Does anyone know anything about Chinese Hi Bird ATV's

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 10:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Does anyone know anything about Chinese Hi Bird ATV's

Originally Posted by Ryan S
actually i've been working on slowing off them......but i think they may have just kicked in pretty hard lol
cool cool take as little as you have to man
Old 01-02-2008, 10:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

hell....i'm close to being off of them completely my friend:-)
Old 01-02-2008, 10:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

glad to hear it brutha..i would hate to see some one with your drive get caught up in that ****
Old 01-02-2008, 11:15 PM

boostnm3 is a decent person

yeah yeah i know you get what you pay for. ive been reading about these things lately and Hi Bird actually has decent review. Chinese bikes are basically like jap bikes were in the 60's when everyone thought they were ****. Now they are on top. Ive read a lot of the china ones have been improved but just wanted first hand experience.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by on_thegas
the suspension sucks on them cheap bikes but as for the engine if you break it in good and change the oil like you supposed to then it will last forever like my china bike.....i use 0w mobile1 oil in mine for more than 4 years and its got a ton of miles on the stock motor.... i changed my oil a few times the first month or 2 to get the shavings out but now i let it go for a while

ps. mine was drag raced every tuesday and is pinned in 4th a lil after half track so ive ran it hard and it runs like a champ....

but on another note.....you can get a 300ex for a lil more cash and have a real quad
what kind of atv do you have, like what name brand, have you had any problems with bolts coming out
Old 01-02-2008, 11:30 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

watch out for the paint it prolly lead based! haha!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:32 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by boostnm3
yeah yeah i know you get what you pay for. ive been reading about these things lately and Hi Bird actually has decent review. Chinese bikes are basically like jap bikes were in the 60's when everyone thought they were ****. Now they are on top. Ive read a lot of the china ones have been improved but just wanted first hand experience.
don't fool your self china bikes are nothing like jap bikes but i gave you my advise and it's up to you to take it or not....good luck
Old 01-02-2008, 11:35 PM

ewalR1 is a decent person

was that bill d.?
Old 01-02-2008, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
don't fool your self china bikes are nothing like jap bikes but i gave you my advise and it's up to you to take it or not....good luck
yeah i know, i appreciate everyones opinion. i was thinking of taking a chance on 1 but i might just buy a used jap atv. 995 isnt much to lose though but id rather not take the chance. i was hoping to read it was decent for the money but oh well