Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 03:10 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Originally Posted by BILL D01
The "**** that...**** u...u **** *****," is the owner! just settin that strait!! I am really getting off here now loggin this devil computer off not to be turned back on till the dust settles halla!!! see you soon

yeah i was referring to the chic at warp that was saying all that ****. and the drama will never stop on SL .... NEVERRRRRRRRRRR
Old 12-31-2007, 06:01 PM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

YEP WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER BUT NO WORDS OR ARGUEMENTS FROM ME SO KEEP YOUR DOG ON A LEASH AND AS FAR AS THE CONTRACT GOES ON SEP 6 YOUR WIFFY CANCELED IT DUE TO SOME STUPID STICKER MISPLACEMENT AND YOU PUT THE STICKERS ON MY BIKE BUT THAT BEING SAID THE 90 DAY CLAUSE IS UP ON JAN 6 SO STUNTWARS STARTS ON THE 8TH. AND I CONFERMED THAT WITH MY LAWYER IF YOU HAVE N E QUESTIONS CALL HIM KIM HAS ALREADY SO SHE HAS THE NUMBER YOU WILL SEE MY NEW SPONSORS STICKERS THERE! LOL (SO SUE ME!) I AM DONE WITH THIS SL DRAMA PEACE OUT SEE YA ON DA FLIP!
Wow, the lies never stop with you. I canceled your contract on September 6th huh?? If that's the case then by all means explain to me WHY I was sponsoring you at Starboyz in PA, XDL in VA and Stuntoberfest in FL, which were all AFTER September 6th??

Why did I pay your entry fees, if you weren't a sponsored rider??

Why was I paying for the gas in your bus, if you weren't a sponsored rider??

Why was on the bus at Stuntoberfest for 3 days, if you weren't a sponsored rider??

Read your contract again & consult a calendar. Your contract can't be "canceled" without a letter from ME and you don't have one from me stating that you did not have to fulfill your contractual obligations. What you have is a letter informing you that you had breached your contract and I was going to enforce it. That was AFTER Biketoberfest. The date on your contract is January 18, 2008 and the last time I checked that's AFTER Stunt Wars.

As for Brad keeping me on a leash. Brad doesn't control me like Destiny controls you, so good luck with that one.

Oh and btw, careful what you wish for because you just might get it. See ya in a week.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:07 PM

The "**** that...**** u...u **** *****," is the owner! just settin that strait!! I am really getting off here now loggin this devil computer off not to be turned back on till the dust settles halla!!! see you soon
Here we go again with the mis-quotes. By all means show me where I said **** U **** *****?? Oh wait, you can't BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAY IT. The more lies you tell, the more your story is unraveling, so by all means keep running that hole.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
yeah i was referring to the chic at warp that was saying all that ****. and the drama will never stop on SL .... NEVERRRRRRRRRRR
Nothing I have said is untrue. I have documentation and witnesses to back it all up. And the last time I checked, we were all discussing the 2WT article before Bill and his backpack got on here and wanted to get personal. I guess according to some it's ok for them to do it because they are not "owners". Whatever. I am not going to sit back and let someone I treated like family say **** about me, my riders or anyone I am affiliated with. I don't care how far he can roll a stoppie. He is not a god nor is he unbeatable. He will learn that soon enough.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:22 PM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person
Post Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

YEP WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER BUT NO WORDS OR ARGUEMENTS FROM ME SO KEEP YOUR DOG ON A LEASH AND AS FAR AS THE CONTRACT GOES ON SEP 6 YOUR WIFFY CANCELED IT DUE TO SOME STUPID STICKER MISPLACEMENT AND YOU PUT THE STICKERS ON MY BIKE BUT THAT BEING SAID THE 90 DAY CLAUSE IS UP ON JAN 6 SO STUNTWARS STARTS ON THE 8TH. AND I CONFERMED THAT WITH MY LAWYER IF YOU HAVE N E QUESTIONS CALL HIM KIM HAS ALREADY SO SHE HAS THE NUMBER YOU WILL SEE MY NEW SPONSORS STICKERS THERE! LOL (SO SUE ME!) I AM DONE WITH THIS SL DRAMA PEACE OUT SEE YA ON DA FLIP!
LOL have fun at sign up & might want to bring your LAWYER if you are EVEN allowed the contract has never been CANCELED if so please post a copy before I post your contract to prove once again you seem to forget a lot of ****!

