Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 10:00 AM

TOMMYDIXON is a decent person
Talking Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Originally Posted by rydn600f4
wow this is one hell of an entertaining thread....throw all the bs personal **** out....def sounds like warped toys are hatin....maybe they are upset and jealous that there TOP rider needed some space....how lame are you guys to actually try and stop a competitor from competing in a competition because you are mad he left. i cant wait to buy a bunch of stuff from you guys to support your warped viewpoints on the stunt game...NOT....i just feel bad for your riders that still ride for you guys.....warped toys=no class....as business men and women you should not have even posted in this thread.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH YOU ARE SO RITE :YEAH
Old 01-01-2008, 11:17 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

i will never buy anything from warped toys.
HAI all the way... i am ganna stay grass roots
good luck bill
Old 01-01-2008, 12:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

people seem to forget that warped toys invests alot of time effort and money into there riders and when a rider they support doesn't honor the contract that they signed it is like warped toys just threw that time effort and money out the window ,that and what are they supposed to do when some one is bashing them on a public forum ?

now don't get me wrong i don't know **** about whats going on here but to hate on warped toys with out knowing all the sorted details seems a little strange to me....
Old 01-01-2008, 12:55 PM

rydn600f4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WarpedToys
LOL have fun at sign up & might want to bring your LAWYER if you are EVEN allowed the contract has never been CANCELED if so please post a copy before I post your contract to prove once again you seem to forget a lot of ****!

TALK ABOUT MY WIFE AGAIN U OR BITCH I WILL NOT PLAY NICE. YOUR INTERNET GANGSTER IS WEAK AS YOIR RIDING WILL BE THIS YEAR!

Done..... Thanks btw I printed your coments the court should love them!
roger i def can respect and understand where you are coming from....i am just saying that as a business, warped toys and their reps/owners whatever should handle this in private.....both parties seemed to hang out some personal ****, but only one of them own/run a business....sometimes you need to take the higher road.....i wont do business with a company that treats its ex riders that way....sometimes contracts go bad, but the courts handle that....not tough trash talk.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:02 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

roger i def can respect and understand where you are coming from....i am just saying that as a business, warped toys and their reps/owners whatever should handle this in private.....both parties seemed to hang out some personal ****, but only one of them own/run a business....sometimes you need to take the higher road.....i wont do business with a company that treats its ex riders that way....sometimes contracts go bad, but the courts handle that....not tough trash talk.
agree 100%...if everything was in a contract i think they shoulda just "been the bigger man" and let the courts figure everything out...def does not look good for a company
Old 01-01-2008, 01:06 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

This all seems like a few things

A. Mixing Business with Pleasure
(Bill was like a best friend to brad and kim. so there was a friendship issue that when that brakes or the a contract breaks it starts a what i would call a kitchen sink battle. where everything that only a friend would know airs it out to the general public.)

B. Obviously if there was a breach in contract there had to be a reason or a fuel to get on or the other to walk away. bottom line is what was that fuel?

C. Stupidity on Bill's part for signing his life away. Anyone who makes money doing this knows things change at the drop of the hat. loose contracts are where its at if you wanna make money and not pay money. its a hard lesson to learn.

D. a contract is a contract but how much money are you really loosing with or without bill. its not like you owned Nicky Hayden or John Hopkins, millions are not lost by not having bill d. and they say an association with a sponsor last for about a year. If the contract is a good contract you can still use bill's likeness till the end of the term weather he rides for you or not.

E. Your just making the company look bad when you start firing off at people. Your going to drive away customers that take the side of the other party. A major corporation like KAWASAKI, YAMAHA, HONDA... etc. Handle their contracts in a professional way. You never hear bickering from the support manager from Honda and a ex rider. More like "Did you hear how so and so got nailed for breach of contract?" actions speak way louder that words of a forum with a few thousand views.

F. How long has it been since bill left? there hasn't been any visible action taken if there was something that would happen it should have happened already and handled not on a public forum that can be indexed for years. from a company owners standpoint i would keep my nose clean of anything that could be found out about me and loose potential customers or investors.

I know how you guys are and I know how Bill is neither of you are angels. so work out your differences in a professional manner and get off stuntlife for the sake of both of your businesses and reputations.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:31 PM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

wow this is one hell of an entertaining thread....throw all the bs personal **** out....def sounds like warped toys are hatin....maybe they are upset and jealous that there TOP rider needed some space....how lame are you guys to actually try and stop a competitor from competing in a competition because you are mad he left. i cant wait to buy a bunch of stuff from you guys to support your warped viewpoints on the stunt game...NOT....i just feel bad for your riders that still ride for you guys.....warped toys=no class....as business men and women you should not have even posted in this thread.

Hating?? Not even close. The team and the shop have run 100xs smoother since Bill has been gone. Well, except for him trying to break into the shop but that's a whole other story.

Feel bad for my riders?? Yea, they are treated soooooooooo bad. I held up my end of the contract. He didn't. And that is somehow my fault?? He made his decisions and he will reap what he has sown.

Bill & Destiny came on here and made it personal & I shouldn't have responded?? The thread was about the 2WT article, not mine or anyone else's personal business. Bill & Destiny threw it out there and because I own the shop I am supposed to say nothing?? WRONG!! I had no intentions of throwing Bill's personal business all over a public forum but I will, without hesitation, if he keeps throwing mine out there.

So, before you talk down to me, find out the the whole story and stop swinging from Bill's nuts. Top Rider?? Who beat him at Stunt Wars 2007 in stoppie??

