will work for spots

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 12:55 AM

stuntman29 is a decent person
Re: will work for spots

Originally Posted by miker_dh
Free Health Care Also so no worries about hurting yourself
but from what I hear it takes half a life time to get into a doctor to get anything looked at or worked on
Old 01-09-2008, 01:21 AM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

We have the best spot ever. Its your usual loading dock warehouse kinda place. Huge, flat, and best of all the people there dont care at all as long as we respect the place. The cops come in and watch at night when they're bored and im real cool with them so they try and keep the squid problem to a minimum. There are only 3 or 4 of us local that ride there on week nights and weekends.

But recently the place has blown up, saturdays and sundays there can be as many as 30 or 40 people there and im startin to get pissed. Its awsome riding with all the great riders but we had the cops come cuz of way too much noise. So now its lookin like if it keeps up the place will be busted. Why is it that when 2 or 3 people come to ride they have to bring 10 people just to watch?
Old 01-09-2008, 01:30 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

man i feal bad for all of ya'll that have a hard time finding a spot

I really feal the pain for kats that are trying to learn.. who's gonna let a guy that wrecks all the time to let you use there lot??

My pops runs AGC associated general contractors here.. theres one in every state..

I had to show him footage of some guys that are helping teach me.. and it barely got him to let us use his lot..

but he lets us use it now.. because of the skill level of the guys that are riding with me..

Another spot.. actualy found by one of these guys.. Has cops show up.. they hang out and just say " So what all can you do" ..

I guess its hit or miss.. hopefully you'll find a nonpublic place.. meet a local cop.. explain your trying to keep stunting off the streets. if hes a half decent guy he will let you ride..

But theres ******* cops everywhere..!!!

The church idea was a good one.. there once was a church riding spot here with a big parking lot but every summer there is a "Bike Blessing" there were every rider comes and gets his bike blessed and they stunt for them..

So use your mind I guess.. do what you can.. You will find the mecca of stunting.. i guess you just wont "walk upon it"

I got it pretty easy.. Im lucky.. I still suck at stuntin' but im fortunate to be allowed somewhere to learn & be around top notch riders that help me improve my game.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:03 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ecthemc
man i feal bad for all of ya'll that have a hard time finding a spot

I really feal the pain for kats that are trying to learn.. who's gonna let a guy that wrecks all the time to let you use there lot??

My pops runs AGC associated general contractors here.. theres one in every state..

I had to show him footage of some guys that are helping teach me.. and it barely got him to let us use his lot..

but he lets us use it now.. because of the skill level of the guys that are riding with me..

Another spot.. actualy found by one of these guys.. Has cops show up.. they hang out and just say " So what all can you do" ..

I guess its hit or miss.. hopefully you'll find a nonpublic place.. meet a local cop.. explain your trying to keep stunting off the streets. if hes a half decent guy he will let you ride..

But theres ******* cops everywhere..!!!

The church idea was a good one.. there once was a church riding spot here with a big parking lot but every summer there is a "Bike Blessing" there were every rider comes and gets his bike blessed and they stunt for them..

So use your mind I guess.. do what you can.. You will find the mecca of stunting.. i guess you just wont "walk upon it"

I got it pretty easy.. Im lucky.. I still suck at stuntin' but im fortunate to be allowed somewhere to learn & be around top notch riders that help me improve my game.

Thats awesome...I still got some more practice to do before I will show up at the "spot" I really want to check it out..but dont want to annoy the riders there. I am super stoke on stunt riding. You all seen the videos out in Tracy, California with tons of riders now coming together killin it and reppin the westcoast in a big way. Riders like Darius & crews, Bullo & westcoast connection, RidinSidewayz & crew, Alex Flores, Outermost, Teach......

The one guy that has been super cool with me is Bullo. He works at a local shop here in the Bay. From the day I bought my new r6 he helped me get it home safe, to when I needed help at different times driving in bearings and races. The guy is super cool and always friendly to me. Anyway he told me where the spot is but like you guys are saying...I dont want to be that guy who showed up at their spot....but like the other guy ius saying I want to watch beter riders to learn n stuff.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:05 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -Mike W.-
Man work at a car dealership....ANyone who needs a spot i got it....

perfect pavement....not even cracks...not that tar ****...
completely empty..know light poles or ****...
bout the size of a football field...

were supposed to use it too store the '08 cars but theres noting in it. And nothing will ever be in it.:YEAH It's off of a side road....no cops...nuttin..
and i work for the company so its even better.