TALK ABOUT MY WIFE AGAIN U OR BITCH I WILL NOT PLAY NICE. YOUR INTERNET GANGSTER IS WEAK AS YOIR RIDING WILL BE THIS YEAR!

Done..... Thanks btw I printed your coments the court should love them!
Old 12-31-2007, 06:25 PM

Big Ceege is a decent person

DANG!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN WHEN PPL HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TALK **** ON ME ITS CUZ ITS THE OFF SEASON NA SERIOUSLY.... I LOVE IT. BUT LETS GET A FEW THINGS STRAIT.... WELL IT’S GONNA BE A LONG ONE!!!!!!! HAHA!

YOU ARE GETTING YOUR INFO FROM A X STRIPPER WHO GOT TO FAT TO DANCE FOR DOLLARS.. AND COME ON WE ARE STUNT RIDERS AND WE ALL HAVE KNOWN A STRIPPER OR 2 AND THEY ARE 99% OF THE TIME SHADDY AND FULL OF ****........ THE OTHER *** IS STILL IN LOVE WITH MY GIRL SO HE WANTS TO BE A STUNT RIDER, BUT THAT ISN'T WORKIN SO HE HAS RESORTED TO MAKING UP LIES AND TEXTING ME @ 4 IN THE MORNIN CUZ HE DONT HAVE HER NUMBER (ONE TIME IN PARTICULAR I WAS IN CINCY WITH DEE AND HE WAS TELLIN EVERYONE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET UP WITH HIM! (GET OVER IT DUDE SHE AINT CALLIN SHE AINT TEXTING SHES GONE, AND I GOT NO WORRIES OF THAT) AND HE ONLY KNEW SHE WAS IN CINCY CUZ HE LURKS OUR MYSPACE, AND HERS SAID "IN CINCY BABY" AND MINE SAID I WAS IN KY CUZ FRANKLY I DONT CHANGE MY MYSPACE WITH EVERY MOVE OF MY LIFE. SO DUMB ASSES LIKE "BIG LITTLE DICK ROB" DONT KNOW WHERE I AM OH AND YOU ccccaaaannnn QUOTE DESTINY ON THAT ONE!!!
(IT’S A GIRL THING WHATCHA GONNA DO)

I GUESS I SHOULD CHECK THIS SITE MORE OFTEN, I READ A FEW THREADS AND I SEE WHY EVERYONE STAYS ON HERE YOU ****'S ARE INTERTAINING

AS FOR THE ARTICAL NOT TO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THAT OTHER THAN IT GOT PETRAID TO BE SOME THING ITS NOT WHO WROTE THAT N E WAY WAS IT BILL D, NO!!!!!!!! IT WAS LEE WALACE. AND THE PART IN QUESTION IS

"IT’S LIKE GIVING YOUR TRICKS AWAY" SAYS BILL IN REFERENCE TO PRACTICE SPOTS SWAMPED WITH OTHER RIDERS WHO SIMPLY COPY WHAT THEY SEE OTHERS DO.

WHEN DID THAT SAY I INVENT **** THEN ALL YOU GUYS COPY IT HELL NO IT DIDNT I TOLD HIM THAT "ALL THE RIDERS IN ORLANDO ARE DAMN GOOD" BUT ORLANDO HAS ITS OWN STYLE AND ITS SIK IF I MUST SAY SO MYSELF THERE IS SOME OF THE MOST GANGSTA RIDERS IN THE US RESIDING THERE, JOE V TICE SCARY GARY, PAPA WHEELIE, T-NECK, MITCH A, AND MORE...... BUT WHAT GOT MISCONSQUED WAS I SAID NE TIME YOU GO TO A SPOT (NOT JUST ORLANDO) IN EVERY SPOT IN THE US WHERE MORE THAN ONE RIDER IS THERE IS A GAME OF FALLOW THE LEADER AND I JUST SAID OVER THE SUMMER I CAME TO HAZARD (MY HOME TOWN) AND LEARNED MORE IN 2 WEEKS THAN I DID N A YEAR DOWN THERE. NOT DUE TO PPL STEALLING MY TRICKS CUZ OF THE 50 BUSTIN IT UP, SMALL AREAS CROWDED WITH RIDERS. ( NOT TO MENTION I **** EVEYONE OF AT THE SPOT CUZ I RIDE RECKLESS AND ALMOST TAKE THEM
OUT