Last edited by TwistedVixen; 01-01-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

i cant resist again:

nothing against you tony.

to have something and then not have it anymore is to LOSE something.

to untie your shoelaces to take your shoe off is to LOOSEN them.

LOSE has one less 'O' so remember it like that.

just like the dessert you eat has more "S's" and the desert you die in has less. we all like dessert and no one likes to lose...unfortunately, regardless of whether WT can prevent Bill D from riding, he will still LOSE to me in the finals. When I am doing my post run interview, i will LOOSEN my helmet so i can thank my sponsors!

LOL
Old 01-01-2008, 01:37 PM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fsbABE
thing is even if your *** is covered you can not stop him from competing. only thing you can stop is the funding you give him.
Actually, not true. If we have a court ordered injunction to keep him from competing until contract issues are finalized in court and he competes anyway, he can go to jail. Never mind that Bill is on probation for 3 years for running from the cops, so if he gets arrested, he violates his probation and goes to jail for the rest of the time. Then where's his career?? Gone.

Do I want to do that to him?? No because at one point in time Bill was a decent person but not anymore. Will I do it?? That's really up to Bill at this point since he seems to enjoying stirring the pot. I guess we will have to see on the 8th
Old 01-01-2008, 01:37 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i cant resist again:

just like the dessert you eat has more "S's" and the desert you die in has less. we all like dessert and no one likes to lose...unfortunately, regardless of whether WT can prevent Bill D from riding, he will still LOSE to me in the finals. When I am doing my post run interview, i will LOOSEN my helmet so i can thank my sponsors!

LOL
Tony is not a thinker hes a rider... hahaha Thanks for the lesson teach i'll be sure to brush up on my vocab and turn in my thesis to you before qualifying. lol
Old 01-01-2008, 02:20 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

yes am caught up again......... I want some free warp toyz bucks or something.... can we get a Free Bill D shirt started LOL LOL LOL . Teach your killing me with getting rid of you competition LOL LOL LOL
Old 01-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-01-2008, 02:38 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

people seem to forget that warped toys invests alot of time effort and money into there riders and when a rider they support doesn't honor the contract that they signed it is like warped toys just threw that time effort and money out the window ,that and what are they supposed to do when some one is bashing them on a public forum ?

now don't get me wrong i don't know **** about whats going on here but to hate on warped toys with out knowing all the sorted details seems a little strange to me....

its not about the contract...
this bitch comes on here acting like some kinda wanna be gangster...
so when i orde somthing from them and it is wrong is this dumb bitch ganna act the same way...
why dont you not worry about my motives for not buying and keep posting pics of your subcage...
Old 01-01-2008, 02:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trick
its not about the contract...
this bitch comes on here acting like some kinda wanna be gangster...
so when i orde somthing from them and it is wrong is this dumb bitch ganna act the same way...
why dont you not worry about my motives for not buying and keep posting pics of your subcage...
easy man don't catch a heart attack over some stunt life drama ,i am posting my thoughts same as you so try not to get too upset it's bad for your health......

how was that ? professional enough ?

wanna buy a subcage
Old 01-01-2008, 02:44 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i cant resist again:

LOL
The force is strong with this one..
Old 01-01-2008, 02:45 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TwistedVixen
Actually, not true. If we have a court ordered injunction to keep him from competing until contract issues are finalized in court and he competes anyway, he can go to jail. Never mind that Bill is on probation for 3 years for running from the cops, so if he gets arrested, he violates his probation and goes to jail for the rest of the time. Then where's his career?? Gone.

Do I want to do that to him?? No because at one point in time Bill was a decent person but not anymore. Will I do it?? That's really up to Bill at this point since he seems to enjoying stirring the pot. I guess we will have to see on the 8th
yeah "IF" courts will not force injunction on an athlete unless he violates the rules of the league or organization in which he competes. "WE DO NOT HAVE A GOVERNING ORGANIZATION WHICH WE NEED" therefore courts will not force one. all he did was forfeit his contract and he only has abide to the termination clause or buyout clause in the contract. i'm sure you have one since its 11+ pages long. now from what has been said so far he held up his end of the contract up to the point where he chose to opt out.

so how bout we drop this and talk about a stunt series based on a points system heded bay a governing body say the xdl freestyle motorsports association. something to keep us moving forward.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:48 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trick
i will never buy anything from warped toys.
HAI all the way... i am ganna stay grass roots
good luck bill

+1 .........although I did buy from warped toys.....bad experience.

HAI is awesome. Mark is great. Terrific service, friendly staff, quick delivery!

Old 01-01-2008, 02:48 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony L
Tony is not a thinker hes a rider... hahaha Thanks for the lesson teach i'll be sure to brush up on my vocab and turn in my thesis to you before qualifying. lol

Originally Posted by old man roger
easy man don't catch a heart attack over some stunt life drama ,i am posting my thoughts same as you so try not to get too upset it's bad for your health......

how was that ? professional enough ?

wanna buy a subcage
i like the plug i actually need one for an 06 gsxr 600
Old 01-01-2008, 02:49 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all you guys keep it up on here! Cause while your still posting on SL for the next 2 weeks ill be out practicing for SW!
Old 01-01-2008, 02:52 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by fsbABE

i like the plug i actually need one for an 06 gsxr 600
still trying to get an 06 gsxr here so i can build a jig

Quick Reply: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?