like people been saying you usually get kicked out a day or two into it then repeat the process, start searching again, i am curious myself to see how long the spot i found today will last and another thing you gotta be smart about it, dont go in the middle of business hours wheelin between the parked cars, i say late late night and sometimes sundays are good too if ur lucky

yea man i feel ya i get off at 530 and till bout 630 im lookin for spots people in n,c are dicks. We do go late and ride after hours but if squids dont ruin it houses around the spot do, so im still searchin everyday but doesnt ever look good
Old 01-11-2008, 01:53 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

lol The toe clickers.

I had no idea wtf you meant untill i saw that video

im fuckn speechless

Old 01-11-2008, 02:18 PM

Hammer.time is an unknown quantity at this point

just try to stay off the beaten path and away from anywhere that people can see you and don't tell anyone... i had a spot in an industrial park it was about a mile long road linking the different businesses and the last 1/3 of a mile hit a coldasac with no buinesses there just woods.....me and a buddy rode there for months with no problems business owners just told us to stay on the empty end of the road....my dumb *** buddy invited some of his squid friends to come watch well needless to say they started trying power whoolies and racing back and forth and 20 minutes later cops come.....they were cool and said they didn't care we were there but the owners complained about the noise
Old 01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by ecthemc
lol The toe clickers.

I had no idea wtf you meant untill i saw that video

im fuckn speechless

yea dude toe clickers are awesome i think imma try some more 2nite but i dont have insurance so im kinda screwed if i get hurt doin that crazy ****