Hawaii Stunters

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 10:23 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hawaii Stunters

schooler anit popo.... just a stoner...
Old 01-06-2008, 12:13 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Most likely
nah cops can spell...
Old 01-06-2008, 12:47 AM

Schooler is a decent person

dam i thot my speeling was good....
Old 01-06-2008, 12:48 AM

thanx kaiks..ill look into it
Old 01-06-2008, 12:50 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

by the looks of your spelling you dont need anymore green son
Old 01-06-2008, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Schooler
dam i thot my speeling was good....
thought spelling
Old 01-06-2008, 03:02 AM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH +11111111111111111111111111.. Your da man kaiks .. your da man...
Old 01-06-2008, 05:44 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

why dont you just sav it up and put it in your luggage?? i havent been on a plane in a while but do they do bag searches?? if you check the bag in?

just stuff a 8th into some socks or somethin or roll enough joints or mini blunts, put it in a pack of smokes and put it in the lil box when you go through the metal detector.. or scrunch up like 3 or 4 dubs acs and put it in your wallet. or UPS it to the hotel youre staying it theres plenty of ways
Old 01-06-2008, 09:20 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

that would mak it a fed case buy it there
Old 01-06-2008, 09:33 AM

jayrizo is a decent person

im pretty sure you can find drugs anywhere without having to ask about it on a public forum you know you could have pm'd people to ask
Old 01-06-2008, 02:08 PM

I'm sure I'll find something. Just asking for a little local help.

(notice how i didn't mispell one word)
Old 01-06-2008, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Scott-
thought spelling
thot spelin
Old 01-06-2008, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by jayrizo
im pretty sure you can find drugs anywhere without having to ask about it on a public forum you know you could have pm'd people to ask
Like i care dude... Pot is self medication. Like any other perscribed drug or non p[erscribed it can be misused and abused but, this is a vacation and it clals for sometime of self medicating.

Main Entry: 1drug Pronunciation: \ˈdrəg\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English drogge Date: 14th century 1 aobsolete : a substance used in dyeing or chemical operations b: a substance used as a medication or in the preparation of medication
Old 01-06-2008, 02:47 PM

B.C. is a decent person

I can't help ya in Hawaii. But, im a Compassionate Care-giver in Cali, card and all. I've been to out to Maui twice, and both times, all i did was get a shampoo bottle and a conditioner bottle, than took the buds i was gunna roll with, and double wrapped em in zip-loc bags, than just screwed the top off the shampoo bottle and started sinkin em into the shampoo, works like a charm, the mass of the shampoo covers up the baggie so the x-ray dont see nada. And dont put it in your carry on, just a percasion (sp?) i always took. A friend of mine told me he used a Folger's can with coffee one time, but i can't speak from experience on that one, but i can say i have never taken less than a ounce accross. All i know is they didnt have that great of herbs when i was out that way, but Lahinai (sp?) was full of little kids tryin to push weight. Hope you figure out methods to your madness.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:45 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

^^ so you would put hte shampoo in your bag that youre checking in right??
Old 01-06-2008, 03:56 PM

B.C. is a decent person

yea, exactly, i forgot what they call luggage thats put underneath. And i can be a bit of a paranoid dumbass sumtimes, haha, so i put in a conditioner bottle too, just for looks. So the bottle didnt seem TOO outa place.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:03 PM

B.C. is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
why dont you just sav it up and put it in your luggage?? i havent been on a plane in a while but do they do bag searches?? if you check the bag in?

just stuff a 8th into some socks or somethin or roll enough joints or mini blunts, put it in a pack of smokes and put it in the lil box when you go through the metal detector.. or scrunch up like 3 or 4 dubs acs and put it in your wallet. or UPS it to the hotel youre staying it theres plenty of ways

Wouldnt work. AT least here it wouldnt, they ask you to open your bags that are to be checked in before they take em to give to the luggage handler. And when you go threw the metal detector you have to empty out all pockets, take off shoes, the whole shabang. The "Cigerettes" would smell up the place. plus i think they open stuff like that when you walk threw the detector. I just always try and stay away from actualy having it on me. Cause thats the way most do, tape it under your......and walk threw the detector. But the way i figure is they expect you to have it as close to you as possible cause you dont want to lose sight or knowledge of its location. So i flip it, put it as far away as possible from me.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:13 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by B.C.
Wouldnt work. AT least here it wouldnt, they ask you to open your bags that are to be checked in before they take em to give to the luggage handler. And when you go threw the metal detector you have to empty out all pockets, take off shoes, the whole shabang. The "Cigerettes" would smell up the place. plus i think they open stuff like that when you walk threw the detector. I just always try and stay away from actualy having it on me. Cause thats the way most do, tape it under your......and walk threw the detector. But the way i figure is they expect you to have it as close to you as possible cause you dont want to lose sight or knowledge of its location. So i flip it, put it as far away as possible from me.
PM me with our shampoo theory
i might be goin to hawaii pretty soon myself so i need to know the best way
i konw they dont have canibus clubs out there
Old 01-06-2008, 05:29 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

the xray will see right into the shampoo i was just working in a area that we had to pass thrugh the xray and empty pockets but the metal detector you walk through is much easer to get through its not xray if my spelling is not good enoff **** you then.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:46 PM

get it while your there its probly much better than what your smokin on

Quick Reply: Hawaii Stunters