So find a car dealership..!! works for me at least.

yea dude i work for a car dealership with huge lot but their not really feelin it at all if one our bikes get loose and take out a new vette or escelade im screwed
Old 01-09-2008, 08:14 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

this makes me appreciate my spots!

I am 1 out of 7 stunt riders in the state of WA and all my spots are good for life

god bless WA and not meing over run with too many stunt riders
Old 01-09-2008, 09:00 AM

racedout is a decent person

here in texas "lewisville" we have a spot where usually the cops are complete ********...but once you are in the lot they are cool and have nothing bad to say other than "if you do this stuff on my streets you are going to jail so keep it in the lot" which is fine by us....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00115.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	204612
Old 01-09-2008, 09:43 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

find a shipping distributor center it will look something like what raced out posted thats where we ride and they don't care burnouts and all!!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by racedout
here in texas "lewisville" we have a spot where usually the cops are complete ********...but once you are in the lot they are cool and have nothing bad to say other than "if you do this stuff on my streets you are going to jail so keep it in the lot" which is fine by us....

Attachment 204612

we have one spot like this one here but it takes 45 minutes to get to and we can only ride there on weekends and i dont wana be a weekend warrior. Cops here even if you have permission 9 outa 10 times u still get ran off and they threaten to take your **** so the number of people in nc that stunt are limited, well for the charlotte area that is im not sure bout the rest. I know of 4 people with in 80 miles that stunt and theres only 3 of us within close enough distance to be able to ride togeather everyday, we need more people with a lot of heart:YEAH
Old 01-09-2008, 01:25 PM

livetostunt is an unknown quantity at this point

lmfao...thats a good one!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:27 PM

livetostunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
join a church with a sweet parking lot, tell em your riding for jesus...it works.

lmfao...Thats a good one!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:20 PM

miker_dh is an unknown quantity at this point

but from what I hear it takes half a life time to get into a doctor to get anything looked at or worked on
If you go to a hospital you'll have a 30min's max for little stuff, when I cut my hand on the table saw I went to the hospital and got surgery on it right away no wait no nothing. You'll have to wait like an 30mins for like x-rays and BS like that besides that its fast:YEAH
Old 01-09-2008, 03:30 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by miker_dh
If you go to a hospital you'll have a 30min's max for little stuff, when I cut my hand on the table saw I went to the hospital and got surgery on it right away no wait no nothing. You'll have to wait like an 30mins for like x-rays and BS like that besides that its fast:YEAH
well **** as much as i fall off thats where i need to be need a roomate
Old 01-09-2008, 03:38 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
we have had a few nice spots but some how local wana be riders find out and come out and show their *** when were not riding and screw it up for us. like big burnouts power wheelies just dumb **** and theres not very many hidden spots around here so someone always finds out and they tell a guy and he tells a guy and so on squids ruin it for everyone

bro i ******* hate that **** the **** always come out on there brand new 600s and do 80 mph 1st gear wheelies and the cops come in mins. we tell them that cops are starting to take bikes and they get scared and leave.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:43 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
We have the best spot ever. Its your usual loading dock warehouse kinda place. Huge, flat, and best of all the people there dont care at all as long as we respect the place. The cops come in and watch at night when they're bored and im real cool with them so they try and keep the squid problem to a minimum. There are only 3 or 4 of us local that ride there on week nights and weekends.

But recently the place has blown up, saturdays and sundays there can be as many as 30 or 40 people there and im startin to get pissed. Its awsome riding with all the great riders but we had the cops come cuz of way too much noise. So now its lookin like if it keeps up the place will be busted. Why is it that when 2 or 3 people come to ride they have to bring 10 people just to watch?
can i come ride there?
Old 01-09-2008, 04:32 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
bro i ******* hate that **** the **** always come out on there brand new 600s and do 80 mph 1st gear wheelies and the cops come in mins. we tell them that cops are starting to take bikes and they get scared and leave.

yea dude tell me bout it, i mean i wish i could do a 100 mph 9 oclock wheelie but i dont have the skills at all ive tried, but my favorite is when they do that bad *** sit still burnout thats the ****
Old 01-09-2008, 04:35 PM

can i come ride there?
Only if you quit getting run over by your bike.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:37 PM

bro i ******* hate that **** the **** always come out on there brand new 600s and do 80 mph 1st gear wheelies and the cops come in mins.
I still wish we could have seen that kid go in the lake.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:43 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
I still wish we could have seen that kid go in the lake.
have u seen that video on here i think its labeled ''squid killin it'' he does some mean *** toe clickers
Old 01-09-2008, 04:52 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

here it is this ***** funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9zjY...related&search=

Quick Reply: will work for spots