ETC ETC AND YES I LOVE PARTICIPATING IN THESE SUCH GAMES ITS FUN AND YES I LEARNED FROM IT AND DEFINATLY "STOLED" (SO TO SPEEK) SOME TRICKS ASK T NECK ABOUT HIS FLAMINGO I STOLED HALLA! BUT IN RETURN ASK HIM ABOUT HIS RALPH LEWY DISMOUNT LMFAO HE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED HE IS DEFINATLY 1 OF MY FRIENDS WE HAVE HAD DISAGREEMENTS BUT WHO HASNT.. AND IF YOU KNOW T NECK YOU WILL AGREE HE IS HARD TO GET ALONG WITH SOMETIMES LMAO JUST KIDDING.

WARPED VIXEN OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS ON HERE! DID THIS THREAD SAY CAN THE PERSON RESPONSIABLE FOR BILL D LEAVING WARPED TOYS TELL US WHY NO!!!! SO DONT SPEEK UNLESS SPOKEN 2 I LEFT AND THAT SHOULD BE IT! SO IF YOU KEEP UP THE TREATNING BS AND THE TEXTS AND SAYIN I STOLED FROM YOU (NAME ONE THING FOR THE WORLD 2 KNOW THAT I TOOK FROM YOU) I DONT NEED N E THING OF YOURS AND I DIDNT RAMSAK YOUR SHOP JUST POLITLY LOADED SOME OF MY THINGS UP AND LEFT WHILE YOU AND YOUR HUBBY WERE USING MY 10 THOUSAND DOLLOR BIKE TO SPONSOR A RIDER THAT THERE WAS NUTHING WRONG WITH OTHER THAN THE PLASTICS WERE OUT TO PAINT OH AND USING MY BUS TO PULL YOUR TRAILER THAT YOU TRYIED KEEPING CUZ YOU SPONSORED THE CARPET AND COUCHES. LET ME ASK ALL THE WONDERFUL STUNTLIFE USERS IF YOU ARE SPONSORED BY SOME ONE AND YOU RODE THE WHOLE YEAR FOR THEM AND THEY DROP YOU FOR WHAT EVER REASON WOULD YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM BACK IN FULL FOR ALL THE STUFF THEY DID. I WOULDNT BUT ME AND MY BROTHER PAID THE 600 AND CHANGE FOR THE BUS **** PLUS I GAVE THEM MY WHEELIE MACHINE THAT THEY HAD MONEY IN THAT I HAD OVER 6000 IN BUT THEY STILL WANTED ME TO PAY THEM 11,500 WIERD!!!! I DIDNT GET MY LAST 2 WEEKS PAY ALONG WITH EVERY PERSON WHO EVER GOT FIRED FROM THERE.. NOT A GOOD WRAP

SO TO MAKE A LONGER STORY SHORT ON THE MAG ARTICAL I SAID WHAT I SAID TO AVOID SLANDER ON WARPED TOYS BUT THEY TALKED ENUFF **** AND THIS AINT THE HALF OF IT!

HOPE THIS WAS INTERTAING IF YOU WANNA HEAR MORE EMAIL ME @ BILLDANDWARPEDTOYSDRAMA@YAHOO.COM
I just LOLed in my pants at your terrible grammar.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:28 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by TwistedVixen
Nothing I have said is untrue. I have documentation and witnesses to back it all up. And the last time I checked, we were all discussing the 2WT article before Bill and his backpack got on here and wanted to get personal. I guess according to some it's ok for them to do it because they are not "owners". Whatever. I am not going to sit back and let someone I treated like family say **** about me, my riders or anyone I am affiliated with. I don't care how far he can roll a stoppie. He is not a god nor is he unbeatable. He will learn that soon enough.

