Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person
Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Originally Posted by T-NECK
BTW, Thanks for the front pegger ralph louie!!
anytime i love to give tricks to my florida riders even if they hate on the westcoast

p.s you should see my ralph louie front peg stalls
Old 12-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
anytime i love to give tricks to my florida riders even if they hate on the westcoast

aww ****...

Wheres my Squidshine State t-shirt!!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:23 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by big dave
that's amusing, considering all your avatar pics are in a deserted dead end riding spot (basically a parking lot). yeah ride street ******* haha...just make sure it's a deserted dead end street that people trailer their **** to.

on another note...i didn't read anywhere in that article that people "were stealing the tricks I invented."
what he's quoted as saying was that "it's like giving your tricks away."
the author then paraphrased him and referred to how other stunters copy tricks at the spot. i hardly see how that's saying people are stealing his invented tricks.

seriously did anybody actually read it or did i just miss that part?
lmfao are you serious? your bagging on someone that actually stunts because of their avatar? shouldnt you be posting on www.ilovemeafattirebusa.com.

someone else asked this question and i never heard it answered. "what trick did bill d invent?" all i know is the kid needs a ******* fashion counselor. all the whack *** outfits take away from his skills. I remember laughing till i had real tears over the super wind scoop helmet he used to wear. I know i havent seen anyone try to copy that ****
Old 12-28-2007, 01:38 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900

damn i got thoes after i saw the front peg raloph looie thought i was the first oh well. good for me since you don't i will call it the BULLO:YEAH
Old 12-28-2007, 02:04 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=`04 gixxerpimp;3082938]lmfao are you serious? your bagging on someone that actually stunts because of their avatar? shouldnt you be posting on www.ilovemeafattirebusa.com.

what i do at work and in my free time are two different things son.
i was killing streets when you were riding a huffy.

there's nothing worse than a poser though, so don't ride a parking lot and talk about FTP. that's the point.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:17 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I will vouch for that..
Old 12-28-2007, 03:02 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=big dave;3082971]
Originally Posted by `04 gixxerpimp
lmfao are you serious? your bagging on someone that actually stunts because of their avatar? shouldnt you be posting on www.ilovemeafattirebusa.com.

what i do at work and in my free time are two different things son.
i was killing streets when you were riding a huffy.

there's nothing worse than a poser though, so don't ride a parking lot and talk about FTP. that's the point.
were the same age there pops
and i was just giving you a lil ****.
he may kill the streets and you dont know. or maybe you do. I just called you out on what i saw in your mag like you called him out for what you saw in his avatar. see how that works! he may have had a sick session that day and decided to make a gif out of it.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
firstly i hope that you aren't talking about the BS that is coming outta my mouth, maybe i just misread that sentence.

secondly, again it seems like you taking a shot...broke *** 'pro rider' weekend ****....for some of us this sport DOES pay the bills and pays them better than other endeavors i have tried...aka teaching...so i would just be a broke *** teacher *** huh? money isnt everything and there are many ways to enjoy our sport.

YOU may not make millions or any money at all,b ut some of us may. and don't get me wrong, i flat out tell people how to get better and will tell you my run, but i understand where bill is coming from...it sucks when people are straight biting your stuff.

its part of the sport and part of making it better, but if you are trying to be competitive, you have to have something up your sleeve for the run...for the most part anyways.

so just because you dont take riding as seriously as others, doesnt mean that what they are trying to accomplish is foolhardy or 'gay'....

my now all of you haters should practice some tricks that take skill on a motorcycle and not some 'gay' *** tricks!

oh, and the strip tease....how many tries for how much money?...stall it, jump to ss, saran wrap throttle hand, and then ride away???? is that what i tis?
YES i was talking about the BS that u wrote and are still writting about how 'it sucks' when people are straight biting your stuff in a sport that pays better then a kindergarden teacher?!?!? every job pays better then that lol but seriously ur not makin mils from stuntin soo to 'hide' ur good **** at the spot is ******* GAY!!! and i do think even tho it may pay the bills and im happy it does that for u, i feel u guys take it too serious theres better things that life has to offer then just 'payin the bills' and hiding ur ill **** in fear people will steal it so they can pay there bills lol

walk a higher path my man!!! theres better out there then just payin the bills.....oops did i say that out loud?!?! i guess u guys arent the only one to have a BIG HEAD (ive worked hard too!!!)

respect as a rider teach!!!! but hiding tricks in the stunt game is plain GAY imho!!! its NOT the NFL!!! and u or bill or any other stunter are not TOM BRADY!!!

Old 12-28-2007, 03:43 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
YES i was talking about the BS that u wrote and are still writting about how 'it sucks' when people are straight biting your stuff in a sport that pays better then a kindergarden teacher?!?!? every job pays better then that lol but seriously ur not makin mils from stuntin soo to 'hide' ur good **** at the spot is ******* GAY!!! and i do think even tho it may pay the bills and im happy it does that for u, i feel u guys take it too serious theres better things that life has to offer then just 'payin the bills' and hiding ur ill **** in fear people will steal it so they can pay there bills lol

walk a higher path my man!!! theres better out there then just payin the bills.....oops did i say that out loud?!?! i guess u guys arent the only one to have a BIG HEAD (ive worked hard too!!!)

respect as a rider teach!!!! but hiding tricks in the stunt game is plain GAY imho!!! its NOT the NFL!!! and u or bill or any other stunter are not TOM BRADY!!!

thats a stupid post bud..... in this game its all about who you ride with and what they can do...... you wont go somewhere and see only one guys doing nuts stuff and everyone else sucks.... people feed off of others... people also take peoples ideas....

