Monster Jam & Brand X Freestyle show

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 09:56 PM

BrandXFreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Monster Jam & Brand X Freestyle show

The show will be in Montgomery Alabama at the Garrett Coliseum Jan. 11-12th. anyone who lives out there come on out and show us around.
peace
Brando
Old 01-04-2008, 10:24 PM

XtraMedium is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Monster Jam & Brand X Freestyle show

HIt me up when you get ready for the show in Little Rock....I got you on the party and riding spots...just watch out for King Tony and his taser!
Old 01-04-2008, 10:28 PM

lol ill watch out for Mr.Taser
Old 01-04-2008, 11:08 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

sorry not to be a dick but who is brandxfreestyle again

what up negro
Old 01-04-2008, 11:13 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

brando who???
Old 01-05-2008, 12:46 AM

haha u got jokes....WUT UP BULLO!!!

-BRANDO ***** F**KN PATTON-

Last edited by BrandXFreestyle; 01-05-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:03 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

can you post up some info on the little rock show? I would like to try and make it.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:10 AM

honey636 is a decent person

i just went to the show here (rochester ny) and it sucked *****. i didnt recognize the 2 riders that were down there, so i dont believe they were local (haha i "know" all the local guys).. anybody know who they were? it was a sf 03/04 636 and a yellow 636, maybe newer..

i wanna kick the guy with the yellow kawi over and punch him in the *****, he sucked hardcore .
the other kid was at least tryiing, so good for you buddy. i know its shitty traction in there, but power sliding back and forth the whole time kinda made the whole thing even more gay.

my crippled *** could have put on a better show!
Old 01-05-2008, 10:42 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

good stuff, we went out to Montgomery last year when Tice, T-neck, and Vertical Joe did that show...after the show we tried to find a spot to ride, but had no luck finding one , so we just kicked it with them at their hotel
Old 01-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Race To The Grave

AntwanRTTG is an unknown quantity at this point

Brando ... you posted up in another thread about something going on in "Indy". What's going on, I live in Indiana and I can't figure out for the life of me what you are talking about.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:52 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
good stuff, we went out to Montgomery last year when Tice, T-neck, and Vertical Joe did that show...after the show we tried to find a spot to ride, but had no luck finding one , so we just kicked it with them at their hotel

Good times....except for the dick security guard at the hotel! And that is the best concrete venue that I have ever riden, its rough concrete, so we didn't put anything on the floor and it worked out good. Should be fun for you Brando!
Old 01-06-2008, 07:44 PM

`~NikNak~` is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by honey636
i just went to the show here (rochester ny) and it sucked *****. i didnt recognize the 2 riders that were down there, so i dont believe they were local (haha i "know" all the local guys).. anybody know who they were? it was a sf 03/04 636 and a yellow 636, maybe newer..

i wanna kick the guy with the yellow kawi over and punch him in the *****, he sucked hardcore .
the other kid was at least tryiing, so good for you buddy. i know its shitty traction in there, but power sliding back and forth the whole time kinda made the whole thing even more gay.

my crippled *** could have put on a better show!
So...you wanna kick my husband in the *****?? You think you can do better?? Can you even clutch up a wheelie?? I doubt it, so until you can...I wouldn't be opening your b-dub trap!! I'd like to see you try sweetie!! And as far as the show sucking...yeah on friday it did suck. The floor wasn't prepped like it was supposed to be and they had no traction. Obviousley, you weren't there for the Saturday or Sunday show...am I right?? I know I am... because if you would've been there you would've seen that they KILLED it both of those nights because the floor was the way it was supposed to be. The promoter was more than ecstatic with their performance on Saturday and Sunday and you BETTER BELIEVE that they will be back for more shows this year.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:19 PM

honey636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by `~NikNak~`
So...you wanna kick my husband in the *****?? You think you can do better?? Can you even clutch up a wheelie?? I doubt it, so until you can...I wouldn't be opening your b-dub trap!! I'd like to see you try sweetie!! And as far as the show sucking...yeah on friday it did suck. The floor wasn't prepped like it was supposed to be and they had no traction. Obviousley, you weren't there for the Saturday or Sunday show...am I right?? I know I am... because if you would've been there you would've seen that they KILLED it both of those nights because the floor was the way it was supposed to be. The promoter was more than ecstatic with their performance on Saturday and Sunday and you BETTER BELIEVE that they will be back for more shows this year.
i retract my statement of ball kicking lol but it wasnt just me who asked for our money back!!
i was disappointed at fridays show because it sucked, so i went again saturday AND sunday(sorry, you are wrong. i support stunters whenever i can!). it was much better, once everyone got a feel for the slippery floor. your husband kicked *** today, i was happy to see they were both gettin a feel for the arena. not like it matters, but hell ****** yeah i can clutch up a wheelie just fine! a lot of people could have done better than they did friday, not just me. dont take it personally chicka, but when i spend a lot of money to see a show, i expect it too be good, thats all. i kept the faith and went 2 more times cuz i wanted to see what they could really do!
i hope the guy on the black bike is ok, he took a hard fall, but jumped right up and kept killin it! i def look forward to seein them at another show.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:24 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BrandXFreestyle
The show will be in Montgomery Alabama at the Garrett Coliseum Jan. 11-12th. anyone who lives out there come on out and show us around.
peace
Brando
Im sure a couple of us will try to make atleast one day. We need someone in Montgomery to find us a spot to ride at after the show...
Old 01-07-2008, 08:01 PM

hell yeah....gota hit up a ridin spot...pm me your number so when we get there we well do tha damn thang.
Brando
Old 01-08-2008, 12:11 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

I'm down to ride in Montgomery. Were working on finding a good spot.