Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Originally Posted by big dave
****, that's what it's come to? stall variations? just when i thought drifting would bring back some of the old excitement of stunting...
sorry, but that's boring. i know it's sick and supremely technical, but will seriously put a crowd to sleep, imo.
don't worry ole boy, my A.D.D. will not allow me to ride slow enough to do stall variations!

speed and danger ensue:YEAH
Old 12-28-2007, 04:44 PM

mikkee is a decent person

****, that's what it's come to? stall variations? just when i thought drifting would bring back some of the old excitement of stunting...
sorry, but that's boring. i know it's sick and supremely technical, but will seriously put a crowd to sleep, imo.

Now we're going to get into who rides for the croud, for comp, and who rides for themselves and the challenge. LOL! Stall variations is what's the new thing to do as for what has been shown to all of the stunt community, and I'm sure there are other things riders are doing that has nothing to do with stahl variations that I'm sure we'll se at the upcoming competition. Though I havent seen a new az hot sauce in awhile.. Maybe for Lin who is the az hot sauce rep in competition will be bringing much more than stahl variations I'm sure along with everyone else.

From my experience crouds love all tricks.. - as long as through out the show or run the tricks arn't repitive and all slow.. You may not get the big response as loud kaos and burnouts, but as long as you have that in there and yr not repitive there happy.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i think you take what i say too seriously...i have fun when i ride with everyone and i love the oneupmanship that goes with it and i love being pushed and pushing back...****, bullo's got me doing stuff i never do and i love the challenge! don't get me wrong, when i go to the spot i go to ride well and kick ***...and i usually try to split wigs no matter what, so i'm not hiding any tricks and being gay per se, as you say. that rhymed!

while i take what i do seriously (why wouldnt you?), i still have fun; and regardless of how serious the sport is, in any type of competition you are never going to reveal everything you know to your competition. what i personally keep to myself is nothing groundbreaking or super sick...its just stuff that people dont really do and i dont want to remind them of it...so that when i go to the next comp i might be able to have something a little different from everyone else(instead of qualifying first so i go last and watch three other riders do my semi unique move before i do it! lol)

as for the teaching and money comments. i do what i love to do in life no matter what, that includes my passion for teaching and my passion for riding. i say riding pays the bills...well, it does more than that monetarily and i only mentioned that to validate the sport i guess, bc some people always like to chime in about keeping it underground, etc; and it also offers me a unique lifestyle and opportunities not available to most people, so with both of my chosen professions i am very happy. there is more to life than money and while i enjoy having a little, if that is my only pursuit then i will live a shallow and unenjoyable life for sure.

clutch it up!

the last couple vids from tracy have just about all my best riding in them so if you wanna know what you have to beat in any upcoming comps, everyone can go watch those.

to each there own on two wheels.....ride fast take chances
ur very well spoken individual chris!!! and i did write lol next to the teacher coment, i think teaching is very honerable!!! i see ur point now more!!! just understand im looking from outside the box!!! and i like to add my usual DRAMA nothing personal!!! u gotta love how these lil tricks come outta the wood works its too amusing to me!!! again thx for enlightening me on how it is from inside the box lol

to answer ur question about (wouldnt you) as modestly as posible; NO i wouldnt cuz wat ive established for my self on a business stand point cant compare to wat the stunt game has to offer even for the best paid at this point!!! X-GAMES then ya it would be worth the traveling u do and the comps and all that for sure!! but for wat its worth right now i couldnt be bothered!!! crowds make nervous lol mind u i am taking a road trip to az very soon i hope too see u in person soo u can split my wig tho!!! to me thats wat i love and will PAY money ie: gas, crotch's rent and such just to hang and ride so i hope u understand my view!!! and im glad to see u can take peoples STRONG lol opinions with such grace (true PRO!!) hahahaa

Last edited by DURTY; 12-28-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:17 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
Now we're going to get into who rides for the croud, for comp, and who rides for themselves and the challenge. LOL! Stall variations is what's the new thing to do as for what has been shown to all of the stunt community, and I'm sure there are other things riders are doing that has nothing to do with stahl variations that I'm sure we'll se at the upcoming competition. Though I havent seen a new az hot sauce in awhile.. Maybe for Lin who is the az hot sauce rep in competition will be bringing much more than stahl variations I'm sure along with everyone else.