I dont know u but I can see the smoke coming out your ears all the way from cali ... to each its own.... u guys should just drop all this **** on the internet...am sure u and ur man aren't hurting for money..come to terms...let him go and let him ride...I dont know any of you ... thats just my looking in the window from the street....

cjp1006 is a decent person

Someone really needs a spellcheck!

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

wow this will be a loss on both sides in court just a waste of time. unless you were paying him pretty heavy salary there is nothing to gain in court. nonetheless this is entertaining!!! more often the not the court will always rule in favor of the athlete unless the athlete violates rules set by the governing body of that sport. last time i checked we do not have one. we do need one to get where we want to go.

Last edited by ABEStunts; 12-31-2007 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:43 PM

Big Ceege is a decent person

Originally Posted by fsbABE
wow this will be a loss on both sides in court just a waste of time. unless you were paying him pretty heavy salary there is nothing to gain in court. nonetheless this is entertaining!!! more often the not the court will always rule in favor of the athlete unless the athlete violates rules set by the governing body of that sport. last time i checked we do not have one. we do need one to get where we want to go.
There's a lot to gain in court, a breach in contract could easily keep him off a bike for a while, which means no competitions.

A business contract creates certain obligations that are to be fulfilled by the people or companies who entered into the agreement. In the eyes of the law, a party's failure to fulfill an end of the bargain under a contract is known as a "breach" of the contract. Depending on the specifics of the contract, a breach can occur when a party fails to perform on time, does not perform in accordance with the terms of the agreement, or does not perform at all. Accordingly, a breach of contract will usually be categorized as either "material" or "immaterial" for purposes of determining the appropriate legal solution or "remedy" for the breach.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
I dont know u but I can see the smoke coming out your ears all the way from cali ... to each its own.... u guys should just drop all this **** on the internet...am sure u and ur man aren't hurting for money..come to terms...let him go and let him ride...I dont know any of you ... thats just my looking in the window from the street....
Actually, I am finding this all quite amusing since all he is doing is telling on himself with all the lies. Bill made it personal but for some reason I should let it go?? Not so much. He needs to learn that he can't treat people like **** and expect there to be no consequences. His contract issue, that's separate and the lawyers are handling that.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I want to buy something from warped toys now

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Big Ceege
There's a lot to gain in court, a breach in contract could easily keep him off a bike for a while, which means no competitions.

Absolutely!! :YEAH
Old 12-31-2007, 06:52 PM

TOMMYDIXON is a decent person

Who cares if he isnt got a problem with it LOOSERS I AM GLAD HE QUIT THAT 2 FACED PLACE LOOSERS>WARPED TOYS
Old 12-31-2007, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Big Ceege
keyword business contract. for them to sponsor him it is not a business contract but a representation contract. meaning they pay or give him whatever in exchange for him representing their store. breach of contract will only result in him having to give back any equipment or what happens more often they just part ways. unless they bought him his bikes or bus warped will get nothing but not have bill ride for them. gear does not count either bill can do whatever with whatever gear they gave him.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I want to buy something from warped toys now
i'm with you on that
Old 12-31-2007, 07:09 PM

TOMMYDIXON is a decent person

HIS BIKE HIS BROS BUS TO BAD
Old 12-31-2007, 07:24 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by STUNTERCHK
THA ONLY THANG I USE BILL FOR IS FOR SUM DICK... CAUSE HE FALLS ***** DEEP UP IN IT ON THA DAILY...HITTIN LIKE THE NEW YEARS BALL IS DROPPIN EVERY NIGHT.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
for real thoes boltons look realy nice
Old 12-31-2007, 07:42 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

I didn't say anything about her ( o V o)

Last edited by silverstunterR6; 12-31-2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: shut the fuck up

Quick Reply: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?