Hawaii Stunters

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 02:01 AM

B.C. is a decent person
Re: Hawaii Stunters

Originally Posted by austinz400
the xray will see right into the shampoo i was just working in a area that we had to pass thrugh the xray and empty pockets but the metal detector you walk through is much easer to get through its not xray if my spelling is not good enoff **** you then.

Crazy, well i was told by my buddies dad who is a doctor (i assumed he had a good knowledge of xray devices) that it wouldnt be seen. But thats just a safety percasion i was using anyways, thats why i said put it in the bag that you check in, not your carry on. Here at the airport in SLO, LAX and whatever the name is of the airport in Maui (those being the only places i've flown to and from), only open up your check ins when you give em your ticket, give a good lookin through make sure theres no bombs, than they through em on the belt that send em to the handlers. Never even going through xray, i just always figured better to be safe than sorry if someone actualy decided to put em through xray.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:09 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know i was amazed at what you could see. at airports dont you have to put what you carry on through a little xray.guys i work with just kept there **** in there pocket through the metal detector
Old 01-07-2008, 08:43 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kaiks
DUDE get a hold of mana then get ahold of his bro bryce he for sure take care of you he is down with all the Outermost riders

BRYCE !! I love him.........anyone know if he's hitting up Stuntwars again ??!?!?
Old 01-07-2008, 12:14 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
why dont you just sav it up and put it in your luggage?? i havent been on a plane in a while but do they do bag searches?? if you check the bag in?

just stuff a 8th into some socks or somethin or roll enough joints or mini blunts, put it in a pack of smokes and put it in the lil box when you go through the metal detector.. or scrunch up like 3 or 4 dubs acs and put it in your wallet. or UPS it to the hotel youre staying it theres plenty of ways
Dude you know how much trouble you would get in trying to smuggle pot through teh air lines?

It wouldn't be a "slap on the wrist for your 1/8th" or "heres a ticket hopefully you show up to court"

Your *** could go straight to jail, and I'm sure bad things would come of it..

I haven't traveled by plane since 9/11.. but my dad has many times, and everytime he gets all his luggage searched..

a 46 year old man getting searched, I wouldn't risk running **** as a 16 year old
Old 01-07-2008, 12:28 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

dont bring anything over..

you'll find some down there
Old 01-07-2008, 02:41 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Dude you know how much trouble you would get in trying to smuggle pot through teh air lines?

It wouldn't be a "slap on the wrist for your 1/8th" or "heres a ticket hopefully you show up to court"

I haven't traveled by plane since 9/11.. but my dad has many times, and everytime he gets all his luggage searched..

a 46 year old man getting searched, I wouldn't risk running **** as a 16 year old
im not 16 or are you saying if i was 16 then you have nothing to lose

Originally Posted by weeee420
dont bring anything over..

you'll find some down there
ya for a ridicilous *** price and its not even that good.. a couple friends of mine went out therhe last year for the pro bowl and crotched some bomb buds from home.. they ran out quickly and had to get some off the street.. it was some **** weed for a ridicilous *** price. *** THAT
Old 01-07-2008, 02:49 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

pay the rediculous price once.... while you're there....
you wont be there forever..... so you can just suck it up for a weeek..

or risk the chance of paying for a longggggggggg time because you wouldnt spare and extra 10 bux because its not up to your standards.... choice is yours

Old 01-07-2008, 02:50 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
im not 16 or are you saying if i was 16 then you have nothing to lose

ya for a ridicilous *** price and its not even that good.. a couple friends of mine went out therhe last year for the pro bowl and crotched some bomb buds from home.. they ran out quickly and had to get some off the street.. it was some **** weed for a ridicilous *** price. *** THAT

No im saying schooler is 16ish (I think?)

Ya you don't have nothing to lose in the long run.. But that doesn't help the fact that say he got bustedi n hawaii, he's gotta plan a trip back out for court!
Not to mention if he got probation or something (aka a trap) then he'd be in for 6 months of either being really safe and not getting in trouble, or always be fucked and in and out of trouble lol

Either way, I wouldn't run drugs through an airport!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:06 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Went to maui on after the wedding a few year ago and just took a carton of smokes with me on my carry on, that way they think you are a chain smoker and wont question it when you pull out one pack to put in the tray when the see a carton on the xray. I rolled them with a cigarette roller and even put filters on the ends so if they did open the pack you wouldn't see it anyways. Throw them in the middle, and that should get your through untill you get there. :YEAH

I had one guy throw up a smokin a j signal when we were driving by him in a parking lot, he said he had some goodness and I asked for a sneak peak, he gave me a nice nug so I said a fiddy, gave the cash and he gave me something green in a bag and hauled off on his rocket, last I ever saw of him and it even looked like bud, but was called coo coo's or some ****.
Was bunk as hell but looked outta high times without the crystals. Finally hooked up with a dude at a snorkel rental shop and he hooked it up great and said they actually grow the coo coo's to sell to the tourists and sell tons of it, make sure you got it in hand, before handing the money out!

When we did hook up, some of the best smoke ever...I will say that. I love maui!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:14 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by Scott-
get it while your there its probly much better than what your smokin on
lololol
if you only knew
Old 01-07-2008, 03:16 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee

lol I hear what your sying but im im 18 homie. And agian....the point of this thread was to find some locals who cna help... I do appreciate all the input about smuggling drugs lmao..but i justt wana meet someone out there
Old 01-07-2008, 03:25 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

ll o ll