Stuntaid Bars

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 12:01 PM

HIGHRPM is a decent person
Exclamation Stuntaid Bars

After finally deciding to go with Stuntaid bars, I placed my order on Dec. 09/07 and asked for a tracking number to be sent . Order was to take 7 to 10 days. Well, one month later, after 14 unanswered emails, I have no bars and no tracking number ! The site has NO phone number, but claims to have a 24/7 customer service ? Does anyone know how to get ahold of this guy? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The guy has no idea what customer service is all about. Bikers talk, so you would think his business practices would be to cater to the buyers and not to to **** them off?
Old 01-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stuntaid Bars

Serves you right. Stuntaid=garbage.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

No one likes Stuntaid and they know it thats probably why they dont give a **** about cust service. Good luck.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:10 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Should have bought A SI cage, Sick innovations would have taken care of you! Next time give Ian A call and get yourself A quality cage with quality customer service to back it up..
Old 01-08-2008, 12:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

He didnt get a cage - he got a bar
Old 01-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
He didnt get a cage - he got a bar
What's your point?
Old 01-08-2008, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

No point really. He was talking about cages when the stuntaid guy was talkin about bars.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by NINER
What's your point?
No point really. He was talking about cages when the stuntaid guy was talkin about bars.
I got you. missed that the first time I read through it.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:21 PM

sylence is a decent person

looks like they got you to. i fucked with stunt aid for a cage and i got it about a month after ordering it. but they sent me tha wrong cage. and that cage was like 20 ****** lbs. so i sent them a shitload of emails and no reply so i made a complaint to the BBB and they couldnt even get into contact with them. and its been like 6 months and i still havent heard anything frum them. so tell all ur friends not to get anything from Stuntaid. they service sucks and i think their went outta bizness. sumbody needs to go to Georgia and start

Last edited by sylence; 01-08-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:22 PM
NealFoReal

No doubt.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:23 PM
NealFoReal

I've rocked 905 and Sick Innovations and the SI cage is the ****. Dont have experience with anything else but you never hear bad about SI, MXD and Tyger Shark.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:24 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Ok. My bad lol, Then he should have gotten A SI bar
Old 01-08-2008, 12:25 PM
NealFoReal

At least he would have had it by now.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:31 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

At least he would have had it by now.

Yea lol.. I just went to Stunt Aids web site and there offering there cages for $159 with FREE Bullshit, All you have to do is buy one of there products and you get A whole bunch of Bullshit Absolutely FREE!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:35 PM
NealFoReal

Coz they know they suck donkey *****.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i always wondered if the guy from stunt aid is really one of us
Old 01-08-2008, 12:59 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NINER
Serves you right. Stuntaid=garbage.
+1
Old 01-08-2008, 01:26 PM

trickshow is a decent person

Stuntaid Sucks!
Old 01-08-2008, 01:44 PM

B.C. is a decent person

I've rocked 905 and Sick Innovations and the SI cage is the ****. Dont have experience with anything else but you never hear bad about SI, MXD and Tyger Shark.

I rock the Tygershark, its key as ****, and Bruce is an awsome dude to deal with. He was headed to a Long Beach show, and im smack dab in the middle of Tygershark HQ and Long Beach so he delivered it to me personally. And great CS. My good friend snapped off his plastic slider and Bruce had a new one out to him in 3 days. +100000 to the whole Tygershark staff. :YEAH
Old 02-02-2008, 06:21 PM

gabrielb is a decent person

Originally Posted by HIGHRPM
After finally deciding to go with Stuntaid bars, I placed my order on Dec. 09/07 and asked for a tracking number to be sent . Order was to take 7 to 10 days. Well, one month later, after 14 unanswered emails, I have no bars and no tracking number ! The site has NO phone number, but claims to have a 24/7 customer service ? Does anyone know how to get ahold of this guy? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The guy has no idea what customer service is all about. Bikers talk, so you would think his business practices would be to cater to the buyers and not to to **** them off?
You live and learn maybe this might help you.Sung Ho (sung7psi@aol.com) 2300 St. James Ct, Murrieta, GA 30066, United States
Phone: +1 (770) 490-9711

Quick Reply: Stuntaid Bars