if your going to go to a comp and try and win ever time like teach always says he is going to then you need to hide some of your tricks from the local competition!!!
no noone is making millions in this sport.... not yet at least. maybe one day..

i just say dont hate on someone if they want to keep their new **** private.... its their trick not yours!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Guru SF
thats a stupid post bud..... in this game its all about who you ride with and what they can do...... you wont go somewhere and see only one guys doing nuts stuff and everyone else sucks.... people feed off of others... people also take peoples ideas....

if your going to go to a comp and try and win ever time like teach always says he is going to then you need to hide some of your tricks from the local competition!!!
no noone is making millions in this sport.... not yet at least. maybe one day..

i just say dont hate on someone if they want to keep their new **** private.... its their trick not yours!
how is my ******* opinion, that as always is a lil amped up with a touch of SL drama stupid?!?!? its not stupid its just my perspective from someone that likes to just ride at the spot with peeps like u and teach and ill be damed if u comp ****** hide anything from me!!! cuz i just wanna see wat u guys DO!!! and will never ride like u guys anyway!!! and as #2 mentioned, come up with **** that very few will ever do let alone in a comp!!!

...and im gonna kill u if u call my post stupid again!!! COD4
Old 12-28-2007, 03:57 PM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

I think you dont have a ****** clue what you are talking about you name one sport that dont hide any of there tricks up there sleeve,, you have to get some where in any sport.... compare it to the NFL if the top players dont treat it like its the NFL it wont get any bigger. Does Tom brady go out and tell the press that he is going to do this new set up play so the other team can be ready for them,,, no he dont so ,.,., does a racer really tell people what he really has under the hood.no he dont etc etc
Old 12-28-2007, 03:59 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

this thread has escalated quickly!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:02 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person

yep stupid post, dont make sense!
i guess thats why teach is 2 time champ in xdl east and your nowhere on the stunt map
Old 12-28-2007, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by MT B RRUTHLESS
I think you dont have a ****** clue what you are talking about you name one sport that dont hide any of there tricks up there sleeve,, you have to get some where in any sport.... compare it to the NFL if the top players dont treat it like its the NFL it wont get any bigger. Does Tom brady go out and tell the press that he is going to do this new set up play so the other team can be ready for them,,, no he dont so ,.,., does a racer really tell people what he really has under the hood.no he dont etc etc
i dont have a clue? lmfao ur post is soo retorical to everyone that will read it!!! and just shows that ur doin a lil bit of this

to bill and teach and others COMP DUDES these are the guys u gotta watch out for.....theyll say anything to apear that they are with u!!! to get closer only to steal ur tricks later so they can pay THERE bills watch out for these spy's!!! lol its a conspiracy!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by BT_Xtreme
yep stupid post, dont make sense!
i guess thats why teach is 2 time champ in xdl east and your nowhere on the stunt map
stunt map!!! i gives a **** JR!! im on the LIFE map and ill bet a mil im beating U!!!!

we have another SCOUT over here BEWARE!!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:12 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

stall variations are the ****.... love that ****.... AZ wheres the Hot Sauce what 6 -7- 8 cant remember which one lol lol lol
Old 12-28-2007, 04:22 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person

stunt map!!! i gives a **** JR!!
i gives a **** JR!! hmm ok
your on lifes map............uhhh ok thats cool i quess

your def. not on the proper english map...

counter posting to a stupid comment is not swinging nuts, its called realizing the facts. the fact that you need to realize is that your a squidly deutch bag!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:24 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
stall variations are the ****.... love that ****.... AZ wheres the Hot Sauce what 6 -7- 8 cant remember which one lol lol lol
****, that's what it's come to? stall variations? just when i thought drifting would bring back some of the old excitement of stunting...
sorry, but that's boring. i know it's sick and supremely technical, but will seriously put a crowd to sleep, imo.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by BT_Xtreme
i gives a **** JR!! hmm ok
your on lifes map............uhhh ok thats cool i quess

your def. not on the proper english map...

counter posting to a stupid comment is not swinging nuts, its called realizing the facts. the fact that you need to realize is that your a squidly deutch bag!
ur good!!! the grammatical insult

listen kid, i play soo far above the rim!.........dont even talk to me no more!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

i think you take what i say too seriously...i have fun when i ride with everyone and i love the oneupmanship that goes with it and i love being pushed and pushing back...****, bullo's got me doing stuff i never do and i love the challenge! don't get me wrong, when i go to the spot i go to ride well and kick ***...and i usually try to split wigs no matter what, so i'm not hiding any tricks and being gay per se, as you say. that rhymed!

while i take what i do seriously (why wouldnt you?), i still have fun; and regardless of how serious the sport is, in any type of competition you are never going to reveal everything you know to your competition. what i personally keep to myself is nothing groundbreaking or super sick...its just stuff that people dont really do and i dont want to remind them of it...so that when i go to the next comp i might be able to have something a little different from everyone else(instead of qualifying first so i go last and watch three other riders do my semi unique move before i do it! lol)

as for the teaching and money comments. i do what i love to do in life no matter what, that includes my passion for teaching and my passion for riding. i say riding pays the bills...well, it does more than that monetarily and i only mentioned that to validate the sport i guess, bc some people always like to chime in about keeping it underground, etc; and it also offers me a unique lifestyle and opportunities not available to most people, so with both of my chosen professions i am very happy. there is more to life than money and while i enjoy having a little, if that is my only pursuit then i will live a shallow and unenjoyable life for sure.

clutch it up!

the last couple vids from tracy have just about all my best riding in them so if you wanna know what you have to beat in any upcoming comps, everyone can go watch those.

to each there own on two wheels.....ride fast take chances

Quick Reply: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?