From my experience crouds love all tricks.. - as long as through out the show or run the tricks arn't repitive and all slow.. You may not get the big response as loud kaos and burnouts, but as long as you have that in there and yr not repitive there happy.

not really at all a matter of who you ride for, but since we're talking about "stealing new tricks" for competitions and such...
it's like when bar tricks came out.
that's about when i decided it was time to stop riding hard (myself) b/c i saw how gay and boring everything got—even when riding for ourselves at a spot.
everybody was parking **** on the bar and doing goofy *** acrobatic bar wheelie nonsense. thankfully that has sort of gone away and some peeps are even taking the 12 bars off. now if we can just get rid of those stupid crash cages....
Old 12-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Agreed. Stalls are super Tech, and fun, and challenging at the same time, but youll never see me stallin around during a run. id rather highside my way to victory and go flying into the crowd in a blaze of glory
Old 12-28-2007, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Agreed. Stalls are super Tech, and fun, and challenging at the same time, but youll never see me stallin around during a run. id rather highside my way to victory and go flying into the crowd in a blaze of glory
now that's the spirit!
Old 12-28-2007, 05:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

teach just PMed me what he will do for his "winnig run" at XDL from now lmfao

im not gonna tell tho cuz the scouts will copy
Old 12-28-2007, 06:05 PM

not really at all a matter of who you ride for, but since we're talking about "stealing new tricks" for competitions and such...
it's like when bar tricks came out.
that's about when i decided it was time to stop riding hard (myself) b/c i saw how gay and boring everything got—even when riding for ourselves at a spot.
everybody was parking **** on the bar and doing goofy *** acrobatic bar wheelie nonsense. thankfully that has sort of gone away and some peeps are even taking the 12 bars off. now if we can just get rid of those stupid crash cages....
Well a bar trick is a wheelie variation just as these new stahl combos are, and they don't take away from all the drifting, straitline combos, circles, endos, burnouts, and acro...... Just something else to add and throw in the mix..... Definitely not a reason to hate on the stahl combos, or quit riding hard.... In your case back when the bar tricks were hot, and from what I remember that was for the most part just the 03 season......

Though I agree the bar tricks, for exception for a guardian and backflip off the guardian are garbage and tricks are off the bar and on the gas, I'm sorry to hear you let tricks someone else wanted to do get in the way of you riding hard the way you wanted to. I kno Teach will agree with me on this one, only the strong survive... quitters.. hmmm? Ride on..
Old 12-28-2007, 06:47 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Guru SF
there is plenty of cops around...... we just dont care!! :YEAH

i will say we have been lucky!
u guys are bandits on motorcycles the cops just cant seem to catch u guys ne more..
Old 12-28-2007, 06:52 PM

[quote=big dave;3082297]
Originally Posted by F4EaSyE

wow thanks for the insight i had no idea.
now it all makes sense.

the point of my sarcasm was some dude tryin to be gangster talkin about killing streets, yet he rides lots.

the fact remains that bill d never actually said that people were "stealing" moves he "invented."
...or did he
i told u it was my .. not trying to be a dick.... street rides are fun as **** but like i said, is no place to go out and practice a new trick..
Old 12-28-2007, 06:53 PM

[quote=cntrld*insanity;3082302]

Who cares if he said it or not. The real fact is PPL on StuntLife Love drama, Now don't go and ruin that for everyone!
Sorry Josh.. lets let this escalate a little further before we bust everyones bubble..
Old 12-28-2007, 07:05 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

how can you say get rid of cages? that would be completely retarded lol
Old 12-28-2007, 07:18 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we should completely remove brakes altogether. That'd give people speed and excitement.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:29 PM
motarded

Originally Posted by N.Q.I_Dave
I think we should completely remove brakes altogether. That'd give people speed and excitement.
hahahaha my friend proposed that idea last night ont he phone. he said if somebody came in the lot scrapin and doin circles and then pulled up and people saw he has no brakes he would be famous lol.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
well then i guess who ever "INVENTED" the wheelie should be a pissed *** muthafucker and go move to the moon or mars where no1 can "STEAL" his trick.......BItch
If he were still alive I guess he'd be the pissed *** muthafucker
Old 12-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jordanv3122

he was being sarcastic about the crash cages
Old 12-28-2007, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
no, just quit crashing all the time.
roadracers don't have cages...
Old 12-28-2007, 08:09 PM

no, just quit crashing all the time.
roadracers don't have cages...
Cmon please say you're kidding

ummmmm that's cuz they usually crash at 100mph and is better to have nothing on there so the bike slides... With a cage something will grab and end over end that bitch til there's nothing left. but wait hold on a sec..

Wudda ya know..
Old 12-28-2007, 08:11 PM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weeee420
JohnnyP mentioned something about royalties and his paypal account...

I think im the master at flipping endo's............ who do I send money to

The money would be sent to Darius his paypall account is darius240z@.....
Old 12-28-2007, 08:21 PM
motarded

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
he was being sarcastic about the crash cages
lol i couldnt figure out if he was kiddin or not.. but i think he is totally serious?? btw i added you on myspace i was checkin out your pics and stuff lol

Quick Reply: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?